Allie Stuckey is the best young conservative commentator. She's a cutie, has good opinions, loves her husband...

Allie Stuckey is the best young conservative commentator. She's a cutie, has good opinions, loves her husband, and is not a thot. Her defense of Kavanaugh these last weeks has been wonderful.

twitter.com/conservmillen/status/1046117284794781697

Attached: allie doing her podcast.png (1366x768, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

omny.fm/shows/relatable-with-allie-stuckey/episode-24-the-reality-show-continues?t=25m17s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ri_bl1oow0A
youtube.com/watch?v=m1ts4JJZqq8
youtube.com/watch?v=yuwuQ8_l_Fw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love her! Good choice!!

imagine getting your political analysis from women

Attached: 1513642354589.jpg (238x192, 14K)

Here she is BTFOing thots on her podcast.

omny.fm/shows/relatable-with-allie-stuckey/episode-24-the-reality-show-continues?t=25m17s

Attached: allie stuckey.png (605x385, 50K)

>Roastie recycling generic conservative talking points for attention

This. If she were really based, she would be barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.

See She is no roastie. Was a virgin until marriage.

Attached: allie stuckey wedding.jpg (640x960, 156K)

/bread

women can become virtuoso musicians, but there will never be a female mozart.
They can mimic and follow orders fine, but they can't innovate in the realm of ideas.
She should lend her womb to a competent conservative man and keep him fed so he can do worthwhile original work. Her intellect will be of good use to him. On her own she will just be a second rate version of a man who did it better.

She and her kind of shitty hacks are the problem in this country. Allie Beth Stuckey took an interview with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and spliced it create fake news.

We can't win with lies and deceptions anymore. Besides, look at her. Brown hair, brown eyes, peroxide blond. Not the huwitest.

>Was a virgin until marriage
Wow, would you like to buy a bridge?

>Allie Beth Stuckey took an interview with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and spliced it create fake news.
If you watched that video and it wasn't immediately obvious to you that it was a joke, you should never vote.

>Her defense of Kavanaugh
She's a kike promoting kikes.

Attached: Kavanaugh-maymay.jpg (1144x2496, 386K)

>FIGHT FOR ME GOYIM
how can I argue with that?

This. Retarded supporters of Ocasio Cortez tried to make the interview out to be an attack of fake news and Allie calling it satire was just spin. It was painfully obvious the video was a joke, although boomers probably thought it was real, just like they believe every viral infographic or picture with a caption is legit.

Is this the cunt that tried to put Nick Fuentes on a plane to Israel when they were trying to groom him?
also clearly this

You're right about that. Whether you're left or right, if you watched this video and couldn't tell it's a joke, you are unironically too stupid to vote. Before Kav, seeing WaPo and Buzzfeed treat this as "fake news" is what convinced me once and for all that the press really is the enemy of the people.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ri_bl1oow0A

This. I guarantee you she took it up the ass or just touched it for a second but washed her hand. Also she's Jewish so all opinions are immediately discarded.

Found him going off on her, kek

youtube.com/watch?v=m1ts4JJZqq8

Attached: 1485465116011.jpg (350x337, 14K)

Has she been BLACKED yet?

What is this autistic Mexican's problem?

She has such a big head

>What is this autistic Mexican's problem?
Nick Fuentes is unironically the greatest voice on the white right.

youtube.com/watch?v=yuwuQ8_l_Fw