Mob rule

Why do (((they))) talk about it as if the opinions of uninformed masses should decide fate? I thought there was evidence.

Attached: 20181004_151234.jpg (1080x1440, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SusanSvrluga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're showing what democracy looks like
and it's terrible

>1700 dems sign letter
doesn't matter obviously, but they know their base is retarded

>uninformed
Not being a law professor is not being the same as being uninformed

The (((evidence))) is what (((they))) say it is.

I didn't know law professor was a relevant title.
What's next? 1200 bakers sign letter opposing Kavanaugh nomination?

Just another useless talking point to keep their sheep fed.

So less than 0.00001% of Americans. Who gives a flying fuck? They can all go blow each other softly while they cry about Trump winning again.

They better start packing their bags because (((easy street))) is getting shut down

1700 law professors should be disbarred and fired from teaching positions
>constitutional due process

They will continue the circle-jerk as long as they think there's a chance it can make them look good. They need to do something to come back from the hundredth shitshow they've started in the past 3 years which has only resulted in shooting themselves int he foot time and time again.

My law professors are pretty huge losers!

>first it was 100 professors
>then it was 1000
>now it's 1700
I'm waiting for the 6 million

Law professors know exactly as much about the case as your average fry cook. The law has been followed as far as it will go, they have no special insight into it at all but they're pretending like they do.

50gorillion mudslimes vote for kavanaugh to be castrated

Because some people think “democracy” means “due process doesn’t exist.”

Its like you don't even understand how control of the American society through propaganda works OP.

>law professors

So, Democrats oppose the Republican nominee? I'm shocked.

I used to work in an insurance office in a high income neighborhood on the north side of Chicago. One day an older kike lady came in to pay her bill. She told me about how proud she was her son was graduating Harvard Law and will be going Washington to work as a clerk. She asked me what I thought the highest court in the land was. I didn't care and wasn't really listening to her, but she asked again. I shrugged and said "idk the supreme court?". She smirked and answered "the court of public opinion!". All kikes think like this.

>1700 jews who want to jew America are mad that they wont be able to jew as easily

Oh no, did they get Bankers and Doctors to sign it as well?

(((Bankers)))

> 1700 Democrats who happen to teach law....

That'd be more accurate.

Attached: 1489793645921.png (1600x902, 2.34M)

Wouldn't be surprised if the US had 6 milion law professors

They might oppose him on grounds like his work on the Patriot Act or NSA spying. Honestly, Trump should be a bit worried because Kav would likely make what the Democrats did legal.

more fake news. You're an asshole.

twitter.com/SusanSvrluga

Attached: 1530741180154m.jpg (1024x577, 48K)

Fuck that dumb bitch. Did you curb stomp her ass?

The more oppose him the heavier will the purge be once he's confirmed

>More than 1,700 law professors say Kavanaugh raped them

Attached: 1532008528234.jpg (250x250, 8K)

I was a diet woke loser at that point, I didn't even recognize what an asshole she was being until years later. The conversation always stood out as odd to me for some reason, but until I came to the worldview I have now I couldn't figure out why.

They're not professors, they're SJW clergy.

How many of these professors do we blame for activist judges?

Kek the're making their own hanging lists how ez it all is.

(((ALL OF THEM)))

as if anyone gives a fuck what these liberal arts professors have to say about anything anymore

it's going to start now, imminently

>1700 liberal professors

oh no

It's called democracy sweetie