STEVEN CROWDER TRIGGERS "RAPED" GIRL

Is being raped the ultimate debate trump card, or should you still have to use facts and arguments in 2018?

video:
twitter.com/rooshv/status/1047853472945774597

Attached: crowder.png (579x565, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E7fXAYcMIhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>claims to know her friends got rape
>dosesn't report it
>report her for accessory to rape

Attached: 1473062679744.jpg (2742x2941, 518K)

I guess I shouldn't have raped that bitch, but it was in self defence

Have you ever met a college student that wasn't raped several times?

are you a brit on a US VPN?

Attached: cmm.jpg (1600x900, 280K)

she wasn't raped.

>get raped
>don't report it
>all your friends keep getting raped
>don't report it
>continue going to wild parties and getting drunk
>but it is everyone else who perpetuates the rape culture!

every woman claims at least one of the following:
Raped
Beaten
Mental illness

I go to college. Someone is doing the raping

It’s me

Attached: AC7603B9-86B0-4EFC-AA7D-CF58E1B4CFAB.png (647x761, 927K)

Kek Crowder lying about not knowing Kavanaugh or what a uniform crime report is really fucked with her head. She claimed to know who Crowder was, but just took it at face value that a well known political commentator wouldn’t know about the only story going through the news cycle?
Roastie thought she was going to femsplain a thing or two but couldn’t get past 101 without breaking into tears.
And yes, we should listen to victims of rape, but if you can’t provide any evidence, too bad.

Cry.

Cry ya little baby.

I love it when you clap your hands like a fucking two year old and cry.

Tell us more about how Crowder used "facts and arguments" when he denied knowing who Kavanaugh is. Yeah, that's not intellectually dishonest at all!

Kys if you like Crowder unironicaly.

he told her at the start he was going to pretend to not know anything so she could educate him

Where to get that Walther sweater ?

Attached: 1538436703071.jpg (948x960, 132K)

>cry wolf over rape to get attention, over using it til it has no meaning

>no one believes any rape victims anymore

why are women so selfish?

Geez, women

I fucking lost it at "OFFICER!"

10/10 good job OP.

Attached: 1493528000042.png (509x480, 481K)

>I've been raped so whatever you say you're not right and I am!

Fucking women why are they this retarded?

>femsplain
It's femplain

Mansplain = men explaining things
Femplain = women complaining

>being flirted with by an incel is rape in the current year
>when Chad told you he loved you but fucked your bffaeaeaeae the next day is rape in the current year
>getting blitzed and fucking what you 'thought' was a Chad due to beer-goggles and waking up to a Jow Forumstard is rape in the current year

Cunts should never be believed.

The best part was the end when he revealed that he knew everything he said he didn’t know and her brains became scrambled

..and by "rape" she means she had sex with some guy and he didn't call her back..

Attached: 1538148603320.jpg (493x360, 35K)

Giving him a D on his report card for not antagonizing her saying she is not attractive enough for someone to rape her.

In the voiceover he tells the audience that he’s going to let her assume he knows nothing, but doesn’t directly tell her that. It’s why Macy loses acts so confident and cocky when Crowder lies about not knowing Kavanaugh, but loses her shit when he reveals he does know him. Level 100 gaslighting on a potential rape victim and generally unhinged person fucking kek.

In a thread yesterday some user screencapped his FOIA (or whatever) request for the police report related to her complaint. I hope that dude comes thru and proves she never reported it. Not that I don't care about sexual assault victims, but if she lied about it and constantly conflates boob honks with corn cob sodomy she needs a reality check a la "Crowder Confronts".

brilliant

I had the same thing happen to me, some girl didn't like that I didn't agree with her and she threatened to call the cops.

College student?
Every woman has an "I was almost raped story." Every goddamn one. The bravest of those cunts upgrade it to rape-rape, but it's still just a very special episode of the TV show they run in their mind that they call their life.
Their Queen got on actual TV and told her bullshit "almost raped" story, and nobody believed it. The narrative is collapsing. Women will be lucky to keep the franchise in twenty years.

Fuck white female fragility.

I am so sick of white women claiming to be victims. Fuck off!

The only people white women in America don't have it better than, is white men. That's it, and that depends on in what aspect.

>reddit spacing

Attached: yaaassss.jpg (942x1071, 541K)

That was golden. I wasn't expecting this video to be so entertaining.

Attached: Screenshot_20181004-150109.png (480x854, 162K)

I don't think she ever claims to be strong or independent, she just claims to have been raped.
The police officer is the one who approached them as well. Also why does the segment with the police officer cut out several times? I thought this thing was supposed to be uncut.

Attached: Screenshot_20181004-150133.png (480x854, 156K)

Did she REALLY think Crowder didn't know what a Unifrom Crime Report or who Kavanaugh was? No one is this blind, surely.

Attached: 1538622565606.jpg (480x269, 17K)

It's convenient for the left to believe everybody to their right is stupid and evil. It makes your arguments so much simpler.
Meanwhile, the people on the left have never had an original idea that wasn't spoon fed to them from a left-wing academia or media, and they actively pursue objectives that restrict other citizens rights.
It's ALWAYS projection.

my ex missis claimed all 3

>model boyfriend

>druggie slut that hangs out with scumbags has scummy shit happen to her, news at 11

sorry i gotta ask, I watched this earlier.
what she mean when she says he's turned into a meme on twitter? I'm not a regular twitterer

I think what she meant was that he turned into a meme on twitter.

