This would save the world

and you all know it.

Attached: finnish_seeds.png (994x152, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D1ZYhVpdXbQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>turn everyone into hapa turboautistic eurocanadians
There isn't enough fimbulwinter to ever accommodate this and you know it.

We should do the math.

Yes, we should, but would you consider culling the numbers first before turning Earth into snow people?

Why would anyone want to breed with Mongolians?

Earth could accommodate about 20 billion people with ease.
Finnish men should impregnate about one billion women of all races. I think this would be sufficient injection of the most valuable seed and would serve mankind well.

>of all races
C'mon, can't we just cull a few of them and spare the good earth of niggardry?

We are the true Alphas.
Think of any motorsports, any sport for that matter, any arts, any music, any architecture, medicine, space tech, internet, mobile industry, construction industry, ship building (worlds largest and nicest).... there's always Finns in top ten, most of the time in top five. We just don't keep noise or make a number about it. That's irrelevant.

I don't think it's necessary.

user, you don't understand. No one has bred the nigga out of a nigger before. It won't work even with Finnish mix. Take this from a 56% burger. We know it doesn't work.

I'd sex them but I respect their nazis too much

It does. We have quite intelligent mixes here already. Not top tier, but they appear to be normal with their reasoning and temper.
But I think it depends on is it a Finnish mother or Finnish Father. From Finnish mother, the results aren't that good. So, Finnish females should be left out. This is men's work.

It's a suicide mission man. Wait a few years and you might see that it skips generations.

I don't quite follow. Could you elaborate.

Vittu

Finnish females should make babies with Swedish men. That produces the absolute highest peak of people. Intelligent and at the same time absolutely stubborn people who just don't know how to stop when their minds have been set. (that's me, although I don't speak Swedish).

Niggers gonna nig.

Realistically, I could impregnate 2 females per day, if it would be properly planned. Planning would require that the women would have been exposed to my sperm trough out the full menstrual cycle, before actual seeding during her ovulation period. It would require systematic planning. Also for me a strict diet and physical exercise. Beer dies improve the sperm count. So it would be imperative for me to drink beer in my day off.
It would be doable for Finnish men to impregnate one billion women, within a reasonable time frame.
It would be a tough job, but we should do this.

Not so.. I have met few samples and they are quite level headed and.. Finns, with their mindset.

but ur a fuckin beta there would be a bunch of sissy faggots voting communist in every nation

This SAVES Europe. Good job based Finns, you've done us proud, I knew you'd pull through for us with an bullet proof plan.

Attached: 3c7.jpg (249x249, 17K)

Only concern for the darker skin is, that it doesn't generate enough vitamin D from the sun over here. Darker skin is so, so that it is optimized for this operation when closer to the equator.
Light or dark skin are not for esthetics.

It really is just because people here doesn't think politics matters or have any real meaning. That's why the lowest IQ people here gets to the politics in the first place. The rest follows just occasionally what's going on.

Are we really sure the world needs more chink eyed Reindeer farming alcoholic manic depressives ?

no one cares, fuck finland, and fuck you

It would improve the whole world by an order of magnitude.
The depression is a result from an honest realization and acceptance of the fact that you are surrounded by idiots.

Yes, I would need to a lot of fucking. I wouldn't be that envious if I were you. It would be absolute nightmare.

need to do*

Where can I order my women?

That could sound a bit contradictory. By surrounded by idiots I mean the rest of the world.

This should be organized by the UN.

This
Also I appreciate Finland so I should have to do this as well

Only if I get a 2m+ Finnish qt

Attached: reality.jpg (865x1000, 141K)

faggot

We should invite women from thirld world countries here, put them in line for breeding and buy them a ticket back to their countries. I don't want them staying here. They should better their respective countries. This would bring the most good to all of world. By 2100s the world would be filled with pockets of expanding hypertechnological civilizations that eventually fuse together into one, world encompassing megapolis.

Finnish women with a jew, could produce interestingly intelligent people. Eccentric and very artistic. I bet they would have beautiful minds.

For a faggot, to impregnate thousands of women, would be literal Hell. You know that.

>half jew
>beautiful mind

lol

It should be organized, global scale eugenics. Time frame should be around hundred years.

Finno-israeli empire of autistocracy when

Attached: 1536274155206.jpg (720x602, 26K)

Attached: EveryoneLOL.gif (480x320, 2.99M)

Oh come on.
Jews are intelligent. When they are inbred, they are a vermin. Under proper genetic manipulation, we would have stories that George Lucas and Steven Spielberg would appear like school essay writers.

This would be global.
Finnish seeds to every race. To lift all up, with one huge effort.

sorry Untermensch
I think you are forgetting who is the true MASTERRACE, also known as HERRENRASSE

>protip: it's me

Attached: 1538163210044.png (420x490, 47K)

faggot nigger jew

Hitler had no words and he was in tears when he tried to describe his respect for Finnish soldier.

You're far from being the master race achmed

so pic related, but everywhere? I'm down. Have my daughter

Attached: t3_5blfam.jpg (2048x1475, 674K)

whiter than u schlohmo

I am half Finnish and half Swedish.
More precisely, about 65% Finnish and 35% Swedish. Grandfather form mothers side was a Swede.

Lol except the finns actually won their war against the USSR kraut

so you are a scandinavian mixed race goblin

Let's not argue and bicker about who killed who.
We are making new life here.
Killing is another topic.

Hahhah. You could say that.

George Lucas is mostly of European descent:

>He is of German, Swiss-German, English, Scottish, and distant Dutch and French descent.

Spielberg is of Ukrainan-Jewish descent, so basically strong European. They excel despite of their Jewishness, not because of it.

