Do you think there is any viable way of establishing peace in the Middle East, Jow Forums?

Do you think there is any viable way of establishing peace in the Middle East, Jow Forums?

Attached: 46346346.jpg (2907x2419, 1.09M)

remove everyone in it

establish euoropean colonies and genocide the inhabitants

get rid of israel and iran.

this

Define peace.

Glass it

I mean a real one, not a meme solution.
That could potentially work, yet it would be pretty hard and the remaining void is likely to get filled by the Saudis or Turks in a heartbeat.

Jeff thinks we should remove the service sector from europe, so inmigrants wouldn't have jobs, it's extreme but it can work.

New influx from people can reinforce security, but who knows, Israel keep that war going.

Attached: 1523407703311.jpg (1833x1130, 856K)

Attached: 1523815324876.jpg (1913x1044, 830K)

Attached: 1520432353138.jpg (2338x2001, 2.76M)

In my mind its a state of relative stability in the region. So, basically a collective defense system or peace designed and maintained by external forces.

alright genius, they've been fighting for that dirt and whose going to be the next bringer of the messiah for the last two thousand years, it's not going to happen.

Force Israel to acknowledge their nukes and force them to denuclearize. When they decline corner them then wait for them to use the Samson Option. Then get Space Force to deactivate the nukes. This will show the world they were willing to kill everyone. Then you invade them from all sides and wipe Israel out.

Eliminate Israel, Saudi Arabia and the other Emirates in the peninsula.

Only (relatively) good response in this thread.
Log off ivan. You've had a bit too much of that vodka.

>Jeff thinks we should remove the service sector from europe
I believe it is going to happen naturally with time. At least to a certain extent.

Those aren't meme answers, its just the modern civilized world is, and you are, pathetic and weak

in your definition of peace the only option is genocide of all but one ethnicity and then a fascist state that indoctrinates the people into a singular cohesive culture

Not enough resources, food or areas to grow food for so many people to live there and never has been, so the culture is based on theft and death to adapt to the climate. The irony of the term "Islam" coming from "Salam/Peace" when Peace is impossible in such an environment.

the middle east is the playground for the USA and Russia. the reason why things are so crap atm, for them and for us.
have them pull out and it will restore in a few decades.

>Do you think there is any viable way of establishing peace in the Middle East, Jow Forums?

Yes.

Attached: 1506111462513.jpg (364x254, 50K)

>Source : my ass

Who is Jeff?

But removing everyone is clearly not an option.
So, do you think the region will be fixed with the disappearance of Israel?

They can establish it themselves.

Yes. I think that Israel is even bad for the Jews!

This ain't about peace in the middle east, this is about WORLD PEACE my dude

No source needed, it's a simple observable fact

No, it'll be fixed with the appearance of Khilafah/Isa(AS).

They are in the 21st century. They are just no longer an option, unless you spend centuries, changing peoples' mentality.
That could probably work, but the US will still maintain connections with SA and Israel, so they will still remain there.

Let them fight it out on their own. Someone will take it all over and impose internal peace.

Attached: 1520420512593.jpg (2060x1615, 1.26M)

Isnotrael is only bad for """religious""" jew you silly goy. Good for them that most zionists are atheists.
>everything that I dream and project about is fact

Attached: 1516404054277.jpg (2158x1907, 1.5M)

Attached: 1531514657715.jpg (2152x1820, 2.19M)

Attached: 1507790478799.jpg (2236x2381, 3.61M)

Remove the Islamic populations. Removing the Jews does nothing as it's the Islamic populations that are constantly fighting everyone around them, so removing the Jews would only result in the Muslims turning their attention more towards Europe, Russia and India.

Says the guy waiting for the Messiah to sort things out

yeah just let the law of jungle supersede everything for maybe 7 years

if Israel still stands after that the survivors can have it, same for every other fucking nation

the truth cannot be shaped into geopolitical reality until man stops fucking shit up in the ME and making it complicated for the sake of ego and shekels

That's right, fuck off america.

One state, a federation under the UN supervision. No military of its own, UN representative has a veto power in parliament. Highest executive power either appointed by the UN or is held accountable by it. Basically a colonial rule where middle easterners try to solve their problems themselves while white people ensure they don't fuck up too much.

>", why do dey cut off hands for stealing over a certain amount?"
>"their entire (((culture))) is based on theft and death"
When did I say we're "waiting" for everything to simply change by itself? Once again, maybe tone down all the projections.
>t.pajeet

Glassing it

>trust me goys, it'll work this time fo sure!

Attached: smh.jpg (758x1354, 215K)

>

Europeans cannot live in the Middle East

Yes, you can start by detonating Russia's entire nuclear arsenal in that region.

They're goyim, they're crazy animals. Kill them and kill American goyim.

Pretty sure Freudian psychoanalysis is haram

There’s not even a reason for us to be there anymore except for muh Israel (and we wouldn’t care if we could kick the fucking Jews OUT). If Russia would agree to not mess with the region afterwards, the fucking savages would take care of themselves.

why is it "clearly" not an option, i'm curious to learn why you value their lives when they would shit on everyone else without hesitation