ISRAEL AT DEFCON 2

IT'S HAPPENING; THE STAR WILL GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY
Confirmed this is true, alert level has been raised to pre war level (Gage
twitter.com/IdeologyWars/status/1047924468645941248

Attached: GorgeonClay.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IdeologyWars/status/1047924468645941248
youtube.com/watch?v=K_F48oaOskI&t=3s
breakingisraelnews.com/113476/temple-institute-certifies-red-heifer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jinkies

What happens at defcon 2?

israel has a garbage military; it's all propaganda. they had to quit the 2006 war with hezbollah after 30 days because their economy can't handle a protracted engagement. unless they get their zogbot golems in the u.s. to fight for them they're not gorging on anything.

The defense readiness condition (DEFCON) is an alert states. ... It prescribes five graduated levels of readiness (or states of alert). It increases in severity from DEFCON 5 (least severe) to DEFCON 1 (most severe) to match varying military situations.

Israel will burn to the ground. Kek wills it

So DEFCON 2 enough for a incoming terrorist attack or it something more serious threat?

Don't forget we're giving them 38 billion ameribux soon too

I hope you all have your ovens turned on

it's nothing

Attached: 1530576293204.png (396x378, 80K)

>Gaza
>Happening
Israel considers shooting fish in a barrel Defcon 2? Call me when Israel is sending soldiers into Lebanon, that would be the real happening. When that happens you'll see not only Hezbollah, but also the Lebanese armed forces and Iranians disguised as Hezbollah fucking crucifying heebs in those valleys left and right.

Attached: Hezbollah Chad.jpg (2048x1105, 387K)

DEFCON 2 is missiles fueled. Gov in Bunkers and Launch within 60 seconds.
DEFCON 1 is launch.

*Launch capable within 60 seconds.

>Random twitter as source
As much as i want to be true Sage until a real source.

What the hell. SAMSON option when?

More like credible fear of the initiation of conflict by another organized military (or in Israels case, they're getting ready to do it themselves).

Remember nothing ever happens

Praise be upon him

Didn't Hezbollah BTFO israel in some terrorist operation? need links

It sounds like they expect an attack is imminent.

Get ready fellow Americans. We must protect God’s Chosen™ at all costs. They are our greatest ally after all.

Attached: FB76F502-613C-4A94-8AD4-3BBCAA55798C.png (592x678, 406K)

What is their press saying? I agree this feels like false flag because of the Russian repositioning of the S-300s etc.

>twitter.com/IdeologyWars/status/1047924468645941248
I just read the tweet. This is kinetic, so DEFCON really doesn't count here, unless they are planning on using nukes. Also, it sounds like Defcon 4, just to put troops on standby. Have they called up reservists to active duty yet? If not, it's not even close to happening.

DEFCON 5 is peace time and regular military preparations, DEFCON 1 is nuclear war initiated. If DEFCON 1 is declared the world is fucked.

Wew. Samson Option soon. You guys know who Israels enemies are right?

> unless they get their zogbot golems in the u.s. to fight for them they're not gorging on anything.
They always do.

I cant find any news about this elsewhere. Fake news?

Unfortunately true. We are in for a new Gaza war.
It's going to be the longest and most painful one, and at the end, the Gazans will be liberated at last..
>t. connections to IDF

Attached: 2.jpg (700x367, 97K)

>Confirmed this is true, alert level has been raised to pre war level

that would mean the US is already deployed to take care of the matter.

>enemies
They see every country in range as a target for the missiles.

oh fug merchant :DDDD

Attached: 1531080044800.jpg (1169x536, 126K)

>and at the end, the Gazans will be liberated at last..
read by that Syria,Yemen,Libya and Iran will fall

>Gaza War
How can you wage war against people who have no military or government? It looks like you kikes are just gonna take your anger out on innocent women and children because you're not getting your way in the middle east.

send pics of dead muzzies or jews, either is fine. thx shlomo

Your uni-brow arguments won't work on a Jew.

Looks like I hit a soft spot since you can't answer.

Based detective stinky.

Attached: 22FA04F9-02EE-42B8-B8C4-1E180E28F455.jpg (1536x854, 301K)

>How can you wage war against people who have no military or government?

Was that your question?
It's false to begin with so I will ignore it entirely.

