>IrExit Freedom Party
irexitfreedom.ie

Alt-Media:
>The Liberal.
theliberal.ie

>Burkean Journal.
burkeanjournal.com

News and current events:
>Bill to legalise abortion services introduced in Dáil.
rte.ie/news/politics/2018/1004/1000958-abortion/

>Minutes of Naughten's New York dinner meeting released.
rte.ie/news/politics/2018/1004/1000861-national-broadband/

>Significant increase in reports of child sexual imagery online.
rte.ie/news/ireland/2018/1004/1000919-child-imagery-internet/

>Ireland still a net contributor to EU funds.
rte.ie/news/2018/1004/1000824-eu_court_of_auditors/

>Several women learn they were diagnosed with cancer but never informed by doctors.
independent.ie/irish-news/several-women-learn-they-were-diagnosed-with-cancer-but-never-informed-by-doctors-37386309.html

>SNAs at Dublin school to get €650 gift vouchers to carry out toileting duties for special needs pupils.
thejournal.ie/labour-court-snas-4269313-Oct2018/

>Uproar online after Varadkar claims immigrants are more likely to pay tax than the average Irish person.
theliberal.ie/uproar-online-after-varadkar-claims-immigrants-are-more-likely-to-pay-tax-than-the-average-irish-person/

>32 premises searched in operation targeting child abuse material.
rte.ie/news/crime/2018/1002/1000436-operation-ketch/

Attached: Screenshot (28).png (517x570, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

irishtimes.com/life-and-style/health-family/transgender-children-s-minds-cannot-be-aligned-with-their-body-1.2168610
irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/lifestyle/healthandlife/identity-politics-why-transgender-children-need-legal-recognition-871956.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Éire Jow Forums board.
/eirepol/ on Infinity Chan.

Attached: Screenshot (29).png (658x680, 157K)

Bump

>rathmines, Dublin
How are the Irish waking up?

>How are the Irish waking up?
I'm seeing people talking about the Kalergi Plan and (((Bankers))) on FB.
Everyone I know is red pilled on mass immigration.
The trans shit is also red pilling a lot of people. Nobody I know supports it. The Yes voters I know say trannies are mentally ill and shouldn't have power.

Will any of that matter though if people keep voting the same cunts here? They're either all into that stuff or have been bought off or compromised bar for a few of the independents maybe.

The public don't realize how bad it is.
We need to make them aware.

Why are these threads being made so late? I thought they used to start at 8.

Every time I enter these threads I leave a little more depressed.

Is that possible though? I mean, people didn't really even wake up after the banks collapsed and the troika came in, even compare things like the view of that here than Greece or Italy and people here are a lot more willing to take this stuff. What's even worse is that most people are aware of that stuff and do nothing.

Attached: 1481703533365.jpg (630x627, 102K)

Back at college, we've been drinking user.

Anyone go see Sargoy in trinners yesterday?

No, as a proud brazilian/nigerian descendant I refuse to see white nationalists who would denigrate my people

They let him in?

Yeah apparently was well recieved

>yall fought the british for 800 years for this

wtf happened irishbros?

More importantly, did anyone go to the afterparty? There was one hell of a special guest...

(Not sharing the name on éire/pol/. Know for a fact it's monitored by undesirables)

Attached: ravehitler.gif (400x478, 1.2M)

Yes. Do not mention it further and do not speak of it online. Good chance we all know each other if we were there.

Was it a public event or did you have to be in Trinity to attend?

were you the fat cunt that smelled like shite and spunk?

Editor of the Burkean was there I think but I'm guessing thats not who you mean

God I miss that man

Attached: images (19).jpg (201x250, 5K)

Im betting some muslims chimp out in Dublin if Khabib wins.

fuckin quiet tonight

Trans groups are trying to get the government to pass laws that let kids as young as 5 'choose their gender'.
The most degenerate trannies are publicly stating that children should be put on hormone blockers and there are some (((doctors))) who are trying to push the 'non binary' crap.
Normies are going to be red pilled when they learn this is going on.

Attached: GetTheFertilzer.jpg (374x767, 50K)

It's usually quiet unfortunately.
Hope it gets busy near the Presidential Election.

>Yes. Do not mention it further and do not speak of it online.

Agreed. Just wanted to see what the response would be like on here.

This is the sort of thing that most people are against, it might be something. One of them seems to be that cunt Donal O'Shea, he was an "expert" on obesity in the past because it was the thing to be in in the early 2000s, but one of his patients that I vaguely knew was just let to get fatter with him just taking a lax approach to it. irishtimes.com/life-and-style/health-family/transgender-children-s-minds-cannot-be-aligned-with-their-body-1.2168610
You could at least use it to take the piss out of shit like can a tranny get free abortions or contraception too.
The presidential election has a bunch of shit candidates though, I doubt it'll get much busier unless the rest of Jow Forums catches on that there's nobody worth voting and laugh at us.

