OHHH NO NO NO NOOOOO

>THE PEOPLE OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK
>AGAINST
>DONALD J. TRUMP, DONALD J. TRUMP JR., IVANKA TRUMP, ERIC F. TRUMP, and THE DONALD J. TRUMP FOUNDATION

AHAHAHAHAHA BLUMPFKINS GET FUCKED

ag.ny.gov/sites/default/files/2018_the_people_of_the_stat_v_the_people_of_the_stat_memorandum_9._.pdf

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-04_13-57-34.png (582x749, 121K)

>politically motivated kike bull shit for the midterms

Attached: 1454018446303.jpg (200x192, 5K)

y'all are so fucked in the midterms and you don't even realize yet. I almost feel sorry for you. When it happens, try not to hang yourselves. I want to do it.

>The people of the state of New York
I didn't consent to this.

what is this and why should I care?

Why is it calling him a "respondent" rather than a "defendant" ? Is this a civil case against him?

it's the reason this bitch won't be our attorney general next go around

>Supreme Court of the State of New York
So this has been around a while. You don't immediately jump to the Supreme Court.

kek this

you do when the attorney general is the plaintiff

BLUMPF THE CHEETO KING IS DONE

Attached: 1517517649810.png (235x214, 7K)

New York calls its lowest court the supreme court

This is a petition against a motion to dismiss... which means it's not a new case. Try harder.

The people of the state of New York should sue The people of the state of New York for libel.
Would make for some amusing headlines.

It's like a number 9 large with extra dip

Implying a Billionaire.. who is coincidentally President of the United States, can't tie this shit up with lawyers until his Grandchildren are dead and buried.

>1 post by this id
Sage in all fields. Every reply above is either a bot or jew shill.
Sage slide threads

So this is yall's new thing now that you lost Scotus?
Lol what a bunch of faggits.

so what's the worst that's going to happen, the trump foundation will have to pay some fines. whoopty shit

this has happened before. it's nothing new. now crawl back in to your cave and stop trying to turn losses in to victories, libshit

Attached: drumpfkins.png (1199x779, 775K)

>another lawsuit that's going no where
This is legal virtue signalling. We'll never hear about this again.

>New Yōrk v New Yărk

>o-o-one p-p-post by this id!!!! bad news about t-t-t-trump...it must be a s-s-s-slide thread!!!

you faggots get more and more pathetic by the day. REALITY HURTS

imagine knowing so little about the legal system. it doesn't take long to get to the point in op's pic but i wouldn't expect an actual brainlet to understand

classic liberal projection