Harris 2020

Can she do it Jow Forums?

Attached: 132D236D-686E-42D9-B212-63E3791C6C4C.jpg (656x513, 265K)

>Georgia
>Blue
How?

Who the fucj is Harris?

Civil war.

if she's not in prison, maybe

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah

Harris would get chewed up and spit out by Trump in the middle of the country.

c'mon, that's not hard

Probably not. Especially not if there is no Blue Wave next month.

high turnout from Latinos and African-Americans. high turnout from suburban white women.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just like they thought Hillary would win Florida and New York

>>Georgia
>Blue
>How?
Niggers + Kikes + Spics + Liberal whites = 50+% of the vote

ohio should be red

Theyve been pushing this stale meme since they lost it in the 90s. Its coming but not anytime soon.

>another bitchy condescending woman
lollll I'd love to see the D's run her

Me in 2016: Pennsylvania will never go red. They have been pushing that stale meme since they lost it in the 90s. It’s coming but not anytime soon.

I'll just drop this here...

Attached: KamalaHarris BlindItem.png (599x322, 19K)

be honest whats your age. how many times have u voted?

He sexually assaulted like 19 women.

She rape-pegged me in a KFC bathroom in 2009.

I feel it is my civic duty to inform everyone now.

Attached: 1514523935660.gif (320x338, 2.02M)

Hilarious. Honestly, you'd think Democrats would know better than to run another bitchy cunt, but if Dems didn't have Pyhrric victories they wouldn't have any victories at all.

Went nuts filibustering Gorsuch for no reason other than to force Mitch to kill the filibuster for SCOTUS nominees, which then made defeating Kavanaugh, who would have been taken down if it wasn't just an up/down vote, impossible. Try anyway, pushing so hard that even casual observers see your dirty tricks and lack of decency, energizing the Republican base and canceling the blue wave.

Congratufuckinlations, Dems. Can't wait to see how they fuck up next. Maybe California will open its borders in the summer of 2020 and get so overrun by crime and chaos that Trump has to send in the military to save them or something.

link to pics
asking for a friend

She has no chance, god I hope she runs.