Checkmate, fascists

Ummmmm, did you guys seriously think you could get away with this?

You can't just go around changing characters' race, you know.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 21.40.43.png (1776x1490, 1.85M)

Big whoop

We should kill all the nogs then there will be no complaining.

I think they purposely made the most beautiful white girl into someone ugly on purpose.

Attached: aec46f78ef932750d9606d2728646654.jpg (453x586, 42K)

I think you're reading a little much into this, she looks as shit as the rest of the shitty characters.

>people still watch non-white disney movies
lmao.

Frozen: over 1 bil
Frog and the Princess: ~200 mil with a budget over 100 mil, not including marketing

Those huge ears

Soo... Are american niggers whitewashed? Cuz those nigs be light skinned as fuck. Like, sit a proper african next to an american brownie.

why do lefties care so much about children's movies? Is it because they are children or they just go to these things to abduct their next victim?

>redid

We dit it

>steal European folk tale and make the princess black for no reason
Somehow this doesn't count, but giving her lighter skin means whitewashing, seems legit.

Wreck It Ralph 2 is just the Emoji Movie

Meanwhile most black girls wear wigs and straighten their hair.

and spic women bleach their hair and cake on make up

Man, I was driving around the other day when I saw the car in front of me had the most well kept, styled, blondest looking hair I've seen in recent memory. I changed lanes to get beside her and check her out, literally a wolf driving. I was like damn that's fucked up like Little Red Riding Hood.

>because no one else is posting it

Attached: blacked-history.jpg (1200x1057, 195K)

Asian women bleach their skin, including nipples, to try to be more a e s t h e t i c.

I just do not understand making historical characters black for no reason. Like what the fuck is wrong with the UK. If you want more nogs, make more detective shows like Luther instead of erasing history. What the hell is wrong with you guys?

Attached: blacked-characters.jpg (621x660, 97K)

Guinevere, Tuck and Achilles are fictional characters, though, so they never actually had a race.

Roman soldiers during the Imperial Period would be provincials from all over the place.

I don't know enough about British military history to know if an African soldier would be in that uniform, but the Brits definitely employed colonial subjects in their local military units.

Making Margaret black is completely wrong, though.

The Jews have a very strong foothold in the UK.
Its the same reason why its so much worse in Sweden then in Denmark, Norway or Finland. We got shitloads of jews during WW2, they got less.

>fictional characters, though, so they never actually had a race
Solid reasoning, JK Rowling.

>Guinevere
Grounded in British medieval history.
>Tuck
Same.
>Achilles
Grounded in ancient Greek history.

>inb4 "b-but, Europe has always been in a Merkel tier migrant crisis! Being a nigger is just part and parcel of being white!"

Attached: mfw-duh.jpg (1024x663, 54K)

Why does the black guy look like a tranny?

fact is everyone wants to be white and progressives will get even more ass blasted when whites are are minority and are even more revered and n demand.

Hollywood loves gay niggers almost as much as pic related.

Attached: FE9E4F61-77BD-44FB-AAA7-1970981CB7FC.jpg (771x1125, 404K)

>black eyebrows
They turned her into a thot

>B B C
>B
>C