Boogie2988 goes on Killstream, SJW's flip out

Boogie went on the Killstream and said that "some good things happened because of the holocaust", explaining that experiments by German scientists on jews created new medical treatments that saved children's lives.

Liberals are flipping their shit at him all over Twitter, Boogie is cucking down hard

Attached: boogie2988 tweets.png (876x836, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0e-z1nNqB5s
kiwifarms.net/threads/the-betterhelp-creatorhealth-influencelogic-rabbit-hole.48362/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gkSZ37hba9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know why no one is talking about BetterHelp scandal and instead busy with shill b8 threads.
QRD: youtube.com/watch?v=0e-z1nNqB5s
kiwifarms.net/threads/the-betterhelp-creatorhealth-influencelogic-rabbit-hole.48362/

Because that shits boring

just another jewish scheme

nothing new under the sun

Imagine being so fucking dumb you turn to an internet ponzi scheme promoted by jewtubers to help with your psychological issues lol. Whoever confided and gave these cunts money gets no synmpathy from me. Even the website just screams scam site.

Boogie1488

Are people really blaming youtubers for not researching the background of their advertisers?

Fuck yeah boogie

All boogie has to do is sit around and eat pudding out of a mayonnaise jar but he can't help but start trouble.

Attached: 1485209898456.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

>oy vey boogie how dare you speak the truth you fucking goy

People here said the same shit about Candid and it ended up being the AI that's censoring youtube right now.

amazing shit, soundclips for days. i agree with boogie1488 though. some good came from the holocaust

Yep, I saw Phillip Defranco pushing this shit and knew it was going to be a scam. that faggot is jewy as hell.

so what? youtube needs censoring, have you seen the degenerate shit they post on that cesspit?

The Holocaust never happened, Boogie, but you're getting closer. Keep digging out the fat in your head buddy, you're almost there.

There's a weird tendency amongst some people here to imagine e-celebs are all part of some conspiracies.

How hard is it just to keep your mouth shut? There's no benefit in engaging with anyone through Twitter, it's populated only by genuinely insane ideologues who will try to send you ricin through the mail or get you registered as a sex offender if you even slightly disagree with them.
If for some reason you decide to engage with them, NEVER APOLOGIZE. No apology will ever be enough, no amount of grovelling and self-deprecation will appease them if you were shortsighted enough to misgender someone with a Steven Universe avatar.

Now that we know what the 88 stands for, can he ever uncuck himself?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gkSZ37hba9Y

Attached: 957B9BF0-D97C-4C2D-A3BB-5155B66300CB.jpg (693x370, 89K)

>some good things happened because of the holocaust

how big of an autist do you have to be to ever discuss the holocaust as a public figure?

Attached: 1459215181926.gif (400x274, 1.95M)

We technically got more medical information after nuking the japs than we did by cowing the Nazis. We did get a lot from both groups though. Enough to become a singular global super power in fact.

>cursed vod

>apologizing
why does he keep making this mistake?

His life is largely a mistake it's all he knows.

cringe and bluepilled

How hard is it to keep your mouth shut and stay in your lane? Everyone has to have an opinion on everything now days and everyone hates each other for having this freedom. Shut the fuck up, go to your job, make money, do what makes you happy. Telling other people that they're wrong on the internet is 100% degenerate and not improving yourself.

>xperiments by German scientists on jews created new medical treatments

I don't know if that's true, but what is definitely true is that humans went to the moon thanks to the nazis.

It doesn't justify what they did, but it's a fact.

So I guess some medical treatments could have been a result of nazi experiments.

And? Don’t watch it.

protip: it's not the degeneracy they're censoring, that's what they want normies to see, duh.