>It's false to begin with so I will ignore it entirely.
This is the mind of an Israeli. This is why you are about to get invaded from all sides and face a massacre the likes of which you never thought possible. You're just evil. It's that simple. Hamas was created by Mossad in the first place because the PLO was too peaceful. You people are degenerates.

Pro tip, it's not what u think it's what you neighbouring countries think. also S and gys

Holy shit guys a 747 just got blown up over my house. It’s def happening. The Russians are taking over fuckkkkk

probably a newfags boomer at least he sound like one
i hope you the best guys but i don't think i twill end well, it never end well
>This is why you are about to get invaded from all sides and face a massacre the likes of which you never thought possible.
you're so delusional it heart my brian to try to make sense of your whole crap
what will you do when yo wake up from your nightmare and Trump sit his ass in Zion while your descendant look for food ?

9 years ago I went to a hookah bar in Tampa drunk, and it was packed with Arabs and I stood up and shouted Death to Israel and none of them even cheered. Am I being lied to, are most Arabs normies? What does it mean?

Attached: 1512272232189.jpg (2338x2001, 2.76M)

Can we make #GlassIsrael a trending tag?

Attached: 1535376923761.jpg (775x719, 84K)

KEK

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-04 pol - ISRAEL AT DEFCON 2 - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (370x95, 52K)

Attached: 1529721601700.jpg (1400x1903, 301K)

except in concrete he's grand marshal of Zion and gave more to Is ra hell than any shabbos goy ever did
if he's a shabbos goy

Israel wants to draft all the strong white men to die in Iran, so only the cucks and fags are left in the gene pool like after WW2

Remove king kike from office and stop being a parasitic eyesore. It's that simple to turn public opinion yet impossible for you to even comprehend.

Attached: 1501434091415.png (274x242, 17K)

A dozen warheads would fuck Israel pretty hard.
Come on Iran, nuke those fucking Jews.

may we pray for the great state of israel, our greatest ally. the sole shining light of democracy in the middle east.

Bibi keeps trying to start wars so he doesn't get removed.

Attached: 1538516388060.jpg (1016x1224, 222K)

Only one way to find out fren

except that i'm from Quebec and we just did the same as you did
we elected a (((self made))) multi millionaire that swear to be for the population but ultimately it's always the same
from Hitler to Trump
they're always winning

Attached: 3563.jpg (500x375, 56K)

12 times for the 12 tribes

these disengenous attacks on mr bibi are completely unfounded and rise to the level illegetimacy also found in the kavanaguh accusations. do not fall for the systemic total media biased anti-israel coverage. bibi did nothing wrong

it is anti-western to be anti-israel. shame on you

You're young and retarded try lurking more. Start buying that dairy stock and maybe you'll be a self made multi millionaire as well.

israel is our greatest ally

Attached: 1516563512429.jpg (1600x1172, 987K)

there is no place for anti semetism on pol. please go back to stormfront, neo nazism is uncompatible with our values here

That's France nigger lover. France is our greatest and oldest ally. Israel is a parasitic nation hell bent on sucking us dry and forcing us into conflicts we have no interest in being involved in.

>SAMSON option
we laugh at this, if Israel tried something like this every single candle would be blown out before it left their airspace

STARS WARS DEFENSE GRID

>Israel is a parasitic nation hell bent on sucking us dry

youtube.com/watch?v=K_F48oaOskI&t=3s

US would be safe from this but Europe would probably get hit.

iran will feel the full force of american military prowess if they make so much as a gesture of war toward the only democracy in the middle east. every us citizen must be ready for total ground invasion on the backward islamo fascism state

good luck merchant

Attached: ebdc5fb93fc7a8eff02d4a00184a903fa1e0b35728e9bfb555c5713d45ebb5a1.jpg (850x1200, 599K)

citation needed, hitler lover

>Start buying that dairy stock
bro the farm report just said you can't even sell milk for what it costs to produce

Attached: 1517470965408.jpg (1364x928, 437K)

oooh

Attached: wsvpyfy.png (970x545, 596K)

Attached: 1519994185519.jpg (925x874, 166K)

So they are just setting up more biblical prophecy to make the end times happen? Gonna be a fun ride. I am ready.

Attached: 1517888117469.jpg (2898x1733, 1.88M)

Time too pull up the marom and shiptsurim muh nigga another round in khan yunis
party like its 2014

No one actually cares about muslims, Ahmed.

>It will happen when the weather cools.
>That's when they'll make their move.
>The plans laid long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.

