Why do you guys constantly say that successful people have high IQs...

Why do you guys constantly say that successful people have high IQs? My sister has an IQ of around 100 and is working on her master's degree in chemistry, yet I have an IQ in the low 120s and I'm just a self-employed construction pleb without a degree. Explain.

Attached: 1522405069245.png (540x659, 304K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Degrees as a measure of success
Found your problem

How the hell can that cat lift a fucking wrench??

If your plan was to measure success based on the the number of institutions that give you slips of paper why did you choose not to go to said institution?

how do you know your IQ?

> money as a means of success.

As someone with 145 iq I reject the notion that I have to work for a system that doesn’t work for itself. There is too much corruption, too much suppressed technology, too many people not at my level. Blogpost but I have to dumb myself down talking to normalfags. Imagine an 80 iq talking to a mentally retarded 60 iq. Now imagine me talking to an 89 iq. It’s a personal hell and I wish that nobody endures. It’s better for me to continue my journey without seeking the flesh, material and so forth. A piece of paper in mathematics means that I don’t have a piece of paper in world history. So why waste my life being validated by my inferiors? This system sucks

IQ & ability.
Are these mutually exclusive?

What's the problem? You need a high IQ to get a STEM degree, especially a master's or higher.

>My sister has an IQ of around 100 and is working on her master's degree in chemistry

So, she has taken an IQ test and came out with a straight 100? In America? While studying for a chemistry degree?

Very much implausible, unless she has some kind of mental math aversion.

Yeah, my parents (Asian) thought she was retarded in HS since her grades were shit, so she got tested by a school psychologist and came out at around 103 or 104 I believe.

Asking the important questions.

Attached: 1386184852861.jpg (723x657, 76K)

>IQ vs EQ
Grow up... You’re gf (yeah sure) is more man than you.

Attached: 1B63874A-F77F-453E-A139-7A5FA17981B9.jpg (296x444, 37K)

It could just be anxiety of learning from a young age. I’d suggest well rated counselors. Don’t let her down user

High I does not guarantee success.
Also, IQ predicts behaviour and success in a large scale. Individually there are outlying cases of successful less intelligent people and geniuses that have utterly failed at life.
Stop looking at the small picture my man.

>talking to an 89 iq
I think this is called the Intelligence Communications Gap. Basically 130IQ is the sweet spot, and anything above it makes you less successful because it's too difficult to communicate with the average person.

Vox Day talks about it time to time.

High IQ just means you think more abstractly. It has nothing to do with how you deploy those thoughts into society.

IQ testing is typically just testing a one dimensional mathematical logic. There are people who don’t get these kind of problems despite being smart.

Attached: BC44228A-703F-40B2-BF2D-221166689933.png (782x423, 70K)

150 here, can confirm
Cant form sentences or describe my thoughts in a simple enough manner for plebs to understand
Either way, IQ has nothing to do with success
I know dumb people who earn more than any doctor or scientist
Most construction workers i know make 5-6-7 k a month, which is way more than a teacher
So you cant define success in that way
A high IQ gives you the ability to adapt, but you still need knowledge, a lazy high iq person, can still be unsuccessful simply because he is lazy
I know dumb people, who are studying and i know smart people who never studied
Its not that black and white
If your IQ is over 100 you can do most jobs, and be successful at most jobs
Only bcs you are high IQ, does not mean, that you "get everything" and faster than anyone, or can do things that no one else can
You are like an autist, and can find solutions to problems dumb people may never think about
Thats the thing about high IQ, because you go a slightly different path in life, and often this leads to great success

>citing intelligence studies written by a woman
sweet summer child

I doubt you have an IQ of 120 if you can't understand basic logic.

A -> B does not mean B -> A. Duh.

>constantly say that successful people have high IQs
We don't. We say that success and IQ have a positive correlation. As well, IQ is usually a necessary but not sufficient condition of success. Intelligence by itself does not guarantee anything, if the subject is unmotivated or otherwise unable to achieve success.

Kim Kardashian and LeBron James do not appear to have particularly IQs, but they are insanely successful in their respective fields. Outliers always exist.

>teacher
nothing to do with IQ

Anecdotal evidence aside, this the testicle data shows that there is a strong correlation between IQ and success in life. We can define success however we want.

Again, IQ measures your fluency in abstract thought.
Fluently exchanging that abstract thought into a shared currency is a different measure altogether.

Because intelligent people used to pursue academia. Now 'wronged' people pursue academia to be able to try and justify how they feel wronged.

>low IQ
>getting a degree
>high IQ
>self-employment
I don't see the problem here, user.

>'m just a self-employed construction pleb without a degree
so how much money have you made so far and how much more will you make compared to your sister. Society is being flooded with people who want a cush job, aka college kids and post-graduates and there are too few people like you.

