Race mixing is the future

Marx was wrong. Class struggle doesn't explain history very well, but ethnic struggle does. You nationalists are not seeing the bigger picture. If we allow ethnostates this ethnic struggle will continue and eventually it will lead to nuclear war and the destruction of humanity. That's why we need globalism and race mixing. And btw... Race mixing doesn't mean "white genocide". Your European genes will still live on in your race mixed grandchildren.

Watch this

i.4cdn.org/gif/1538433229929.webm

and imagine what kind of future we can create when we are finally united once again.

Attached: cropped-the-pale-blue-dot-header.jpg (463x288, 40K)

Earth is flat

Attached: Lunar Wave 7-9-17, Filmed at 200fps.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

>If we allow ethnostates this ethnic struggle will continue and eventually it will lead to nuclear war and the destruction of humanity.
okay, we white men will gladly race mix, but first and foremost the ethno state of israel must be dismantled and all big breasted khazar women must race mix as well. for the good of humanity. do we have a deal?

spoken like a true jew

> blacks contribute as much as whites to space exploration
> mix the two

Idiot.

I'm don't self-identify as Jewish if that's what you're implying and no I'm not opposed to Jews race mixing.

Attached: 1486609730729.jpg (900x900, 107K)

thinks countries and civs etc stay for ever. All countries fall. only the most suited for that region will survive if they don't become degenerate and improve with time. Race mixing is not necessary and brings loads of problems on it's own.

>I'm don't self-identify as Jewish
*I don't self-identify as Jewish

Attached: 1505974431297.png (1000x714, 1.07M)

Because the genes that got us to where we can explore the stars are 7% of the pool. The white man could conquer the stars. But it's not clear that we could carry everyone else. Especially if the degenerates outbreed us 3-1 and have no duties or contribution.

I understand what you're saying, and if we had policies that weren't openly disgenic, I might even agree. Right now my people are getting railroaded on the continent their fathers conquered, and we're shamed by everyone, even our own, if we lift a finger or our voice in our own defense.

With niggers

It's against our religious values to marry someone who isn't a jew.

the memeflags are out of control

If you don't sage this then you're a nigger

It is against my religious values to marry someone who doesnt have MILKERS

>Because the genes that got us to where we can explore the stars are 7% of the pool. The white man could conquer the stars. But it's not clear that we could carry everyone else. Especially if the degenerates outbreed us 3-1 and have no duties or contribution.
I don't disagree. However that can be fixed with eugenics programs promoting IQ and other relevant traits. Might even be able to fix it with gene editing.

Attached: kat.jpg (339x500, 29K)

but israel must be dismantled as an ethnostate, as long as it continues to exists the future of humanity is threatened. do you agree or disagree?

I don't have a problem with that. Jewish women must also race mix with gentiles.

Attached: milk.jpg (1080x1230, 112K)

Both do. Used to be much more ethnic, now much more class. The inflection point was Bastille Day.

lunar wave faked at 200fps

Attached: Lunar Wave January 4, 2017 at 6-54-pm.webm (852x480, 2.98M)

Attached: Lunar Wave 2012.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

What the fuck is that supposed to be?

Shitty digital camera.

Lunar Wave

So the Moon is a hologram? Is that what that means?

I don't know what the fuck the moon actually is, but I do know that space isn't real, the earth is flat and the moon and sun are local. The stars & planets (etymology wandering star) are in the firmament. We can never go to outer space because it doesn't exist. The moon gives off its own light too.

You know how in the shade it's cooler than when you're out in the sun? Well in the moonlight it's COLDER than being in the shade at night.

Ok but what the fuck does a "lunar wave" prove

>You are here
Yes, surrounded by niggers. Are we not looking at the same picture?

DIE YOU FUCKING JEW

it proves that the moon is not what we're told since the lunar wave can be predicted and many many many people have seen it since 2012. Also the moon is see through. You can actually see stars through the moon and the color of the moon changes depending on the color of the sky.