>They're trying to force God's hand.
breakingisraelnews.com/113476/temple-institute-certifies-red-heifer/
>Almost three years ago the Temple Institute inaugurated its Raise a Red Heifer in Israel program. Due to laws restricting the importation of live cattle into Israel, the Temple Institute imported frozen embryos ofred angus, implanting them in Israeli domestic cows. The pregnant cows were raised on cattle ranches in different locations throughout the country. The cows are giving birth this summer with several calves already having been born.
>IMPORTED EMBRYOS

Attached: 1529842449089.jpg (800x800, 120K)

>Europe would probably get hit.
we wouldn't let anybody get hit, only USA, Russia and China have star wars defense satellites, it doesn't matter if your nation has nukes without the grid to back them up you won't be able to launch

America is by yourside, forever and always. no one dare test the jewish state. we will destroy all of your enemies so long as you provide the proper intellegince. just say when

Everyone

>if Israel tried something like this every single candle would be blown out before it left their airspace

Of course you do realize that our tech is at least 10 fold more advanced than yours right?

I know this first hand, from working in high tech military industrial complex projects which produced tech for US military.

Attached: gg1.jpg (516x767, 107K)

so what you're saying is, that the jews are being allowed to be jews at the good will of the white race, and that if they try and kill everyone then the world will just snuff them out and throw a party?
americans are the ultimate subverters?

>A wild Golem appears

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 40K)

>Of course you do realize that our tech is at least 10 fold more advanced than yours right?
it's no where near as advanced, if it was you guys would have control of our missile defense network, but you don't

#AmericansForISreal

We did warn you about 9/11.
Intel will be there.

>if they try and kill everyone then the world will just snuff them out and throw a party?
if they attempt a world killing launch their shit will be BTFO in seconds, we keep a couple deep space rigs over them at all times for this reason, nobody is fucking playing around when it comes to Israel's destructive capability, they already potentially killed all mammal life on earth by causing the Fukushima incident which still hasn't been cleaned

I see. Then the question is if US wants to escalate this or not.

are you ready to fiht for israel, fellow american??

I love you

The Golem will respond because he thinks he needs to defend his credibility.

Attached: Golem predictable.png (1680x1050, 486K)

By liberated, do you mean liberated or "liberated"?

Attached: liberator.png (803x688, 453K)

>no one dare test the jewish state
little swarthy motherfuckers are testing them non stop what the fuck are you on about?

why I have no idea that place is a fucking shithole that smells like piss for a mile around every time someone lets one loose behind a building

Specific Israelis/Sayanim involved in 9/11

>AIR TEAM
Daniel Lewin (AAF11) (Sayeret Matkal captain)
Edmund Glazer (AAF11) (Lewin's seat mate)

>GROUND TEAM
Oded Ellner (arrested) (Urban Moving Systems)
Omer Marmari (arrested) (UMS)
Yaron Shmuel (arrested) (UMS)
Paul Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Sivan Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Dominik Suter (UMS boss/owner) (fled to Israel with wife, abandoning UMS offices in NJ and selling house, after one round of FBI questioning; multiple PCs seized by FBI from UMS remain classified)

>US GOV OPERATIONS / COVERUP
Dov Zakheim (head of Pentagon, certified practicing rabbi) (formerly of SPC Systems, which specialized in advanced confidential automated/remote milcraft flight technology)
Michael Chertoff (ordered deportation of five arrested UMS Israelis and dropped FBI investigation, after pressure from Jewish state) (initiated surveillance/security state, reaping millions in profit from scanners etc, now owns Chertoff Group, which lobbies for new scanner tech to US Gov)
Larry Silverstein (his role/foreknowledge is exaggerated; he was a billionaire sayanim who looked the other way and was rewarded) (then new owner of WTC)

These names/people are the strings we yank to unravel the Israeli plot that was 9/11. While there were likely some Saudi hijackers aboard the aircraft, they were completely shadowed by Israeli operatives, as seen with the "Israeli art students" in Hollywood FL. Speculation: Some of the identified hijackers were professionally stolen identities used by Sayeret Matkal operatives who casually dressed as Muslims on 9/11.

>guys ww3 is starting, a tweet said so
sage

Attached: 1535791450466.png (720x588, 357K)

Attached: 1533884228937.jpg (2060x1615, 1.26M)

Attached: 1527024730957.jpg (2158x1907, 1.5M)