Need help with writing a valid reason for banning colored hair at my school

I want to make a petition for my school to create a hair dress code policy that would ban all unnatural, bright, or distracting colors people dye their hair with at my school.

I really want to hit the LGBTQ community at my school hard.

So, I come to you for help. I need a good reason for this policy. As of right now, I have somewhere around 400 signatures. I need 700 to get this going.

All that I have left to do is provide a valid reason, something among the lines of "It is distracting, and unprofessional. It makes the school feel like it's an asylum rather than a educational institution."

--------------------

And in general, is this a good idea?

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Why don't you stop being a faggot and just let people do what they want? The colored hair serves as a warning to sane people to say the fuck away from them.

Most schools have rules against this, Atleast in the south. Where are you from?

NY. Yeah, I know.
But the school I go to is filled with people like me - far right warriors.

The values of conformity in creating 'inclusiveness' a shared identity and that stuff

The argument at my school was it removes distractions that prevent you from excelling at school. With less 'identity' based distractions it's harder to single people out to bully, and people have less focus dedicated to areas other than academia and sports.

You could drop some 'inclusivity' and 'acceptance' garbage.

I don't think going full hitler and talking about degenerates will work somehow. Maybe examples of how hair colour is associated with radicalism. Or some shit.

>banning colored hair
>I really want to hit the LGBTQ community
Hahahahahahaha. I like how this cringe hairstyle shit has become a trademark of these faggots. They can literally never ever divorce themselves from the image of a blue-haired freak shrieking hysterically about oppressive ketchup packets.

It was banned at my school, but that was the 90s

It's a sign of gang affiliation. Antifa, a terrorist street gang responsible for riots and assaults identifies itself with dyed hair.

Paraphenylenediamine—more commonly known as PPD—is a chemical substance that is commonly found in permanent hair dye.

PPD is highly sensitizing, & studies link it to lupus, non-Hopkins lymphoma & asthma. No wonder these people are so irritable they are all probably itchy

Ez nature and shit, the dyes are toxic, make u get cancer(i dont know who cares). play on guilt feelings just for looks.

White supremacists are signalling each other with dyed hair

Do nothing of the sort. Makes identification easier when dotr arrives

use the rhetoric at your advantage. just play the card of bla bla bla, equality... bla bla bla inclusiveness. and you going to get some folks to hear you, just be polite and relax presenting thea rgument.

this guy get it right.

Attached: 1457649268883.png (340x351, 120K)

Teachers are huge liberals so the only way to get a hair color ban passed is to turn crazy hair into a symbol of the alt-right at your school

I dunno I am old AF, Gen Ex... blame it on “gangs”?

NY here too. Anyway I can help? Can I sign even though I don’t attend?

Insensitivity towards the color blind.

Can we please ban it in Nashua NH first. We've got more of that cancer than any campus.

That's easy. Just attack the left from the left. Whine about how hair color is emblematic of white privilege ("People of color can't dye their hair!") and then claim that it's expensive and requires specialized application at expensive spas and is therefore discriminating against the poor.

If you really want to challenge yourself, make your petition about banning colored people.

stupid fucking idea

It's not fair to black kids who can't dye their hair, user
It's a sign of white supremacy because it creates an expectation that marginalised minorities must straighten and bleach their hair to identify as progressives

My dudes, and gals - black people in my school dye their hair too. Mostly red.

The teachers are actually centrist. Some even lean right (Mostly the gym teachers).

I talked to the teachers I'm familiar with, and surprise, all of them support my petition.

That first reason might be seen as legit. Nobody will say anything about the latter though, better to avoid that reason all together and let people learn their lesson through memes.

Attached: rxD87vW[1].png (600x825, 169K)

It's offensive to colorblind people.

Distraction from main objective - education.
Identity - gangs of blue, gangs of skrillex etc as seen in Culture pollution at early age.
Offensive to others that dont share the same idea

Na (((they))) love the unnaturalness of it all, blonde and ginger hair are offensive because they are associated with whiteness, you don't ever see yids complaining about rainbow hair.

I am also planning on running for president

You could incorporate aposmatism into the idea. Nature warns us with coloration. That would be a logical type of argument.

Dress code provides, security, kinship and support. When I go to work, and wear my uniform, i feel comfortable.

t. Head McDonald Chef.

Attached: cnn toobin.png (500x610, 134K)