Muh (((redpilled)))

Lmao Roosh the fucking cuck thinks you should only have two kids. Remind me why you listen to this childless shitskin again?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-05-09-17-12-35.png (720x1280, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/population/publications/ReplMigED/migration.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you so braindamaged to be unable to understand what he has written?
He questions the (((coincidence))) that very few people can afford more than 2 children.

Are you retarded, He literally says he thinks that's why the birthrate is below replacement.

dumb nigger

Did you actually read his tweet, retard? He’s more or less saying that he believes in white genocide. See this (((UN))) document:

un.org/esa/population/publications/ReplMigED/migration.htm

P.S. I like Armenians

So thats why this childless sandnigger spreads "muh game theory", so that whites will breed? Lmfao at your cuckery

lmfao at your retardation

> hey goys, here's how to increase the fertility rate, by abusing women!

Imagine misinterpreting a tweet as much as is humanly possible, screenbrapping it, posting it, then smugly calling the people rightly saying you're retarded cucks.
And a natsoc no less.
Like mofuggin poltery

you absolute fucking retard, he's lamenting that fact not celebrating it

> my game theory is certainly not a way for low value shitskins to larp as high value whites! How dare you!

> let me concern troll ya a little more before dropping my (((redpills)))! Soon you will have as many children as me! NONE!

I never said that, you dumb nigger.
I'm saying that you read blue when he said red. You're fucking retarded and the fact that Roosh is a sandnigger tripped your "muh shitskin" circuit and your brain was physically incapable of reading his tweet accurately.

Dude he just says that the low birth rate is induced, it's on purpose so that the west is below replacement rate. He doesnt make any double entendre

You wot m8 fertility is more then 3 and rising even among seculars

Attached: kippaw.jpg (640x480, 75K)

> and now back to my game theory, so you too can attract infertile thots! I mean traditional white women!!

are you illiterate? He's implying that there's a conspiracy to keep the white birth rate below the replacement rate

> no no, the Bible is evil and made by da eval jooos! Come now, let's all masquerade as (((alpha))) males and breed like me!

He's blaming the kikes for making white fertility rates plummet you buffoon, he's not advocating them.

I hope you're a false flagging lefty because having a retard like you involved makes everyone look bad by association.

You dont have any kids and you dont want the white race to go extinct right nazi-user?

> yes yes goyim it's a conspiracy! Now, back to agree and amplify! Or pressure flip! 14/88!!

> each and every Stacey thot I fool into sleeping with me gives me twins, or triplets!