OH NO NO NO

>THE KAVANAUGH HOAX BACK - FIRED!!!!!! MILLIONS ABANDONING DEM PARTY IN WAKE OF YUUUUGE VICTORY FOR PRES. TRUMP

Attached: Cook.png (674x600, 340K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZQyHHiTP50
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/409969-cook-political-report-shifts-three-senate-races-towards-republicans
youtube.com/watch?v=n6JlFD4KAYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fucking love 2018. And the best part is 2019 will be even better. The rats are against the fucking wall.

Attached: 9E37D8E9-26BE-4F64-98DE-4E58EF4B713D.png (956x860, 160K)

WAY TO GO DIMMS
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>CHECKEM

Attached: 5637573577.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

Dems only have to get their message out in the next 4 weeks.

Attached: F8739AE9-4FEE-4757-8402-AE4E5A6F8B62.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

everyone saw this coming but democrats have no other choice because they are totally fuck. it was go all in on this and get fucked or do nothing and get fucked.

>Democrat message
Oh you mean pic related? Yeah, I dont think honest hardworking people went for it, fag

Attached: theirlastresort.jpg (750x718, 86K)

>The more they try, the more they fail
How is it even possible?

Dems wouldn’t be fucked if they had taken their 2016 loss to heart. But part of communist subversion is ignoring logic and fact because you’ve been conditioned to ignore it. Instead of reevaluating, they doubled down because that is what they have been conditioned to do. These are deeply broken people that don’t even know that they’re broken.

Attached: 1537264124294.png (585x565, 255K)

I just hope it's not too early. Yeah people are riled up now, but will they remember their righteous anger a month from now? We're going to need another happening around the end of Oct to remind people. With any luck, some of the demotard riots/marches/whatever will keep the flames fanned.

All day long on every talk radio show it was normies calling in and shitting all over the Dimms. They have officially started the fire that will burn their entire party to the ground, 33 days from now

Attached: Democrat of the Year 2018.jpg (2424x1960, 350K)

Saved

FUCKING STOP THIS TIMELINE I CAN'T KEEP UP PLEASE STOP THIS WINNING LET THE OTHERS SOMETHING TO WIN

Attached: 1538154452167.png (764x690, 643K)

Attached: 89ADEBCD-351F-49F7-BE4B-9B96E3122F9B.jpg (811x844, 134K)

Attached: image.jpg (700x672, 63K)

>when the blue wave was actually the red wave and the wave itself is simply the blood of fuckin traitors

I certainly will not remain behind my computer when it comes, I'm gonna ride the fuck out that bloodbath

>republicans are going to keep all their seats and gain 3+ more
All democrats had to do was shut the fuck up and let Brett in peacefully

Attached: 7E1F9EFE-7B44-4242-86E3-DD3381509FA7.jpg (1024x1023, 229K)

Press Conference
youtube.com/watch?v=TZQyHHiTP50

poast more feet

Attached: 1536351132093.png (195x202, 55K)

Which 3 states?

VOTE NOV 6

They get more angry and violent with every loss. If they actually lose 3+ seats it’s going to be fucking insane. I can not wait.

Montana, Nebraska and NEW JERSEY
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/409969-cook-political-report-shifts-three-senate-races-towards-republicans

Attached: Trump.jpg (3906x3586, 1.93M)

If you think 2019 will be a hoot just wait until November 2020.

I will probably be suffering from a horrible depresion in the future, when this beautiful man, Donald J. Trump no longer walks the face of the earth to bless with his every word and action and provides us with so many joyful news and keks.
Why live past DJT's years?

Is it really winning if you literally can't stop losing? It's starting to bore me, it's more like not losing at this point.

The hysterics and foot stomping finally paid off!

Just remember to actually vote in November.
1 vote = 1 pound of liberal salt.