Jaysus lads keep rubbing it in

Of course we're rubbing it in. If bragging about IRL shit gets anons out of their houses and onto the streets then I'll brag all day.

desu it's good that éire/pol/ is dying. I know we all love it, but its dying because we're all slowly just learning who each other are IRL and are now working on actual projects to create change in this country. It's a great time to be of our political disposition.

I see election posters around my town for Liadh Ní Riada. Campaigning for a "New Ireland". What do you think of her? A "new" anything sets alarm bells ringing when I see it.

Forgot the picture.

Attached: Liadh-Ní-Riada.png (506x662, 632K)

"New" Sinn Fein candidate who's in the side of the party that are more interested in becoming a centre left wing party with marxist and multikulti shit and will become a second Labour or Fianna Fail than a proper nationalist party. Don't waste your time desu.

>benders marrying
>20-30% of the country is non-irish
>unelected gay paki king ruling the country getting real chummy with orange men
>catholicism banned from school
>birthrate plummeting
>baby murder will soon be made legal
Unless NP can actually capture the minds of the eejit general public who clap at big brother and make them turn us into a military super power, undo everything the libtards did or some shite were seriously fooked lad. How do we stop becoming sweden/london mark 2

Can we please meme her into office. I put 2000 eur on her.

Attached: 9FA7B7E7-96E0-4A35-90FC-DDBD1D90FDC6.jpg (310x415, 43K)

Sorry, she didn't make the ballot, we have a system here where politicians in the councils and national parliament and senate vote for the candidates. So of course someone who they don't like but 3 gombeen "businessmen" who all appeared on Dragon's Den get nominated.

>This is the sort of thing that most people are against, it might be something.
That's why it's being kept quiet. Only 2 publications, The Journal.ie, and the Irish Examiner, reported on this. All top the comments were against it. The pro-abortion and anti-abortion crowds were both saying it was fucked up and stay away from kids.
Nobody supports this except for the really fucked up people that push it.

Article:
>Identity politics: Why transgender children need legal recognition.
irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/lifestyle/healthandlife/identity-politics-why-transgender-children-need-legal-recognition-871956.html

>It’s recommended there be no lower age limit for children covered by the proposed new legislation.

>“Most trans people will tell you they had a fair understanding at a very young age. They clearly knew they were not the gender assigned at birth or were very confused that they didn’t identify with that gender. I’ve met five-year-olds who were very clear and I’ve also met 10-year-olds who are still unsure how to express who they are. They don’t feel comfortable being a boy or girl but they don’t have words to say what they are.”

>Schools, informed they have a trans pupil, can reach out to TENI for support. Brinkmann says all the schools she’s worked with, even if hesitant at first when they hear of a trans student, really take this on.

>Professor Donal O’Shea, a consultant endocrinologist, works at the gender dysphoria clinic in St Columcille’s Hospital, Loughlinstown. He welcomes the widening acceptance of gender as a spectrum. “We’re seeing it in our clinic, with increasing numbers questioning what is gender, what does it mean to be male, to be female, with some young people feeling they really fit in with neither binary position.”

Attached: AngryPepeGun.jpg (486x486, 27K)

Is Niall becomming /ourguy/?

Attached: 20181005_000222.png (1080x1514, 216K)

>Professor Donal O’Shea, a consultant endocrinologist.
>An endocrinologist specializes in all things relating to our hormones. Conditions affected by hormones range from thyroid problems to diabetes

All about the money. These sociopaths will fuck up kids lives for a paycheck.

Attached: FallingDown.png (720x539, 560K)

>Merchant
Ireland is waking up.

As if you'll ever have kids KEK

Why would you need to have kids, to want to protect kids?
Nobody wants to see kids get hurt.

Oh fuck

I lost?

Attached: 1535899765821.png (600x2700, 1.8M)

Image is marked with a tracker code in the file name.
Some Op being run by CIANiggers.

Attached: CIAnigger.jpg (218x232, 17K)

Attached: itsallsotiresome1488.png (500x478, 114K)

Attached: 1526246328618.png (1036x627, 279K)

Should've hung your sodomite clergy and remained Catholic by rejecting the post conciliar neo-protestant reforms.

Government here is massively corrupt. Another rising was required years ago.

Dublin Bus asks you for your gender when you sign into their wifi. It includes non-binary now. I am disgusted.

Why have Dublin let it go that far?
It's insanity.

>Catholic without the pope
at the very best it would be hiberno-orthodoxy

Irish people are trash, especially any of them that walk upright.

digits don't lie.

Consider this.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Attached: 1531495654123.jpg (500x495, 60K)

>hiberno-orthodoxy
So, arbitrarily allowing up to 3 divorces and "remarriages" and allow contraception because muh domestic oikonomia

now a woman is a trap with a biggest dick lol

I'm sure it is. Every single republican government (classical liberal) is built around that.