Texas is base-

>Texas is base-
Why the fuck can't they do anything right?

Attached: F.jpg (1080x1036, 213K)

Why not just fuck an actual whore?

Houston isn't Texas, and the 10th amendment specifically lays out what a state or sub-jurisdiction of a state can and can not regulate.

isn't Houston blue? a democrat mayor

Texas has a problem with "brothels" in general, regardless of what type of useless wet hole you're fucking.

Houston has a major sex work problem. There are hundreds of "asian massage parlors" which pop up every few months, eventually get shut down, and reopen under a new name shortly afterwards. Sidewalks literally filled with hookers every single night, which the police do nothing about because 'at least it's contained to one (dozen) area(s)'. All of that is apparently perfectly fine, while this isn't. They need to get their priorities in order.

robots are taking our jobs!

Besides the obvious, how is fucking a sex robot not entirely similar necrophilia? Is necrophilia a crime in Houston?

because it was never a living human woman, nor ever could be?

>We won't take this lying down... Without pay of course!

Because it's fucking illegal and there's sting operations everywhere.

He's drunk

You can't be dead if you were never alive, you dumb roofucker. Necrophilia kinda has a certain standard to meet in order to qualify as being necrophilia.

That being said, fucking a robot that some guy just fucked is much worse than fucking an actual woman that just was.

Texas is mostly Mexicans, and Mexicans are staunch Catholics, and so this are against prostitution and other depravity.

why not just fuck your wife?

>he wants to get STDS and #MeToo

YIKES

DUDE, fucking a robot is way worse than fucking a CORPSE! You don't know what you're missing out on!!

Attached: liberator.png (803x688, 453K)

The last thing these feminists want is to degrade women's pussy value. If all men have abundant access to pussy, even robot pussy, then they're less cuckable. All the hysteria and shaming tactics become less effective and it's harder to control men. I could see women's suffrage being rolled back if enough men are getting pussy.

Dude common it's Texas! Just get an Evangelical qt from rural Texas, why would you waste your time with degenerate items.

most women act like robots in bed and they're filled with other men's cum. what's the difference?

because they're too beta

Not if you marry a virgin, you Jew

Implying degeneracy is based.

Because they're too expensive.

>how is fucking a sex robot not entirely similar necrophilia?
you can't eat the body when you're done?

By that logic, dildos are necrophilia since they are made out of similar materials.

>wanting to empower thots by giving them money

I go to tutes sometimes but I make sure I lowball the shit out of them at least.

The robot sex hostel is owned by a jew.
Androgony wasn't degenerate enough, so they've raised the bar to Androidgyny.
They can stay the fuck out.

Attached: 1511967372358.png (499x622, 524K)

how many men do that in the west? 20?

women hatred of white men is the only reason this will not happen

prostitution is illegal even if its just a robot

How is it prostitution?

how hard is to have a wank at home ffs?

Brothels should be illegal. Regardless of who or what.

Fuck off Australian Michael (((Savage)))

>paying the vaginal jew

Attached: 1523813092770.jpg (400x368, 44K)

these dolls don't have self cleaning vaginas

in time my friend, in time.

>Texas bans robot brothel

Because they want more women in prostitution?

It's not wild west anymore, user.

I'll bet California is more than willing to open a brothel

I could get behind this. Sex robots are gay and creepy as fuck.

>he wants to get #MeToo have #STDS
Fixed for you.

this

Gross

Attached: 1383913426768.png (641x697, 1.01M)

This shit should be legal everywhere and credit only. We can populate the list of names for the camps in a jiffy. What badge did the pervs get, remind me goys, was it a pink triangle?

>I could get behind this
That sound fucking gay.

Redpilled