Attached: Oberlehrer_.jpg (306x401, 117K)

>Have you been raped?! Then shut the fuck up!
This is not okay.

fuck me thats almost as bad as hugh mungus
still keked
what meme did they make him into?

Attached: IMG_20181004_162804_01.png (301x338, 42K)

we already discussed about this retard
when she was losing it she even asked the cops to shut him down
so she started to cry to manipulate

it was a good decent video by this faggot

It's cuntplain then.

Pretty sure it’s just the “Change my mind” meme

Attached: 97C910EB-C312-48EE-B83C-0F52552A1140.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Whoa, that's a weird AR.

Lurk

That's not an Assault Rifle 15, it doesn't have the fully automatic clip.

calling it cereal sauce makes it sound gross. cereal stock is a better term.

oh right. Not too bad

Why did she skirt around the issue when the officer offered to report her rapist?

Attached: 111178456248.gif (652x562, 626K)

#HeToo

>Study: False Rape Allegations, by Eugene Kanin, Archives of Sexual Behavior (Feb 1994)
Major study of a mid-size Midwestern US city over the course of 9 years, found that 41% of all rape claims were false. Kanin also studied the police records of two unnamed large state universities, and found that in three years, 50% of the 64 rape reports to campus police were determined to be false.

>Study: False Allegations. Forensic Science Digest, US Air Force Office of Special Investigations, by Charles P. McDowell (Dec 1985)
556 rape allegations in the Air Force were studied. It found that 27% of the accusers recanted, and an independent evalution revealed a false accusation rate of 60%

>Study: The Politics of Sexuality, by Barry M. Dank, Editor in Chief
The FBI has compiled statistics to show that women lie far more often about rape than any other crime

Why do you think?

You don't have to justify yourself, user

She wasn't raped, she's just a manipulative cunt.

Attached: Grinman.jpg (600x791, 435K)

They've spent so much energy attacking white men for their "privilege" that they need to manufacture victim points to draw attention away from the fact that they are also rich and white.

In their hierarchy it is far more difficult to have experienced sexual assault once in their life than it is to be black or poor. They think that attaining the status of "has been raped" enables them to quote Martin Luther King Jr and genuinely believe that his talking points include their struggle.

>being a woman
>mental illness
like these are disparate concepts

yes

Attached: 1523778263977.jpg (799x1024, 51K)

Bitch is mad because no one wants to rape her

Seriously, what is wrong with americans? Why so many americans have this infantilized behavior?

He highlighted her inability to argue. Anyone with a brain and not a mental illness would realize that he baited her right into a fallacy.

Also dem titties bounce

thoughts. she was streaming ay? anyone got a link to her video?

womoaning

Why didn't she ask the cop to investigate the rape when he asked her about ?

Who cares, its just worse than the nucks.

cereal rapist

>roosh watches steven crowder

fuck these people what a bunch of scrubs i was educated more watching salute your shorts than anything stephen crowder has ever done

So sad that these people are dependent on external sources for their values and self worth.

"We need good things to happen so that people can finally support and believe in themselves. Bad things happened to me so I am no longer capable of having a positive self image"

They haven't realized/been properly taught that self image comes from the self, and can only ever come from the self. It's the same reason they go on and on about "representation" in film and TV. It's unfathomable to them that a person can develop self worth independent of their environment. No wonder they are obsessed with drugs and sex, they still think that fulfillment comes from the outside. Even politics is a vice for them, "the drugs and sex couldn't leave me fulfilled, so maybe I just need to be a good person. If I fight for the right opinion then maybe I will finally have the fulfillment I've been looking for". They are looking for automatic luxury communism, a conveyor belt that can give their life meaning without asking them to put in the necessary work.

Her figure is bretty gud, conservatively dressed

this

Realize you lose then cry and call for police.

Lolz, this is beyond ignorant

Attached: C9973689-F685-4C74-BF89-D8E79E8FD21C.jpg (330x330, 48K)

right? how can an american not know this with the 2nd amendment and all.

lurk moar before participating. you got jebaited.

she slapped her hands at the end so fuck off

same company, different division

hes the "hearts and minds" department

we're the "antagonistic assholes" department

>femplain

Just say complaining.

Take a look at the faggot in vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=E7fXAYcMIhQ
His levels of self hatred and brainwashing are off the charts. It's scary to think you share a planet with such kike puppets

Attached: (((twitter))).jpg (345x5000, 1.38M)

It’s like you don’t even know about firearms

the nose knows

Attached: 1405892567647.jpg (400x533, 36K)

not very artistic but this is what the rape looked like

Attached: fantasy.png (761x488, 416K)

It’s a good video on the nature of women and how they will lie, manipulate, virtue signal and play the victim to get attention. The only one who played along was the fat cow who clapped when the neurotic one was waving her arms and screeching so everyone would pay attention to her. This is how 90% of women, educated or not, argue or attempt to get their “points” across.

Attached: EE44BF0E-8486-433C-B3D7-705EAEC944C2.png (2172x888, 110K)

She didn’t have to sit down

It's like you can't even spot obvious satire.