What's the most unpopular political opinion you harbor?

What's the most unpopular political opinion you harbor?

Attached: campfire-wallpaper-11082400.jpg (1080x1920, 899K)

I am a feminist.

Attached: benedict-cumberbatch-this-is-what-a-feminist-looks-like.jpg (600x450, 35K)

I support euthanasia on disabled people. Both conservatives and liberals are against me on this matter.

>What's the most unpopular political opinion you harbor?
War is good, without war everything stales and there is no pressure for progression and discovery of new technologies.

Let's see you go fight in the front lines then tough guy. If you want a war so badly. There is plenty of war in the middle east. Why aren't you joining them?

Ban Atheists & anything Islamic.

Innocent until proven guilty...i guess.

Democracy only works when the people allowed to vote are elite members of society with responsibilities. You should also need rigorous education over decades in history, philosophy and theology before being allowed to vote. Almost all the people that try to get through the education process should fail.

>Sven talking about war
>Sweden hasn't been in a war in over 200 years
You wouldn't be in this cucked state if you hadn't yielded already, faggot.

There is most likely gonna be a civil war in the next decade so you don't have to worry about us.

That most human behavior is genetic.

Attached: life in the ghetto.gif (200x150, 1.08M)

We need strict social culture to shun degenerate activity- wasp style, for the sake of humanity

Make premarital sex illegal. (Also, get rid of no-fault divorce, but that's not quite so unpopular.)

I very much doubt that.

That's really more of a Competition thing. Western cultures found a way to successfully channel competition into creating better societies and qualities of living. Nassim Taleb style

We all died in 2012

I believe that we need to radically reduce the population on all continents, especially the Americas, Africa and Asia. I love the environment and want to save it and the animals, though it would be a lie to say that this was the only reason. I hate shitskins too and could live with them only having token populations. Ecofascism and deep ecology are the future.

population control

This is just true. Time to normalize it

Democracy was a mistake

That Poland should make clones of Marta Nieradkiewicz and sell them internationally.

Our competition is what made us better and stronger than the rest of the world. That we let us be ruled by liberalism and soft leftist policies is what will destroy us. We should have finished the job while we could, now it is a lot harder when everyone will have nukes.

I and my future offspring are the most important people in the world. Literally all of the rest of society should be structured around the survival of *my* genes and ideas

Mine is a fact-
It's been 96 years since a republican has decreased the size of government

Gassing only some of the Jews will never be enough you have to gas all Jews for the Final Solution to truly work.

this

Part of me wants the west and Russia to go to a none Nuclear war even tho i would never survive because of Medical reasons most likely

So most of my nation gets wiped out from missiles and starvation so we have to start again and most of the Ethnics die because they are in the cities

Islamic doctrine is superior to the current morals of most European countries, save for some easterners and southerners.

What is basic fucking science, Alex?

i believe that all ethnic minorities, especially blacks who live in the west should be sterilised and their women bleached by white men to make their offspring more white. this should be done a few times, for a few generations and this would lower crime rates and they would finally be assimilated. this is for americans especially. native americans are cool in my book

Attached: 1535636376501.png (500x608, 490K)

i used to live in like a 99% area one time and i heard that one of the very few black kids in school had kicked a cat. definitely genetic

But atheists are correct. Christcucks are incorrect.

Attached: religion vs science.jpg (850x744, 266K)

What do you mean Nassim Taleb style? I'm only familiar with his work Antifragile, so I'm curious

Well, the entire world is in a never-ending competition for resources, so what made huwites better and stronger was the way in which we set up common rules for channeling the natural drive to accumulate.
If we stopped paying attention to the other nonwhite continents, I'm sure they'd all die out or kill each other eventually and we could swoop in afterword and set up more pockets of light in this abyss of space.

Because they fuckin held their lines of tradition and didn't welcome cancer into their societies. We have a lot to learn from them.

>trip civil war posting
I hope you ride your little red horse into battle Sven against your Muslim overlords.

Exactly, but we dont need to isolate ourselves. If we all became like the Jews today we could have the world be ours tomorrow, we just need unity. If you are a minority in a Jewish country you will get fucked.

