Hard Brexit

Why are Brits so dumbfounded about losing priviledges of EU membership like access to the common market, no tariffs, etc when they leave the EU? Shouldn't that be obvious?

Attached: 52431_opener_8223_brexit_torys_parteitag_may_rede_afp.jpg (875x350, 56K)

The idea was that Britain retains all the benefits and just stops paying into the EU budget and eliminates freedom of movement.

Obviously, after saying the EU needs the UK more than vice versa for 2 years, they are now surprised that the EU has rules and laws.

>access to an insulated, stagnating, protectionist economy
>no tarrifs, except on trade with every other country besides those in the EU
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>privileges

Nope, incorrect. It's Remainers who are trying to retain the benefits and something as close to full membership as possible. Leavers would like good deals, but are fully aware that leaving means leaving, and are willing to take the risk for what they hope will be greater rewards from independence. Teresa May is a Remainer and is trying to remain whilst doing the bare minimum necessary to honour the result.

Then why is your gov shitting themselves at the prospect of hard Brexit?

Attached: 1538576535359.jpg (688x688, 77K)

When I say 'incorrect', I mean your assertion that people voting to leave are surprised that it would mean a change in circumstances and a different relationship.

Because they will have to actually work for a living. Rather than leave everything to the EU. For the last 60 years they have delegated power, now they will be dictated to by the populous.

Your government has been trying to retain all the benefits of the free market. Yes, Jacob Rees-Mogg and his friends disagree. But let’s be honest, thet aren’t in charge.

The really crazy thing is that I doubt this will all end until December, I think these crazy negotiations will go on until 2020...

FUCK YOUR CONTROLLED MARKET WE'RE CRASHING THIS COMMUNIST UNION WITH NO SURVIVORS

Well, considering that The UK can't even start doing its own negotiations before March 2019...

>no tarrifs, except on trade with every other country besides those in the EU

That’s not how the WTO works. You have one external tariff for all countries, except A. for countries with which you have FTAs or B. for punitive tariffs under WTO rules.

you're absolutely right, why would anybody with sense stay in the UK?

Britain wants to leave but till demand all of the nice EU gibsmedats. They are the niggers of europe, moreso than fucking refugees.

Fuck the European Union, time to usher in the rise of the Commonwealth of Nations again!

>time to usher in the rise of the Commonwealth of Nations again

More pakis for the the british isles?

we already have a commonwealth that should be broken up too

Indeed, and as I say, the government is run by Remainers. To be honest though, who wouldn't at least try shooting for as many benefits as possible and as few restrictions, costs and rules as possible? But to say that those who voted to leave thought we'd get anything like that is completely false; you're just looking at the actions of a Remainer who is having to appease a party that's 50% Remain and an opposition that will pick apart anything she does. She and her actions do not represent the will of those who voted to leave in a black-and-white, unambiguous vote.

I was just at the pub. One geezer wearing a pro-EU shirt. Turns out he was a German. I think he regretted wearing that shirt desu.
Jow Forums has made it so when I hear Brits ribbing Germans I feel bad.

>Why are Brits so dumbfounded about losing priviledges of EU membership like access to the common market, no tariffs, etc when they leave the EU? Shouldn't that be obvious?

So obvious in fact, that there are countries outside of the EU have access to the single market (Norway, Switzerland etc.)

Attached: retard.jpg (684x640, 306K)

literally the most retarded statement I've heard today, congratulations

>implying May is not a remainer
A deal less than Canada or Mexico is economic extortion
An act of brinkmanship that is tantamount to a declaration of war
It's Time for Britain to take on the wannabe European Empire builders again

Attached: 800px-Sir_Arthur_Wellesley,_1st_Duke_of_Wellington.png (800x1093, 1.47M)

Nobody on Jow Forums gives a shit about EU privileges. We want out regardless of the cost. If anything an economic crisis would be a good thing.

Attached: 70ece972e61ed7981b97ee8745573f641adb6cc5cf62ab000e54e49862a84d42.png (1080x1197, 477K)