>finland
your people are the unholy offspring of swedes, slavs, and some asian nigger tribe
if we need any one group to impregnate women, we need purebred highland scots

I'm 1/32 swedish. Let's suck each other off

See.. if they'd have finnish blood in them, the stories would have continued as strong as they were when they were in their prime, all the way up their old age. Both of them got stale around at their 40's.

We are the original people of the north.

Im 30% Hungarian/Finnish, when can I claim citizenship?

I can prove this right now.
Ice retreated around the lake "Saimaa". This word means "had land". Sai Maa.
That's where the first Finns settled right after the ice age. Name for the lake is from that era.

You should just focus on doing amazing things in this world.

they'd have no skin on their dick

Or "got land".
Which is funny coincidence with the island of Gotland next to Sweden.

Circumcision should be banned.

Just put full blooded Finns in control of Hollywood and you'd get the results you want. You don't seem to believe in the benefit of having jewish blood yourself either. Inbred vermin, as you put it, equals purebred. If a pure Jew has no redeeming qualities, how would any amount of Jewish blood at all be desirable?

>56
fucking kek

no, you are like ~3% original people of the north
the rest is asian and slavnigger with a good chunk of modern swedecuck
not that i'm likely any better given my flag, but if we are going to get one group to rebalance our genetic stock it should be the highland scots
doing what you have proposed is going to result in a few generations of strong inbreeding, and the scots were the best at controlled inbreeding without fucking up their genes due to their clan structure, and as a result have a good genetic base to start from

Finns are humble servants of others. Highly intelligent, a gift that keeps on giving no matter how hard they are pressed and oppressed. Wise in their judgment, fierce in warfare, who never attack, but always just defend.

We should consider this seriously. We shouldn't waste our seeds. We should use intelligence with proper eugenics and not kill or mistreat our lesser brothers and sisters. We should focus on creating an intelligent human race at large. Not just mixed idiots.

prove it. I delivered proofs already.

Well, our movies aren't exactly master pieces. None of them.
Mika Waltari though had a unique imagination with Sinuhe. That IS the peak where you could get.

My two kids are half finns and dual citizens.
A part of me feel ashamed I didn't get a swedish girl...

Kek

if you are arguing that finns are great because of sami ancestry, then you should be arguing in favor of norwegians instead
they have a higher amount of sami than you, and don't have slavnigger in any meaningful amount

It's alright. Tribal emotions are very deep rooted.
When they grow, you'll see am I right or not. They should be modest, shy, intelligent and under proper conditions very resourceful and innovative. Too much attention and praising doesn't encourage them, but will shun them. When they have made up their minds, nothing in this world will stop them.

Samis had different origin. They are more related to eskimos than asians.

I would argue that Asians, by large, are the offspring of Eskimos and Samis.

Aren't all Fins like half mongolian?

No, it's a joke.

>That IS the peak where you could get.

You are comparing a city with the world's most advanced movie production knowledge, persona & technology & million dollar budgets to a bunch of drunks sitting in an office room and writing jokes about kallio. Compared to Hollywood, Finns haven't even really ever tried to put together a solid movie.

post pics of finnish men you think are good candidates, we'll truly be able to judge of this idea then.

Have you read the "Sinuhe the Egyptian"?
It is a stunning peak of extremely detailed and vivid imagination, written in just three months.
After he finished it, he had to drink three days in a row. Just had to.
I am not aware to any work of fiction that comes even close to that achievement in whole history.

Attached: juha_mieto.jpg (778x778, 84K)

I am serious.
If the world intends to get mixed, we should do that then by using the best seeds. Cook a soup, that would be delicious to future generations. We should thrive in getting rid of genetic flaws with intelligent eugenics, BUT, not be rude assholes to lesser people while doing it. Let's give this program a 500 year timeline AND NOT WORRY ABOUT IT SO MUCH.

In the end of the day, genetics are not important. Your successes are not important. Your trophies are not important.
What is important?
To remember that one time, with your friend, together in a rain, after you did something stupid. Memory of such thing, at the end of the day, is worth more than any money or official recognition.

youtube.com/watch?v=D1ZYhVpdXbQ

Oh I misread that you were referring to Finnish movies with the peak comment lol.

Attached: 250px-Mika_Salo_Le_Mans_2009_cropped.jpg (250x379, 32K)

Well, you're all mongol rape babies so it kinda worked on you.

That was a warm-up

Yup. Peak of imagination.
I don't think Finns have made a movie that is really a masterpiece. Renny Harlin did a good run in Hollywood, Aki Kaurismäki in Europe, but, their movies doesn't really get into the heart of it (whatever they want to do), but they always hovers around being "good enough".
Masterpiece doesn't care about such thing. Masterpiece, as I define it, is a film that is exactly as the director wants it to be AND it affects the audience in a way that it leaves a permanent positive mark to their soul.

Fuck it, why not?

Exactly.
It would extreme effort from Finnish men, but, if it needs to be done.. it gets done. Perkele!

Now, powers that be, as I have understood from /pol, wants to have dumbed down world so that they could rule more easily.
There can be only two reasons for this wanting.
>1. the rulers of this world are themselves so desperately stupid, so they need to drag everyone else below them, to FEEL superior.
>2. the rulers of this world are so desperately dumb that they think intelligence is evil.

In either case, our rulers are very very stupid people.
Rulers job, by definition, is to be only a maintenance staff, that takes care of things in the background, so that normal people doesn't have to think about those things.
Ruler, is just a janitor. A servant.
In any universal dictionary.
They are not the Very Important Persons. They are the least important persons. That's why Jesus washed the feets of people. But when they are very good at what they do, people can't live without them. That's what it means:
>if you want to be the greatest, you need to be the smallest.