Palestine was stolen by the Jews. Now the persecuted have become the persecutors. There's nothing to be done who can make war with its beast. Soon the boastful one will be speaking boastful things for he has only been given 42 months.

Attached: 1231235345345.jpg (833x680, 580K)

War isn't the only driver of innovation of technological improvement. The commercial interest of people is another very important factor.

Blacks actually deserve the chance to improve their communities.

I was gonna say that six million wasn't enough, but honestly IUPG might get me into more shit these days.

Are you me?

Prisons need to be abolished. 90% of prisoners should be released, the other 10% should be executed.

Nassim has a quote in Black Swan, highly recommend, and it is something like "Unless you build your systems to incorporate greed and cheaters, it will be destroyed by greedy cheaters. You must find a way to channel greed and vice into desirable outcomes because systems built that are ignorant to these vices will always crash and burn spectacularly"
Yeah I butchered it. But the whole book is gold

What part of the word "unpopular" did you not understand?

You should tell others what you think because discussion is very important.

The commercial interest can easily be controlled from top down. All good inventions came from the military for the most parts.

Unpopular IRL? Women should not be allowed to vote
Unpopular here? I think blacks can be salvaged.

Checked. Good luck sven.

There are inferiors and they should be gassed

Went on a rant about the Jews early in a thread, we must accept our defeat, learn our lessons, adapt what works by our oppressors, and stop being fuckin mooched off. Do as the Jew do and out jew the jew

Thanks for explaining user. From my exposure to Mr. Taleb so far, he seems like a very very clever man. Do I need to read Fooled by Randomness before diving into The Black Swan? You've peaked my interest.

Assisted euthanasia is A-OK.

I think eugenics is a really smart practice actually, and that ethics should stop meddling with science

A lot of the problems in the world are caused by over population and humanity should be depopulated.

Attached: 1526612989709.jpg (728x397, 43K)

I'd say you are both talking about different levels in the innovation process. We get faster clothes dryers because they sell better, and we get cool shit like velcro because the military needed it firsr

Agreed 100%. When it comes to the world of capitalism they know it better than anyone, we need to learn from the enemy.

Tyranny by breeding

Using America's navy to force every african port closed to prevent U.N. aid from reaching africans causing hundreds of millions to die.

I am 100% with you

I didnt, and he pretty much explains the book along the way! Black swan is the child of Fooled by Randomness, just a more specific focus. It's applicable to every element of societies. He's very insightful and quiet about it

Good guys lost WWII.

In a way I believe in the white man's burden. We should try to contain, control, help, and christianize lesser races. By that I don't mean letting them come into our country or giving them infinite aide so their population can explode like Africa. I mean we should push for forced sterilization of most of their population and allow only select peoples in those countries to truly exist as they please. Also, dictatorships in third world countries are good. Gadaffi and Assad are probably the best people for those countries. I hate the EU but Europe and European descended countries need to work together. America should sort of be an experiment where Europeans mix (kinda like we ready have) but each European country should keep it's own unique cultures and remain homogenous. Hawaii should be controlled by Japan and the U.S. a nd become an experimental state where all (japanese) wmaf and amwf people and their offspring should go.

I support the euthanizing of disabled people and others who serve no purpose to the world other than to waste resources. I also see no reason to keep people on life support for years.

>self sufficiency is the peak of humanity and those who cannot take care of themselves should be killed.
Trade should be banned.

i dont really think genociding all the jews will accomplish anything.

Attached: telepepe.jpg (639x614, 47K)

Darwin has been working on this for awhile, he just has a bigger clock than us... they will be killed one way or another

Taking migrnats is our duty but we should forcefully baptise them.

well, i forgot to mention that i would volunteer to be one of the bleachers in that process

Attached: 1534258292181.jpg (600x800, 46K)

End all welfare for persons who are on welfare already and decide to have a second child.
Sterilization for repeat offender violent criminals.
Jail time for professed communists.
No dual citizenships in government.