>only november
that entire year will be glorious and november will be the cherry on top

This, if Trump gets reelected if there was ever going to be mass civil unrest it would be then

>Jersey
The faggot at Jersey is a fucking criminal. Hopefully he gets BTFO’d

Attached: 659868A3-000F-4C5B-A120-7A0DB90B412F.jpg (540x408, 72K)

I think North Dakota as well since Heitkamp is voting no

>make every sane man hate you
>make every sane mother, sister and wife worry about their sons, brothers and husbands getting destroyed based on nothing

HOW COULD THIS HAVE POSSIBLY BACKFIRED I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT COULD HAVE GONE WRONG

Attached: 1516603316104.png (410x437, 328K)

Dakota is a lock. Her opponent is 10 points ahead

Nice
I'm all in for the feminist tears

it didn't have to be this way. they could have stopped it. don't call it a grave, it's the future they chose!

Liberals see the atom of society as the person. Conservatives see the atom as the family. If you don't see families as meaning anything it's easy to assume people will vote for purely selfish interests.

This is truth. Dems aren’t treating Trump like he isn’t actually the president. It’s like all the shit that gets blocked by judges. All the Dems scream “OU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT!” when it is cut and dried that the President is in fact allowed to do whatever it is he is doing. They keep acting like Trump doesn’t have presidential powers and it is pissing regular right voters off.

This attitude creates losers who don't bother voting.

lucky i am not the only one who sees this thank god

Just wait 'til Trump declassifies the FISA stuff a week before the election. The only thing better for us would be Rosenstein admitting he did try to unseat the President, proving that the Deep State is real.

When it comes to SCOTUS I’m pumped for winning. More conservatives means higher potentional to regain some gun rights. Because not only will they rule in favor, but they’ll actually accept the case in the first place. A lot of the encroachments on gun rights exist because SCOTUS simply hasn’t been willing to touch it.

Maybe our California and NY bros will get some relief from the bullshit.

Apparently affecting generic ballot as well. Dems only up 2 points. Down from 11

This guy gets it.

Attached: absolutely subversive.jpg (640x360, 55K)

How do you think they are going to react to failing to gain seats in the House two years into a new Presidency for the first time in, like, 50 years? I think they will flip out worse than when Hillary lost.

>tfw you were a Jew for trump before it was kosher

Oy vey

Attached: 5891CDE7-124C-4573-8D66-EF04E7F0F2A0.jpg (861x1024, 180K)

What happens after trump bros? We have seen what the left wants to do to the country and the world. right now we are winning and I think most of us feel like are going to keep winning without considering that eventually, the age of trump will come to a close and theres a fairly big chance a democrat will win in 2024 and go back to destroying the country again. After 8 years of Obama, leftists were so comfortable in their power and assumed that this was just the way things were gonna be from now on and while I hate them, I can empathise with what it must have felt like to see your entire world be smashed down and ripped away from you. The election of Trump really forced the lefts hand and showed everybody what they want to do to us and ultimately it amounts to the soft genocide of whites and restriction of almost every basic freedom America has. They want to end western civilization as we know it and replace it with the Global Gay Disco. Whats the rights plan after Trump is gone because its no longer a fight over politics, its a fight for survival.

all white male voters have been completely redpilled thanks to democrats

Thank you, I'm not good at describing things so you put into words exactly how I felt when I watched this one retarded anti-Kav video that came out of some university. This fucking dumpster fire.
youtube.com/watch?v=n6JlFD4KAYI

It ends with them all saying 'this affects *ME*' and I couldnt put into words the exact kind of selfishness seen there.

Clearly Heidkamp doesn’t want to be a Senator anymore lmao.

How the fuck do states like North Dakota and West Virginia elect Democrats anyway

Continue to vote and press as tgough we were on the ropes. Comfort breeds co tempt which breeds failure. Complacency is the enemy; Feelings of assured victory the devil. Press onwards.

Thinking deep schism between corporate/centrist democrats and the commie/Antifa/identity politics democrats. One side expels the other from the democrat party. Whichever group the commies end up in implodes.

Savage and topical

Unions.

We fuckin hate him, but a red pharmaceutical exec isn't going to be the one to get him outta here

this. for all the laughing we do at leftists over how they lost their minds when their march towards Piss Earth was halted, imagine that happening to us because we got soft.

every single senate race will magically shift republican last minute to make the polls seem real.

