How long do we have until shit hits the boiling point?

How long do we have until shit hits the boiling point?
I've seen multiple sources talking about antifa "kill teams" threatening to kill conservatives if Dems lose the mid-terms, now people are calling for the harassment of whites in public.
youtube.com/watch?v=nue9EXetzpM

Attached: 0cfb4a92ab8111e2a7f412313d173966.jpg (2000x1318, 764K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hJ_QCUZVNAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ask them not us

>i've seen sources
>posts no sources

I find this unironically relaxing

Don't kid yourself, a vast majority in this cesspit will never give up their cozy, auto-piloted existence. It's going to fizzle out of memory thanks to the huge number of good goyim.

Attached: proxy.jpg (1027x517, 48K)

Incredible, the abuse shitty third world buildings can withstand without collapsing....Manhattan? Not so much.

>rain, artillery, and gunfire
I always play Arma with rain turned on. Why is it so comfy?

>now people are calling for the harassment of whites in public

>usa
>white

why are you afraid to show your flag?

So you're not gonna post any sources then? Well okay, what is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

>antifa "kill teams"
That should be interesting... (and short lived)

This, sage this thread

God I hope they harass me in public.

Sadly this. America is to fat, happy, and lazy to do a damn thing (other than complain).

We've been waiting since 2012 faggot, hang tight. Probably about 15 years at least and possibly 25 if things take too much time and Normie's are unwilling to believe everything is going to shit

Not me, I'm poor and have nothing to lose and I'm ready to kill kikes and steal their shekels. You better fucking believe it.

You'll do nothing white boy, this is an Afro-Semitic nation now. You'll never make the USA a European nation ever again. KARA BOGÃ

Attached: 1538042654695.png (500x478, 64K)

/thread

Super comfy

Can I get this in live desktop form?

Rule Of Thumb on violent statements. If you hear someone talking tough before they have done the deed, they are bluffing.

same. what does it mean?

>political violence
We used to call it terrorism before everyone went so fucking soft.

youtube.com/watch?v=hJ_QCUZVNAw
Let it all come crashing down.

Youre a child if youre worried a bout antifa "kill teams".

Im actually hoping for them. They're funded by Soros and probably have better weapons I can take from their corpses.

I hope Mexicans flay you and your family alive

Attached: 3043a2a59b813ea5ad86b02b73766ee85e89f08c125476246a7b23041e4b4b32.png (760x572, 191K)