Not true.
Women and jews have evolved to live at other peoples expense.
Being dependent is genetically ingrained in all people.

what technological progression has been made the last ten years spent in the sandbox?

They do, however 200,000 years in Africa didnt do it for em... hopefully they can learn from whitey and try to change their culture/genetics, I wouldnt hold my breath though.

Your digits reveal mine.

If you steralise them what's the point of bleaching?

Yes they did.

Single-payer healthcare system tied to immigration moratorium and deportations of all green cards and H1Bs.

That there's not a dimes worth of difference between any of us and the entire rest of the world. we all want the same things, we all share the same experiences, we are all connected.

And despite Jow Forums being an anti-social media site, we are all brothers (and sisters).

I should say in a real war. I feel your military industry complex have just been milking tax payers money in the last 10 years. Otherwise they have been good, especially your DoD.

Please expand on this

The constitution and the bill of rights are overrated

It is a natural practice, monogamy slows it down though... I think monogamy is still worth keeping around- due to the pareto principle, the chad to beta ratio can end civilizations over competition for resources, wahmen, and the right to have your genetic line continue. A fair fight is the best we can offer the more unfortunate men

War isn't as bad as people make it to be. A perfect war is an ultimate test of a civilization's power and a great tool for spiritual development. It also lies in human nature.

Shrooms are good tools for spiritual and intellectual development and should be more popular in right-wing, reactionary and Traditionalist circles. In an ideal society they should be legal from the age of 24, and sold to people after an evaluation by a psychiatrist. Also a limit to the amount possible to be bought annually and requirement of having a job, studying or training.

Physical fitness should be evaluated like a subject at school. Being physically unfit and eating unhealthy should count as failing a subject.

Reading (not just fucking talking about) basic Greek and Roman literature and philosophy should be absolutely obligatory in schools.

Court cases and executions(I support death penalty) of the worst criminals should be streamed on national television at night, to give an example and be transparent when it comes to why people get death penalty.

Most of buildings in modern cities should be torn apart and rebuilt with a different style that allows social engineering to some extent and has a connection to the nation's culture and history. Classical Minimalism is a good example. Flags should be flown on every street in major cities.

Guns should be legal, with a background check.

Canary Islands should be independent.

There should exist only four Slavic nations, Poland, Russia, Croatia and Bulgaria.

Imperialism is good for a short period of time, then it backfires.

We should make an attempt at colonizing Arctica and Antarctica.

90% of modern science is absolute bullshit, especially Astronomy.

Attached: marcus_aurelius_equestrian.jpg (550x906, 305K)

I want to believe in equality, but no one else does. Everyone just wants more privileges over each other, saying it is equality. And no one is ready to take the bad things that come with equality.

Equality is a utopian meme, but somewhy I want it.

we should be more gang/tribalistic orriented and embrace the war

>one number to be legendary
I guess that the most unpopular opinion is that Hitler was a plant by the same that planted Trump.

Monogamy can be beneficial if women are forced to compete intellectually and physically for breeding rights.
otherwise it is just as much of a shit show as polygamy, which perpetuates shit genes through female lineage.

Compulsory national guard service for 1 year after high school. Also that more state schools should eliminate humanities majors A la Wisconsin.

Democracy is bad

And one day, they will all die when white men can no longer being slave driven, society will collapse and the women and Jews will die. It just takes longer than your human lifespan would like

I only really talk to Jow Forums so it's that dicks are quite appealing.

Please expand on THIS...
*unzips dick*

That government wastes a lot of tax money and should be much smaller (cut most of the social welfare programs) and spending less money

i haven't thought everything through. i guess we bleach them for fun, i guess.

It's not opinion if statistics prove niggers kill more then others. They kill the most. Mostest bestest. Greatest killers?

Attached: 1482192659059.png (600x600, 24K)

The worst thing Hitler did was gassing jews who could have fought for Germany.

Mentally handicapped people should be killed at birth, if not caught right away kill them when its discovered.

Attached: 1515201832840.gif (320x384, 1.31M)

I suggest a patriarchical and tribe based democratic union to a nation

Rotary club is a terrorist organization

Chamber of commerce is a communist branch of nwo