What the FUCK is going on?

What the FUCK is going on?

Attached: 1485499872977.jpg (700x700, 79K)

Scots gonna Scot

>that goblin in the front
lol

Do i have to wear undies? A healthy breeze would be nice in the swamp

>nigger butt fills the kilt

I mean, they always COULD at my school. One guy did once as a joke.
But that doesn't mean they should.

Why didn't men always wear skirts?
It's easier to just lift your skirt and rape a woman back in the day

Fucking hot

Easier access for paki dick?

sissy brit bois

If this was in Scotland I could understand, [spoiler]Is it in England too?[/spoiler]

Attached: 1538448108007.png (591x716, 221K)

hot

i would wear a super obnoxious kilt to school everyday if i could tbqh

easier to get the butt fucking in, since they will have to get use to it by the time they become adults.

>tfw you aren't a pantsu wearing biscuit nigger

Attached: 0ef7da9b5fbc90fa0253e06e6ce554607e4e5d755b78b7d5625ac1284e7d531c.png (882x768, 417K)

Aren't those people called Scots?

It's to do with when it gets hot in summer and they have to wear long trousers. Some kids in a school a year or so ago wore skirts as some sort of protest and I guess it's a thing now. Nothing to do with gay or tranny stuff.

>nothing to do with gay or tranny stuff
you got a licence for them panties mate?

Attached: RueZjpR.jpg (143x206, 8K)

It's a simple uniform issue solved by the easiest solution.
>boys uniform is X, girls uniform is Y
>reeeee girls can wear skirts and boys are not allowed to wear shorts in summer
Let's get rid of the spergs by literally changing nothing...
Solution:
We replace boys/girls uniform by the term School Uniform. Here you go, the uniform must be either SET A, SET B or SET C pick what you want of the 3 and no ifs or buts.

>if you want to wear a summer dress, go ahead and be the sperg boy jumping around in it. Nobody cares as long as you wear it according to the regulations.

t. eurosissy.

They are even teaching 6 years old kids to write love letters to the same sex at school in UK.

>Bongs wearing skirts
Should've just let Scotland secede, now they're gonna make your kids into skirt wearing homos

To be fair, when you're 6 girls still have cooties.

>boys

Attached: images (2).jpg (224x225, 4K)

They are a bunch of faggots and will always be.

My school did the exact same thing, the one sperg who actually wore a skirt got mobbed into committing sudoku. So the system works.
Else it was the seniors prank to switch uniforms in the last week of school.

Ever wear a skirt? It’s fucking awesome, especially if you go commando. You don’t have to wear a slutty short skirt, but something sensible like in the picture. That way you don’t have to worry about your junk being exposed, but still get the benefit of a nice breeze up there. Can’t wear one here though or everyone will call me a fag and the ladies will ignore me.

It's called a kilt, and the only time it's not gay is when you also have half a bear on your head.

UK? Colour me surprised.
Even faggier than fucking swede, the police officially celebrates the gay pride.

not a real american, you can't shart your jogging pants when you wear a skirt.

Then why not wear/issue shorts for the boys?

>tfw you will never wear a boy skirt to school
>tfw your bully will never lift up your boy skirt in front of class
>tfw he will never grab your exposed butt and say 'this belongs to me'

Attached: 1537114518789.jpg (613x613, 42K)

wearing skirts is a prod tradition

Attached: 1000HOEN.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Those countries don't have based gays and women like America does. They were too pandered to get hard.

I know this is what the jews want but men should be able to wear whatever cloth garment they want. It's clothing. You fucking retards.

It has to do with never ever changing anything of the core uniform regulations. If they do the next step is
>b-but we need mini skirts and cropped tops

If you give them the small finger they will take the whole arm.

I don't know. Shorts would just make your lower legs cooler but still be constricted around the junk. A skirt gives free, unhindered access for that cool breeze.

It's called progress.

Won't your Muslim overlords think this is Haram?

Ironically at one point short trousers were standard issue for schoolboys, because it takes longer to grow out of them and kids used to regularly put out the knees while playing.

yes yes yes

Oi fuck you, its so we can hide a dagger and flintlock easy you prick, also the cool air around your groin makes for stronger seed.

Police don't actively participate in gay pr...

Oh

Attached: rlkftjzx5qs01.jpg (838x628, 72K)

Muslims are fags. Their traditional outfit is basically a dress.

Pakis are going to bully them so nothing wrong with that

The only Skirt a man should wear is a Kilt.

