How is your town or city doing politically? Anything interesting in your local news and how it is living there?

How is your town or city doing politically? Anything interesting in your local news and how it is living there?

Attached: Life.jpg (1200x800, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Uruguay
youtube.com/watch?v=EyWhtlWcSCM&t=1067s
youtube.com/watch?v=MmcrVUFhkhs&t=4s
wellington.govt.nz/your-council/projects/rainbow-crossing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where is this im going to move there

What's it like to live in a place with community?

>Berg Jewelry

Beto is at my college right fucking now, but I’m sick af so I can’t go and do counter ops

Where is this picture from OP? Looks comfy.

it's turning into guatemala

Stephanie and Chris broke up.
Again.

Attached: telluride.jpg (1200x800, 129K)

Literally all everyone is talking about in Holland for the last 2 weeks. A daycare lady got run over in a segway scooter thingy on a railway crossing and killed 4 children. This city is considered conservative-left wing, I don't really see it. Mostly white trash, shithole in general, can't wait to move.

Attached: Foto-Stint-ANP.jpg (770x433, 122K)

It's Deadwood, South Dakota

All my town cares about is getting more tax money from pot farmers

Toronto. Shithole. Faith Goldy is running for mayor and censorship is out of control. Current mayor is mcmillions corporate media elite, and controlled opposition is entrenched bureacratic commie who used to work for John Tory (mayor).

Honestly Faith could use Jow Forumss help

Is that place real, or is ita tourist atraction?

>Berg Jewelry

It's too late for you user.

>Poland
>Warsaw
The elections are coming. Gronkiewicz-Walts is desperately putting here face on every corner of Warsaw in hope of getting re-elected and thus avoiding jail.

Attached: 1536468847888.jpg (720x700, 71K)

Here we're heading steadily to become Sweden 2 0 minus the wealth.
>Some anti feminist argie is giving a comference. Media chimpout.
>A Trans Law is being passed fir gibs to trans for being trans.
>Some nudists want a beach to parade their degeneracy.
This place is shit.

Nothing happening in Alaska. Some guy was eaten by a bear the other day but that's about it.

Attached: bear.jpg (763x660, 148K)

>Plymouth, MI
One of the few metro detroit suburbs that hasn't been overrun by niggers and our resistance to zoning apartment complexes and high taxes seem to be keeping it that way.

Attached: Document.jpg (1830x681, 301K)

I live near DC. All the local politicians are liberal jews or blacks. The citizens are 75%+ brown and you have to be super wealthy to live in a decent 60%+ white neighborhood (im talking 200k+ salary).

No conservatives run for office here because it is 80%+ liberal. But the economy is always booming because everyone is just milking the federal government (that mean's YOUR federal tax dollars). It's pretty sad desu.

This is basically what the future will look like everywhere else in America.

>BERG JEWELRY

>Faith Goldy

You mean (((Faith Goldy))) the Jew's latest pawn working day and night to serve her master (((Ezra))) at (((Rebel Media)))?

>le based (((alt-right))) xD

I really don't understand how anyone can live in Alaska without packing at least a 10mm. I mean give yourself a fighting chance if it comes to tooth and nail.

Good, your shithole deserve it for leaving Christianity en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Uruguay

Hopefully, Bolsonaro will annexe your liberal shithole.

Some autistic turbo nerd shot up a Madden NFL gaming tournament. Other than that, nothing really special other than niggers ruining the beaches every night of the week. Jacksonville is pretty low key.

My city is flooding right now lel
Hope a couple spics drown

Attached: 0152BE1E-571C-4762-A090-94E230B06109.jpg (1363x1083, 253K)

>Crime Beat
A man is charged with manslaughter after plowing into a pedestrian at 45mph. She flew 21ft. The man admitted he was high on meth and marijuana.

Another man is charged with DA&B after hitting his girlfriend in the back of the head with a claw hammer. Police had difficulty finding the address because she called them on a burner phone, which is kinda suspicious.

Politically the capital is still fucking around with SQ766, almost as if they didn’t expect it to pass. Fallin still can’t balance the budget and I cannot wait until she is gone.

I love that little town. Reminded me of Gatlinburg, Tn. Some super nice people there, too.

Texas here, doing pretty bad, Indians and Muslims popped up everywhere where I live..

The biggest hot topic of the day is travellers, crusty jugglers and dog muck.

Attached: sandford.jpg (850x389, 28K)

Tourist attraction about 10 miles north of Mount Rushmore.

>Berlin
>Reunification day was yesterday, right wing demonstration with 1.000 attendants
>police jailed 6 fasc that they claim "were plotting to overthrow the german state"
>elections in Bavaria and Hessen this month
>erdogan visited a few days ago and the german roaches chimped out
>AfD (right wing party) currently second in the polls at around 18%

Attached: 1bd6604043f800e1.jpg (1052x699, 284K)

You realize most Alaskans live in a big city called Anchorage right. The rest are in small villages with no roads who live on government welfare programs while making jug in 5 gal buckets from tomato paste.

Expecting riots soon.

chicago burbs surrounded by yudans and liberal soccer moms trying to take my "assault weapons"

He deserved it.