>Explain.

jews don't want smart goyim suceeding and breeding, so they use their vast wealth to gangstalk smart goyim, and help dumb goyim become sucessful/rich.

Intellectuals don't integrate well into society.

154 IQ here.

been NEET ever since leaving boarding school after GCSEs

36 now, comfy ever since.

high IQ people are usually either honest blue collars or NEET-tier, with exceptions like fraud dawkins, etc. If you can't understand the benefits of working as little as possible while being able to soak in the knowledge and fruits of the world, then you're probably retarded and a wageslave who knows nothing other than work, buy shit, complain, sleep, drink, fuck, repeat

You don't get paid millions of dollars to do research, you get paid millions to either play a sport, sell your body, or make a fool of yourself.

How is that any different than what I said? You seem to be agreeing with me while pretending not to.

So you are your own boss? Do you make enough money? Do you get enough contracts? Sometimes all you need is a vision, no matter how small, and go with it.

Source:
babies who do not possess STEM education beyond "what I learned in order to install cracked software I got from Torrents"

Niggerfaggot

t. 133 iq intellectual

Exactly. Dolan Trump is a perfect example.

$60 million inflation-not-adjusted cash and physical real estate inheritance is enough to become billionaire rich simply through interest (Even at treasury bond returns).

Post more pics of cats doing human stuff pls

This.

Attached: haveyouevertriedexplaining.png (1109x584, 626K)

Literally never works that way. Good luck. Even Warren Buffett only succeeded by leveraging politicians to change laws.

IQ faggots are all retarded "muh attention and look how smart i am insecure" faggots. nothing new desu.

Any correlation between IQ and risk aversion?

115-125 is better. 130 Is being too stupid for the smarties and too smart for the retards.

t.130

Probably because youre not really that smart and don't want to come to terms with that

Because what you are passionate in has nothing to do with your iq.

It's more like this.
>born smart in a poor family
>only exit is academia
>meet other smart people outside your social circle
>lift yourself out of poverty
>donate back into academia to help other people like you
>academia expands
>academia invests
>academia is now a political donor
>academia is now a meme
>academia isn't a tool, it's a notary stamp
>academia is now a right
>academia is now a bubble
you are here

yes, white people tend to do crazy shit like rock climbing, skydiving, space travel, etc., and also tend to have higher IQs. Make of that what you will.

All of you super super high iq nerd bitches make me laugh.

You all act so high and mighty because once upon a time you took some dumb test, got a decent result and now you all believe you’re basically Albert Einstein.

So you did good on some test? Big fucking deal. If your amazing iq test result actually meant anything, you wouldn’t be here crying about how unfair the world is because you suck at life despite your high iq.

You all need to get the fuck over yourselves and use your supposedly superior intelligence to realize that doing well on an iq test is but one of several factors involved in determing how much of a great and amazing human being you are.

Most of you are all low test autistic aspie spastics anyway, so it’s not as if you’re ever going to have the bollocks to actually go out into the world and apply your mensa levels of intelligence to any real life situations. Most of you couldn’t even handle a minimum wage retail monkey job because you would crumble the second you have to actually interact with people and work under the slightest bit of pressure.

Here’s the deal. You ain’t smart, you just did good on an iq test once. Go ahead and have a pop at me from the pedestal you placed yourself on, you and I both know that in reality you’re still just a little punk ass bitch whose insignificant life is barely worth living.

Why the fuck do you pakis never read the thread before commenting? I've already established that OP is a faggot, and that the measure of IQ is unrelated to how well you trade your IQ into a social currency token.

People who enjoy rock climbing or bungee jumping don't possess high IQ, you idiot. Niggers also do crazy shit like shooting cops or setting fire on their own bodies. That doesn't make them smart

if you had 120 iq you wouldnt even need to ask this question.

Is it D?

IQ is not the only determining factor for success, but is, on average a strong indicator. You are a statistical outlier due to laziness. For every situation like yours, the are 50 more where the roles of success are reversed.

>what's statistics and correlation
Low IQ plumbers like you think that you mastered your life only because you can deal with some street thugs by sucking their cocks, but in reality, you will die miserably because you won't be able to pay for your cancer treatment with your tiny incomes

so much fockin this. hope you have a loicense for those burns

Attached: skully.jpg (800x1060, 233K)

>My sister has an IQ of around 100 and is working on her master's degree in chemistry
>Master's degree
There you have it.

>shooting cops or setting fire on their own bodies
Neither of those things is similar to rock climbing or bungee jumping in any way. Are you actually retarded or just pretending to be?

120 really isn’t that smart

t. 120

>enough to become billionaire rich simply through interest (Even at treasury bond returns).
Except this wasn't how he did it, so your example doesn't work.

