Do Leftists Get Rightwing Media Suggestions on Youtube?

I'm sick of youtube suggesting Alex Jones, Jordon Peterson, Steven Crowder, Joe Rogan, Ben Shapiro... I hate these fuckers. Do you guys get this too?

Attached: 1526367425930.jpg (1280x1177, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXGcxbhm6wY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who owns youtube?

>Rightwing
>Joe Rogan
>Jordan Peterson
>Ben Shapiro
Kek

The Jews

It's still suggested though. Gatekeepers

Nice brapposting, OP

Yeah, I get shit like Jon Oliver

BRRRAAAAAPPPPPP

The point

your head

>Rightwing
>Jordon Peterson
>Jordon
Jordan Peterson isn't right-wing.

BOOOOOOOOOOOFFF........FFFFFFFFFF

they suggest based on what you look at... So you've been watching a lot of Alex Jones, Jordon Peterson, Steven Crowder, Joe Rogan, Ben Shapiro

everyone get John Oliver, his show is used by the Jews to shape people political views. A lot of people don't have political thoughts outside of what John Oliver told them

Attached: 4399.jpg (890x630, 171K)

BBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPFTFTFTF

the things i would do to that brapper
what a hip/ass ratio

Attached: 1525984627726.jpg (320x272, 9K)

Attached: serveimage.jpg (480x480, 36K)

could you imagine the farts coming out of that absolute unit? *Poof* hng *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeflorpf* oh my dear how pungent that is yes give me more.

>Do you guys get this too?
No. I sometimes look at tool-videos, so I get these recommended all the time, so it's clear that Jew-tube suggest these instead of the pro-white stuff I normally watches. I get Sargon, Tim Pool etc, although I seldom look at them.

Attached: sniff.jpg (125x70, 1K)

>Yeah, I get shit like Jon Oliver
So you dont get the psy-op dork Peterson?

didnt say they were retard

>So you've been watching a lot of Alex Jones, Jordon Peterson, Steven Crowder, Joe Rogan, Ben Shapiro
WRONG

>I get Sargon, Tim Pool etc, although I seldom look at them.
WTF? Why would you look at Sargon? Are you dumb as fuck and stoned?

based BRAAAAPPPP poster

METABASED BOOOF FFFFFFFFF POSTER

People still haven't able to internalize the concept of "controlled opposition". The problem is that everyont thinks everyone else is telling the truth in political discourse. This simply is not the case. Jews especially have a public facing persona and a private persona. Behind the scenes all Jews are in agreement. Their public facing persona gives them the appearence that they are disagreeing with eachother. Jordan Peterson is included in this mix because he's an honorary Jew, (Jewish wife + (((Judeo Christianity)))).

In a recent JP vs. Sam Harris debate Sam tool the role of anti-Israeli self-determination. THis is clearly a lie becuase Sam is a Zionist. In his podcast with Ian Bremmer you see him supporting Zionism. Why does he take the role of anti-Zionist in the JP debate? Becuase he is attempting to gain favor with leftists anti-Israel goys. JP takes the pro Israel position because he wants to gain favor with the right. The debate ends with the pro-Israel side winning obviously because Israel has the right to self-determination and all of them are in agreement on this matter behind the scenes. Ofourse they will never say any other country has self-determination, such as Germany etc. Every other country must have open borders.

Similarly, the conflict with Ezra Klein and Bill Maher entirely contrived. Ezra is on the same side behind the scenes

look at this shit Jow Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=UXGcxbhm6wY

I'm a leftist and youtube constantly recommends me the quatering, ben shapiro and occasionally vee.

Mostly I get vidya stuff though.

Girls don't poop or fart it's a fact

This is a very high-quality post

Attached: 1523995867325.png (606x539, 42K)

Attached: b93.png (250x250, 81K)

kys

THIS!

Attached: rara.jpg (680x364, 28K)

I only get kpop fancams with korean girls sexy legs and eve online guides and pvp videos.

Attached: 1537914844125.jpg (750x747, 57K)

>I'm sick of youtube suggesting Alex Jones
is this your idea of a joke? everybody knows he was permabanned from YouTube.

Attached: 1538164604246.jpg (1323x999, 854K)

I actually clicked on this thread for the text content. Yeah, I feel the same and I wonder this too.