My hometown is experiencing a cholera outbreak.

Don't really give a shit about my local politics(tallahassee FL).

Attached: 9754dfde0aba3bb51e07b270b07442f2.png (889x686, 892K)

glow in the dark nigger shit. She is incredibly open about her zionism unlike most shills. She is literally being kicked out of and barred from mayoral debates. The most recent one cancelled because they couldn't bar her from a publicly funded debate.
Some based policies:
>Kick all illegal "asylum seeking" immigrants out of the city
>Bring back neighbourhood surge policing and carding
>Defund mosques that promote hate speech
>Defund planned parenthood
>High taxes on foreign nationals buying property and condos in the downtown core

Wonderful. There's a gun store less than 200 feet from my front door and my town is 94% white. Small town in PA (honorary mid west.) Only somthing like 3,500 people live here. I can wear my usa first amendment shirt and my MAGA hat. People always give me thumbs up. Even the town gay couple (my neighbors) are pretty far right wing. The only downside is that there's a decent opioid problem :/

All in all, feels good man.

Attached: 20150321_165508.jpg (1600x1200, 200K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EyWhtlWcSCM&t=1067s

Nigger this nigger that. No attempt to solve anything but hand shit to niggers at every chance. Why? Because they're niggers of course.

We are getting UBI now.

youtube.com/watch?v=MmcrVUFhkhs&t=4s

We're having a big problem with venezuelan "refugees", we're the big city second closest to the border and we're on route to the capital so they all end up passing through here or staying. Most of them are selling candy and juggling on stop lights, some are finding underpaid jobs under the table and a good chunk are turning into drug addicts and criminals, already we're seeing break-ins and rapes, and of course our local newspaper is quick to deflect or be apologetic. They camp out in our parks paris-style(we used to be called The City of Parks, not so much anymore) Some rich folk afflicted with pathological altruism like to give them shit, on sundays it's not rare for them to organize caravans on the highway and hand them out food, coffee, shoes, money and water to help them on their way to the capital.

Other than that our current mayor is a Trump-type old businessman(construction) who decided to try his hands at politics in his old age. He's great at picking fights and calling the media out, not so great at getting shit done because of how utterly corrupt and bureaucratic the entire system is. Most famously he's feuded with taxi guilds and an old semi-public school.

There was also a big speculator bubble that popped thanks the collapse of oil prices so we have a lot of freshly built condo apartments and business towers with nobody living in them. Managed to buy a nice roomy condo for real cheap.

Attached: img_orig_5b7ed83020abf_big.jpg (650x433, 57K)

We've had lots of drama about bears and whether certain bears should be euthanized. It's nice, the downtown strip looks a lot like your picture except more mountainous.

wtf but we didn't get any rain

There's some commie here named Beto trying to take my guns. I wish someone would fucking take him out for having the audacity to want to make it ILLEGAL for me to defend myself and my family.

One can only dream.

>1 post by this ID
>38 posters
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

THIS IS A DATA MINING THREAD

I really feel this post user

Clark County, WA
Its always been super divided, Obama & Clinton barely won here by 1 point I think

And fuck off, we're full. Commiefornians keep moving

Also this wellington.govt.nz/your-council/projects/rainbow-crossing
If you live in Wellington it's niggers, gays, gay niggers, trans, trans niggers and feminists

No I was just curious. Jow Forums doesn't talk about local news and events often.

>he thinks i posted my actual town
lol

Oregon. Like every small town here, the kiked local gov is building masses of houses and running old people out of their homes all to make more room for californians. Even the hard left-wingers here agree californians are subhuman.

>i live near DC.

Try living IN DC...
Shit is Hell!!

Attached: 4L_8yy8irTJ.jpg (400x529, 51K)

Live in midtown Phoenix, Uber blue but adjacent to deep red wealthy neighborhoods

But being in Arizona nobody is really that intense about politics, I live right next to the gayborhood and one of my queen as fuck neighbors asked about my guns when he saw me bringing them inside.

Not like scared just interested, clearly somebody thinking about buying one himself.

Attached: 33DD868F-8D8D-4E01-8960-4EE7A1A41D63.jpg (750x450, 125K)

San Antonio, Texas just raised the age to buy tobacco products to 21. I get a big kick out of denying customers who don’t have their ID or are less than 21, and then when they complain, telling them “thank a Democrat!”

Must be Houston or Dallas

beautiful shot. wish new york had places like this

I live in what could be the equivalent of Cascadia here in my country. comfy as fuck. Oaks and pines outside my city and no faggotry in it.

Cascadia here. Do you have the same problem with gypsies that we do with mexicans?

>How is your town or city doing politically? Anything interesting in your local news and how it is living there?

im in tennessee.. so, it's pretty right leaning.

Media calls us the Nazi capital of the Nazi State of Germany

erry time

ues of ny is dumb. Not worth it to live here past 3rd avenue

here in butthole oklahoma there is less than 500 people, lots of white trash, degenerates and methheads, injuns too. during the election there were trump signs everywhere. no there's nothing important happening in such a shitty small town that everyone has to drive to the next town over to work. it's a terrible place to live