I never said those were literally all the same things, you braindead. For the element of risk aversion, however, it will deem them to be a fair comparison

Kek

This, 120 is around where less intellectually rigorous majors are.

This.

/thread

It's just a correlation, ask your sister what that means.

Having a master's degree "in chemistry" and being successful are two extremely different things. Just look at how she will find no job and become a cashier even if she is willing to suck dick (unless she's very hot and willing to whore herself hard).

These kinds of tests can be gamed if you're taught the answers before hand, say at Yeshiva.

t. somebody who didn't even read the posts he quoted.

The question was, "Is there any correlation between IQ and risk aversion?"

There is, and it's clearly exemplified by the self-selecting, majority-white culture of people who do crazy abstract spatial shit.

It's literally an IQ thing. I'm sorry you don't understand.

russian kot isn't pusy like western one)))

>$60 million inflation-not-adjusted cash and physical real estate inheritance is enough to become billionaire rich simply through interest
Oh please show your work, Brainlet.

20 point problem. Find a 110 friend to relate your thoughts to others. They literally can't think like you.

This is common when you have a 20+ point difference. It's why advisors are ~115 and politicians never top 130.

>t. 177

Risk Aversion isn't the same thing as ignorance, retard. Nobody jumps out of a plane without a parachute and a plan.

High IQ is a detrament because you have no idea what obvious things actually need explaining to brainlets. You need to work with people around your same IQ to work productively. This is why academia is in the 110-120 range, there arent enough people in the really high IQs for mass employment, so unless they get lucky and are able to do something that does not require interacting with other people, they are doomed to poverty.

this thread should have been about this question.

>detrament

>High IQ is a detrament because

other nations have made a long term warfare tactic of sniping intelligent student with classified weapon systems.

Attached: wetware cpu.jpg (1366x632, 303K)

>working on her master's degree
you're already way ahead of her

Ignorance literally means you are more likely to risk, you fucking single digit IQ faggots. There is no difference between things involving risking your life other than the extent. Why would a smart person climb a fucking rock cliff when statistics shows that tons of people die from doing it?

Academia no longer rewards thinkers. They reward those who follow directions without questioning. This has to end and those who caused it must be removed and tried for their crimes upon humanity.

>Ignorance literally means you are more likely to risk
You literally have the risk profile of a nigger. How does that make you feel?

Some cats have a mutation where they gain a thumb. :^)

>all these fake high IQs thinking that they can't talk to brainlets because of their high IQ
If you can't code-switch, you just aren't that smart to begin with. Thanks for proving yourselves to be the brainlets.

Not anymore.

2000: Any university degree is an advantage

2010: All non-stem are garbage and corrupted. Only stem will give an advantage.

2020: STEM is garbage. All is garbage. Praise KEK.

100 and 120 IQs
Maybe she's fucking her way to the top. At any rate, I feel sorry for both of you.

>money as a means of success.
this is satanic

shes unironically an npc, its impossible for someone with such a low iq to experience any depression or to question what they do so they go day by day doing shit they are expected to do and what their friends and parents tell them because they are just npcs

>Explain.
You're lazy, she's not.

>You're lazy, she's not.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

It's an experiential matter. What we consider normal thought is so far beyond you that it can't be explained. There is no simple switch of codes, it's the formation of an entirely different dimension of thought - much of it lateral - that is beyond simple description.

That you can only conceive of different words demonstrates the sheer difference between where we start and you end.

You think it's really that compressed? 2000-2020?
I was an Ivy kid in the 90s, and the culture was already diploma qua diploma, with a focus on enjoying an extended, unsupervised childhood.

Keep telling yourself that, brainlet. I bet you only took internet IQ test.

Attached: 31411435.png (401x400, 18K)

>Explain

...2nd world problems in the EU, eh?

based low IQ retard!

No, it was part of first-year GATE testing in 83. But whatever soothes your fragile ego.

why this moscow cat, why?

You can't even reply to right post. Also cute projecting. I can already tell by your vocab that you aren't quite that smart.

>Keep telling yourself that, brainlet. I bet you only took internet IQ test.

>www.free-online-intelligence-test.com

>redirects to tavistock.com

K.

The "IQ as a measure of success" meme died in the 2000s
Now colleges are more about social skills and jumping through hoops than any sort of intelligence or academic rigor
They're tailor-made for 95 IQ Staceys to roll through and find herself an HR gig while the 130 IQ sperg that would have been successful 20 years ago is stuck because he can't skillfully communicate with a team or his professor

Good luck finding a non-shit job without one

So, you are saying that they are weeding intelligence out of the workforce and genepool, due to social engineering practices that have been enacted upon our centers of higher learning?