Literally the biggest reason I voted for Trump.
>t. gun owning Californian

Having been to ND beyond Grand Forks only once about 10 years ago, I got the impression that it was one of the poorer states. Its a beautiful state outside of civilization, something I didnt really appreciate back then, but places like Bismarck were just unattractive.

We must follow the Golden Path. The cash must flow.

they still have mueller with some bullshit announcement and, some shit that they'll keep for a last resort, possibly a false flag, they're at peak desperation at this point

Trump will endorse the next /ourguy/ in the 2024 election (Maybe Kanye?) and we'll keep winning.

The left has been the biggest recruiter for the right than the right itself.

>the blue wave will live on....in the dreams of every young, soon to be raped woman....and in the gleam of every nicaraguan gangbanger's eyes, as he is being deported back....

Attached: ss+(2017-09-20+at+10.18.51).jpg (578x585, 106K)

Trump Junior in 2024, then Emperor Eric followed by Pharoah Barronhotep the 1st.

>theres a fairly big chance a democrat will win in 2024
I'm not too sure the country will survive in its current state to 2024. We are almost to the point of no return. Hell, many people are already too far gone. If Trump can win in 2020, which I believe is likely because the economy is good and the other side has gone full retard, there is going to be social unrest.

>No queen Ivanka

First brexit then this, can bongs do anything right?

Attached: 19FC30CB-4D33-4E9D-B7D1-B27B776077CD.jpg (696x522, 70K)

well said

She will get the gas at the end of Season 2 when her plot to poison against Barrenhotep (pbuh) is exposed. Treacherous kike.

>Cook moved Senate races in Montana, Nebraska and New Jersey all in favor of Republicans.
>NJ

OH NO NO NO NO NO!

They are insane

Attached: wompwomp6.jpg (1155x1524, 235K)

I want to stop winning.

Attached: 1534044569276.gif (500x375, 393K)

>Why live past DJT's years?
To carry on his noble legacy, user.

Attached: 141106-omalley-napoleon-tease_nkt8fv.jpg (2560x1707, 1.13M)

Why doesn’t anyone wanna talk about the house

Why is spongebob so memeable?

>implying Kanye won’t btfo any normie faggot the dems run

RELEVANT

Attached: YuriBezmenov.png (497x708, 191K)

The rules say you are supposed to stay on topic with the OP. House discussion is located here Now shut up until you stop being a newfag.

I’m sorry, I just can’t do that.

I can do a lot of things, but this...I cannot do.

Attached: 499D1E37-70C3-4371-821D-D3D9D5B83443.jpg (596x596, 54K)

may the Potomac run red. Our founders would kill us for not doing what had to be done.

>spoiler alert: we won't

It touched on concepts that are common to the human experience, more than any other kids show ever.

Because their idea of "try" is "move to the left". They're in the midst of a holiness spiral.

>make every sane mother, sister and wife worry about their sons, brothers and husbands getting destroyed based on nothing
Too bad mine don't care. Never have. What do I do then?

Timing. A few years here or there and it'd be Ren and Stimpy or Beavis and Butthead being the go-to for memery.

>smashed down and ripped away from you.
But it hasn't yet. They lost one election. More smashing needs to occur. I want them to beg for their lives.

NO NIGGERS

CHAD UPRISING NOW

Attached: 1538237112788.jpg (1200x800, 81K)

Nice

Liberal here. I fucking hate the Democratic Party. They are corporate shills. I hope by 2024 the party has a real platform and isn’t just so much hucksterism. In the meantime I MAGA. I’m not alone.

Just remember their goal of white genocide. Remember that they're not just liberal pansies anymore that want 'peace and love.' They literally want death and a prison world for everyone. That's what keeps me going. They need to lose.

republican super-majority incoming
please consider annexing Alberta, thank you

No jews

Wow it's almost as if holding information about an attempted rape for months until right before it's about to come to a vote looks bad or something.

There is a long history of the Democratic Farmer's League fighting for farmers and their families, so, for some people in the state, whoever promised more for farmers got the vote. That has been changing as the Democrat party changed, but there's still momentum that hasn't yet run out. Heitkamp may well be the last Dem senator from ND for a long time.