I know. In large parts of germany it was also normal for boys to wear dresses till they turned about 6 years old because it was easier to dress them etc.

>germans being faggots
Wow what a suprise.

You’re posting a slide thread from three months ago with no link?

>half a bear on your head
How strong does someone have to be to pull this off? Would you need a neck made of iron?

>make white boys become faggots, then make them kill themselves for it, instead of having a solid christian school system that prevents all of it
>t. Shlomo the watchmaking banker

You did the exact same thing lad even way longer than the germans. In italy that was absolutely normal till the 1990.

Scots manlets manage to pull it off and those cunts have a brass neck most of the fucking time.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 55K)

It can't be!

there are two main reasons for this, first is population control via reducing successful routes to the formation of nuclear family, and the second is removing the only demographic that could threaten criminal zionist political power

oof, I'd fuck the one on the left and I'm not even gay desu

It's a "money" issue lad. There where a shitload of very poor areas left and children clothing especially baby to 5-6 years old only lasted a few weeks or months... The obvious solution: a dress where you can add another 5cm 4-5 times by simply opening a few stitches at the skirt and arms. Once they grew out you sewed them back up and passed it to the next kid.

Also forgot to add till about 4 years old diapers are a thing and they're way easier to change on a dress then with pants.

/thread

But kilts are actually manly.

Those high school skirts are just feminist faggotry.

>till about 4 years old diapers are a thing
Nigger you should be starting to read at 4, not learning not to shit yourself.

Fucking inbred island. We should make that whole place a study on what not to do.

dear god the denial!
why the fuck cant italians just accept them and germans are basically the same? Even the nose is the same!
the biggest difference is what type of christianism they prefer, and even then...

JOIN THE SCOTTISH REVOLUTION
FREEDOM MUST BE WON BY BLOOD

Tis a Jacobite plot.

We're not the ones with San Francisco m8.

It's a completely unpolitical issue lad. It has nothing to do with turning kids into fags. It's a simple uniform regulation.

about 24 months old won't have day accidents, at about 30-36 months there's control over the day and night but accidents can happen at about 48 months 90% will be completely dry. Children won't develop full bladder control till they're 6 years old.
With poo rule of thumb is it should be around 16 months and 30 months max

I guess my entire family is just really good at it then.

Ladies, form a line for superior pissing genes.

>Schools in the UK are mad with power.
>Dictate exactly what students can wear.
>Rules state trousers or skirts can be worn.
>Weather gets hotter than it's supposed to be for longer than it's supposed to be.
>"Can we wear shorts?" The boys ask.
>"NO! RULES SAY TROUSERS OR SKIRTS!" Control freak school states.
>"Skirts it is then!" boys say.

If they arsehole head teachers just let them wear fucking shorts this wouldn't be a goddamn problem.

>Children won't develop full bladder control till they're 6 years old
What kind of fucking savages do you have there in Switzerland. I can't think of a single instance of a fellow 1st grader pissing him or herself. I wasn't paying as much attention in kindergarten, but I don't particularly recall and accidents. Even in nursery school, if that sort of thing happened it was rare enough that it wasn't seen as something to make fun of the other children for.

>oy vey, it's completely unpolitical, it's just how things work

>Abdul Peduphiluh sees all those skirts flying in the wind
>Britain is the new sweden

Btw, this is the country in which a single home cant have 2 or more TV sattelite dishes according to law, and they actively enforce it. Priorities.

He's confusing white people for his own (((people))), who dont develop full bladder control until they're 35, then they lose it again when they're 50

They lasted a year, you lasted a week

This. I'd unironically wear one if I were a Scot and the uniform skirt was plaid.

Here's how you turn this around on liberals and progressives:

get all your buddies to start wearing skirts and start manspreading your balls out everywhere

nothing can go wrong im serious it's the best tactic

6 years old is the cutoff lad.
A normal 6 year old won't have accidents anymore. With a 5 year old something can happen because they underestimate it, it's seldom but it can. Normal would be around 30 months old.

They've been doing it for centuries in Scotland

would be genius, except pedos are a thing

skirts are cute that's what

Attached: 1229067306316.png (341x241, 18K)

Kiwi Pasifika version

Attached: RotavegasBoysHigh.jpg (545x366, 41K)

Attached: british boys.jpg (509x502, 67K)

Id ravage they sexy lil holes :)Yum yum x

you know how many times I wished that I was allowed to wear a kilt or skit to school in the summer user? godspeed brits...godspeed