LoL

Attached: Untitled.png (596x378, 146K)

Hope that stupid white bitch is ready to suck BBC in prison for most of his life. This is why whites are the real niggers of humans. They are clinically retarded. Every. Last. One.

Yeah, you don't shitpost that hard.

the absolute state of the desperate right.

Pretty good state, tbf

Memes are powerful weapons my friends.

why did he announce it?

Is this the bizarro Jow Forums thread?

Brainlet syndrome

A bunch of Kav protesters got arrested as well
At least Law Enforcement is still acting on principle and not partisanship

SEE THIS CRAZY GUY IS ON THE RIGHT!

KAVANAUGH IS OBVIOUSLY A RAPIST!

Attached: random.jpg (1038x987, 136K)

>the real niggers of humans
>for showing that he is ready to fight when the nation is on the brink

yeah ok, niggers do this shit even when there is no reason for aggression.

>Blues shoot at Congressmen, and that's fine
>Blues try to crash GOP train, and that's fine
>Blues riot hundreds of times, and that's fine
>Blues try to occupy the Capitol to stop democracy, and that's fine
>One Red buys extra bullets in case he is attacked by violent Blues
>ARREST THAT MAN! WE NEED HIM CRUCIFIED IT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO DO!

Typical. Hate to see them when the cheeto is impeached and Hillary finally takes over as president.

Filter the amerimutt flag on 4chanX and notice how much better this board becomes without cucks like this

Attached: 1360810049392.jpg (1046x769, 138K)

we just let them trip themselves up with jew-jitsu, its in trumps book after all.

Why are white men so god damn evil and blood thirsty?

Why would you be on an american site if you hate americans? Get your own chan!

If you're actually going to do it, then keep silent about it, idiot.

Because you took all their countries away from them

Tr1p5 and this guy will escape jail.
Praise KEK!

Attached: 777.png (277x281, 90K)

>niggers rob, rape, and kill non-stop daily
>who cares
>white guy makes a threat
>FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE!!!!

>people calling for Trump's assassination 24/fucking/7
>A-Okay
>literally who vaguely threatens congressmen
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ARREST ARREST ANNUDAH SHOAH

Patrick
Probably Irish

attention whores.
Both wings have them.

>Doesn't get way
>Threatens people
Democrats are terrorists

We just had a guy actually attempt to murder one of ours so I guess it evens out.

ayo hol up... 50 cal hollow points
no gunz detected

what a fucking idiot

>I bought my loot and got my shit locked and loaded, let me twat about this before I go collect souls

what a successful operator, he was even ready to die for this idea, too bad he was too stupid to even understand opsec

It's a time to live
It's a time to die
It's a time to meet your maker

Based and stupidpilled
Should have kept to himself

This

Shitposting is a literal artform and takes a deft and talented hand to produce beautifully. Too little and no one hears it. Too hard and you fuck your life up. Just enough and roasties rage.

Not in the media it doesn't

dudes just larping on facebook...gotta remember that facebook is public dumb fucks...lol

based, fear will keep them in line!

Attached: 1538243694582.png (720x945, 147K)

>why did he announce it?
Leftist virtue signaling gone wild.

at least not on (((their))) platforms

Such bullshit. 50 cal hollowpoints? LOL. What a ridiculous bunch of crap. A leftist wrote that who has no knowledge of guns whatsoever.

Nah dude he just "cleaned out the gun shop where he totally gets guns, ammo and target prqctice" just like his fellow right wing retar-gun lovers

meanwhile, leftists will do the exact same thing just opposite and no one bats an eye

>Such bullshit. 50 cal hollowpoints?
My thoughts as well unless you are speaking of 50 cal handgun ammo. But yeah the poster would not have one.

>50 cal hollow point
Lol

false flagging

>leftists
>having guns or the ability to kill a fly
They kick over trashcans and that is the extant of their danger

>announcing your intentions
Honestly why are people so stupid?

>50 cal hollow points
tfw liberals take their limited video game-based gun knowledge and think it translates to the real world. Fucking embarrassing.

>Hello fellow gun owners! Just picked up one of those fully semi-automatic assault rifle 15-dead-children with a clip of 600 bullets! Time to own the libs one last time!

Hey rabbi whatcha doin?

This is only the beginning. Now imagine when Ruth Bader Ginsburg retires or dies.

>has to call whites the racial slur used to define behavior of blacks because there isn't one coined to be applied to whites that illicit such niggery behavior

Are you even trying?

it'll be the tipping point.

Fucking sperg. Then again, tons of people on the left say shit like that everyday and nothing happens to them. Someone on the right does it, and that happens very rarely, and they get immediately taken down.

This. Amazing how just 16 months ago some left-wing activist was trying to massacre Republicans because he hated their politics, and yet Cory Booker and Maxine Waters can talk about confronting Republicans and pushing back, or that guy saying to confront them "where they sleep." Astounding how they aren't getting called on this stuff.

Flake was there in the dugout last year when the shooting happened. That a left-wing activist tried to murder him last year, and that he's target #1 for the protestors, I think explains a lot of what he's been doing, trying to find common ground and lower the tenor of the moment.

>Now imagine when Ruth Bader Ginsburg retires or dies.
Masturbator Ginsberg will never retire, so it will have to be death. Also the Soda Mayor is not a healthy one either from my understanding, so we could get a total twofer.

I bet you would know considering you banned yours.

I've got my fingers crossed she gives up the ghost February of 2020, exactly four years after Scalia. Dems will desperately scream about how it should be held until after the election; Mitch says, "nah, that only applies when the Presidency and the Senate are held by different parties"; and Trump nominates another white man.

Attached: 11269581_1566597243603153_550960626_n.jpg (480x480, 28K)

>Sotomayor dies
>Ginsberg dies.
No doubt there will be a civil war.

idiot memeflag retard bitchlord

Pfft that is a larp.
No need to even get hallow point for such a caliber. Didn't even give a detail if it's a handgun or rifle caliber.

fake news

Based and redpilled

He did it for the (You)'s.

Attached: 1521608173180.jpg (600x656, 98K)

Devil's Triangle is definitely a reference to a threesome (probably coerced), but pizza-related handkerchief maps are totally on the level.

53-year-old frustrated, pencil dick, white boi will be getting that fudge packed in the county jail. #FuckWhitePeople

eat shit niggerspic.

>bought all their 50 cal hollow points
Oh come on, you could at least *pretend* to know what you're talking about.

Attached: Brape.png (1024x1024, 74K)

If a liberal threatens to use people as target practice does that mean it's a death threat. I mean they're probably not going to hit anybody.

This guy is a fucking idiot. Doesn't surprise me that hes voting dem.

this is actual bullshit, he said "i expect to be confronted" as in someone were coming out of him and he'd kill in self defense

suicide yourselves