It's time to set water on fire

It's time to set water on fire

Attached: Screenshot_20181004-215954.png (720x1280, 474K)

What if somebody smashed the lights or changed the lenses to shine hate symbols? That would be pretty bad

Could one dump black dye into the water cycle?

>drain water
>Put kerosean in
>???
>Profit

You dont understand the tradition is to set it on fire

>unbreakable
If it can be built, it can be broken.

That is actually pretty awesome and beautiful.

What if we Blitzkreig Pol*nd again?

uhhh

Attached: Untitled.jpg (720x1280, 170K)

inb4 its destroyed by a drone

> Unbreakable
lmao challenge accepted faggots

Couldn't they just break the lights and the water mister?

That is not only possible, it would also look really cool. In a lgbtwtf is the devil kinda way. Just dump gasoline on the water used for the rainbow thing and strike a match.

Or just an air rifle, in the daytime so no one even notices

>Wasting tax money for faggotry
Lynch politicians for treason.

balloon bit cheaper.

yes

Attached: 6acafe059b27b448cfe62b57c7e0c25c8a814a7ec5ffc265033b4cc41c57cafe.jpg (638x960, 63K)

what far right attacks?

I thought Poland was based. I mean I have no problem with gay people. But fags drag fags and trans and bi people need to be genocided. Why can't fags just be normal people who happen to be gay. I've met some and they're fucking cool people. Why do all the others have to be degenerates?

if it was flint michagin it would be

old thread is old why did no one paint it red

kek or a BB gun

Someone take this screen shot

Of course it's breakable. Hardly a challenge, but that shit looks really cool! Can't we just appropriate the rainbow symbolism for something that generally interests us?

Attached: berlin34.jpg (424x424, 81K)

what about pouring oil or some other hydrophobic liquid in it? we'd have another layer around the rainbow which would be flammable, or at least it'd fuck up the rainbow by changing the color a bit.

what's your problem with bi ppl tho

I think you missed the part where it constantly got destroyed and burned down so this was the only option left for the fags until someone destroys it again

Bisexuals have attraction to the opposite-sex, so their degeneracy is inexcusable.

rainbows aren't gay. I don't understand why they use the rainbow as a symbol for homosexuality.

its being colored with light moron

But if it's dyed black, then it can't be colored with light, because there's no black light.

>unbreakable

Attached: challenge.png (1500x1175, 52K)

Thermite or 50 cal for those who dont want to get too close. Jesus.
Idestructable? Put it to the test.

Unironically cool public art instillation. I hate fags for stealing the rainbow most of all.

Ok Stanislav ... do what you gotta do.

Attached: paintball-hero-15626316.jpg (957x1300, 131K)

how so?
what makes being completely homosexual a "excusable degeneracy"

Brings back memories of rainbow brite and being a kid. Such a shame

They burned the other ones down, but the damange was practically nothing, just some painted paper.
This is different. If they break the lamp or the water supply, this costs 1000s and they get you for property damage.

it's not there anymore

so now, fag symbols cost even more to repair. Neat

what a fag

what a fag

YOU know what you need to do

Why so triggered butthurt snowflakes?

Reclaim the rainbow.

Attached: 1494018408374.png (2000x2000, 172K)

I fucking hate gags for stealing the the rainbow. And not even from a Christian "God's promise" perspective. It just sucks that the beauty of the visible spectrum is a symbol for dudes buttfucking each other.

Poland is bas-

This.
But that's exactly what (((they))) want - to desecrate the most beautiful things.

Attached: gal-metalalbum13-jpg.jpg (1000x1000, 179K)

this

Sodium.

Attached: SS2585904.jpg (1200x816, 89K)

Be funnier, use dishsoap. Faggots can play in the bubbles

That rainbow is a taunt. Fags don't care about love, they adopted the rainbow as their symbol to mock God and His followers.

Burn that shit down, God wills it!

Attached: 2355479.jpg (540x960, 43K)