CNN bends the knee

Oh no no no no

Attached: 238585BE-8058-4369-A434-C0973ABF5C06.png (750x1334, 967K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PuhI_x1Kv1o
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1522801379944.jpg (229x220, 10K)

That's right, trust them polls ;)

Attached: 1537729078064.gif (500x500, 206K)

>When you're winning so much that even the lying press can't lie it away

Attached: 1537755130579.png (547x556, 344K)

VOTE like we're going to lose anyway.

TO ALL UNDECIDEDS even if you don't care about the GOP or think both parties are the same, etc. this is our chance to start replacing the old guard GOP with more populist beliefs. If for no other reason, do it for the fresh tears and chaos from the dems after the election.

>VOTE like we're going to lose anyway.

I would correct this to "vote like the polls are tied" or something similar, cuz nobody wants to vote for a loser

Chimping out on all these Neo-Con Rinos was a retarded strategy. If cucking can't protect them from radicals on the left they really have no choice but to unite with Trump supporters.

Why should I vote republican? Do you brainlets think that all conservacucks became populist when Trump got elected?

>Y-Y-You were gonna lose until this happened! Really!

Add pitch of salt to the hippocampus!

Attached: 1538632796485.gif (360x202, 1.95M)

Maybe she could ask her Chinese Spy employee for help

Reverse logic tactic. They're trying to scare their nigger voters even more in order to ensure they screech in everyone's faces about voting for the rats. Don't fall for it, VOTE RED.

These
NEVER FORGET HOW STUPID THE POLLSTERS ARE.
False sense of security

Attached: the1percent.jpg (697x208, 14K)

MAKE SURE YOU'RE REGISTERED TO VOTE LADS

Attached: 5235263.png (283x244, 103K)

Vote like your vote matters is the one I've heard. But yeah, they want us to get complacent and not show up. Ain't happening.

No we think the Blues went insane. They are actually campaigning on a platform of decriminalizing illegal immigration, raising taxes on the poor, and rendering the Federal government dysfunctional at every level. Literally.

youtube.com/watch?v=PuhI_x1Kv1o

Damn right.

Lol they always have to put an editors note that the author is a conservative contributor. They never have to state that when a liberal writes an article

based

Attached: 1529970472949.png (1876x1200, 80K)

Reminder that you're only a true American if you vote republican in these elections

I'm not even an amerifat, and even i can see this.

Dems are retarded

I love that it's taken them a fucking MONTH to realize that *maybe* accusing the judicial equivalent of a boy scout of being a deviant serial rapist and pedophile based solely on an uncorroborated or anonymous accusations from 30-35 years ago wasn't a great idea.

Thanks we need all the help we can get.

They are just trying to follow the anti-white plot of every tv show and movie produced by zionist propagandists in the last 60 years

Attached: 1516587462110.jpg (480x640, 132K)

Ummm, the Republicans once shut down the government. The republicans also gave our money to drug gangs in Nicaragua in the 80’s. Republicans were in Iraq, crashed the economy, etc.

Both parties should be gassed.

>looked horrible
Gonna go ahead and slap a fake news label on that.

If Kavanaugh isn't confirmed this week I am voting straight Democrat in Nov.
If these faggot Repubs won't grow a pair then I vote for accelerationism

I agree, they are both terrible and right now the Blues are worse than the GOP. The GOP at least tepidly supports Trump's populist, pro-America agenda. The Blues will prevent any laws from getting passed, prevent any budget from getting passed, prevent any confirmations, impeach if they can, and shut down the government like they did last year.

Be patient. The Golden Path is coming.

Trump should call for an immediate investigation into PizzaGate

Kavanaugh was the ultimate Redpill and we didn't even have to start that ball rolling the Dems did everything.

Is it ok to feel smug about it if it didn't require any effort on your part?

Those are the best things to feel smug about. We out psyoped them to the point that they destroyed themselves.

Just vote straight ticket red to preserve the presumption of innocence. Without that, we're all fucked.

Nigger we voted for this confirmation in 2016.

You need to do it again this November. Don't get lazy.

Fuck yourself. If he isn't confirmed by this week I'm voting straight Dem.

dude don't be gay

Being gay is to keep voting for fuck heads that don't have the balls to fight your enemy. Fuck those nutless coward Republicans if they cant get this passed. I'd rather vote Dems and call for the imprisonment of all White males. Fuck you cuck niggers. Shit or get off the pot.

They’re just trying to rally the base
You’re all aiding them

WE WUZ TOADS AN' SHEEIT

Attached: waterfox_2018-10-04_16-44-45.png (146x147, 62K)

Fucking this

Or just kill liberals(((theoretically))) just kiddin

Snowy boi here, I'm ready.
We have two seats up for grab in my state.

I don’t get it; how npc can you be that you won’t vote because “your side would win anyway”

What??! How is this even a way people act?

Attached: 72DA314B-733D-4D41-8E11-1163ABC91E26.jpg (960x960, 80K)

Because look at the left from the top politicians to the media to the refusal lefty freaks treated Kavanaugh over a lie

They will do it to you, the Dems are insane right now they cannnot be allowed to have power

Though i hate the Republicucks, I'm in a state with potential to flip. We need massive turnout even more than 2016. I've never voted in a midterm in my life. Hopefully we get a huge influx of first time voters that the (((pollsters))) aren't expecting and eternally BTFO the insane left

Attached: unique.jpg (960x932, 71K)

well we had some help desu

Attached: basedgram.jpg (960x625, 82K)