Nate Silver pwned

Nate Silver said he was 99.9999% certain Kavanaugh lied under oath.

It hinged on Nate saying it was mathematical certainty that Devils Triangle was NOT a drinking game.

Just now old classmates from the school explained it was a drinking game in an open letter. Also the yearbook was revealed to have dozens of references to devil's triangle as a drinking game. Some people talking about losing the game.

mobile.twitter.com/NateSilver538/status/1046911998192234496

Attached: DosLHkcWwAgmowb.jpg (574x701, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1047924963611750400
books.google.com/books?id=C9df6Ouv5Q4C&pg=PP4&dq=boof fart&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwizz_ikyO3dAhUS0FkKHZ-PBFMQ6AEILzAB#v=onepage&q=boof&f=false
twitter.com/guypbenson/status/1047930830012796928
youtube.com/watch?v=q_dHAnse9A8&t=36s
discord
facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Nate Aluminum is BTFO
Just another day

>Nate Silver
I'm supposed to know who that is?

Attached: 1528157486374.jpg (599x626, 7K)

>statistical near certainty he made a lie
are you fucking kidding me
somebody revoke this retards journalism license already

Cubs will never win world series

>predicted one election correct 6 years ago
>has been riding on that since

Nate plastic is a sad man

Nate Arsenic is political comic relief.

He's John Frink without the self-awareness or intelligence.

>nate silver
>right about anything
pick one and only one

You can't 'statistically' lie. You are an individual, everything is completely independant and stats has fucking nothing to do with the shit that comes out of someone's mouth. Also, did these people literally NEVER go to school or interact with people? They are apparently absolutely blown the fuck away by the idea that STUDENTS in the 80s had running gags and inside jokes. And that's not even getting on the idea of 'boofing' which they are super obsessed over and don't realize the reason why it was slang for shoving something up your ass was that because it was already butt related because its an onomatopoeia for farting. For fuck's sake.

Who?

Nate Toilet Paper BTFO as per usual

Attached: 1533942064098.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Wow, I thought he was an idiot but I still considered him to be good in statistics. His post about probabilities shows that he doesn't have a clue. But I am too lazy to explain. If anybody is really interested, let me know.

Ya nice rigor you got there
Applying ad hoc statistics to what definitions you think teenagers should have had 40 years ago.

Fuck off newfag

this guy has crazier hair than Bernie, his argument is invalid

Digits wasted on a eurocuck

Nate Tincan wrong yet again, he hasn't been correct about anything since before 2015

>>losing the game

Damn it i was winning for nearly 10 years too

Are you retarded? His friends shilling for him doesn't mean shit.

Yep it really is. It is like saying a Basketball match had to be rigged because the probability that the team made 13 points in one minute was only 1%.
No matter what Kavanaugh had said, they could have applied Nate's logic every time but slightly changed.

Attached: 1512745080542.jpg (600x634, 51K)

These guys who grew up post-internet have a real hard time understanding that slang terms don't have an accepted universal meaning.

They're used to looking up a term and getting the definition on urban dictionary, they don't appreciate how the meaning of a single term could vary wildly from place to place, era to era, person to person.

how this stupid kike still has any relevance at all is beyond me

oh, right. the kike thing.

Nate Silver is a zionist agent. He isn't a political scientist, pollster, or any of that. His only purpose is to use his platform to manipulate the public's perception of events away from the truth.

Nate "Trump has a better chance of winning than the Cubs" Soilver

Wow, it's almost like you can lie about decades-old events with near impunity for your own benefit...

Really gets the noggin joggin...

Surefire way to discredit oneself in all things math is to be partisan.

Attached: Rekt.jpg (1024x646, 139K)

So who to believe? One roastie or everyone else?

The only question I have is:
Is he really so stupid to get this wrong or is it because he is so biased?

I wonder if Nate Copper ever gets tired of being wrong.

The ralphing one isn't enough debatable, that's still a fairly widespread and common euphemism for throwing up.

He was one of the reasons Trump won. 98% chance of Hillary winning so no need to vote my fellow libshits.

Beer pong is almost always played with the plastic cups arranged into a triangle on each end of the table.

It's the devils triangle because the more your opponent wins, the drunker you get.

Pic related. It's the devils triangle.

Attached: WhatIsBeerPong.jpg (1201x631, 66K)

He's older than I am and I fucking know that. Of course I'm also not a complete buffoon so that might help.

Circa 2048 Nate Silver claiming mathematically impossible President Barron Trump won't get reelected.

Attached: NateSilver2040.jpg (800x450, 58K)

Nah, he got absolutely lambasted by his fellow leftists for giving Trump 5% instead of 0-1%
Yes they were that fucking petty and retarded.

>devil's triangle was a lie!
twitter.com/jaketapper/status/1047924963611750400
lol

>boof was a lie!
books.google.com/books?id=C9df6Ouv5Q4C&pg=PP4&dq=boof fart&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwizz_ikyO3dAhUS0FkKHZ-PBFMQ6AEILzAB#v=onepage&q=boof&f=false
lol

>FFFFFFF was a lie!
twitter.com/guypbenson/status/1047930830012796928
lol

He's in.

Attached: 5745645624564.png (255x221, 117K)

>Nate Carbon
>Right about anything ever
boi am I laffin

Attached: 1538083537363.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

Nate Feces, professional fuck up, fucks up on a professional scale once again! More at 6!

Always do the opposite of what Nate Bronze says, that guy just can't get it right

>Taking anything Nate Pyrite says seriously

Attached: 1465122428579.png (514x352, 32K)

Nate Nigger Shit is a fucking hack

>jew jews jewishly
Imagine my shawk

lol i love this image
it's next to fraud in the dictionary

I don't believe that anyone could honestly be confident that some teenage kids hadn't locally named a drinking game "Devil's Triangle". If you google it, there are dozens of things called "Devil's Triangle". There's a fucking movie named "The Devil's Triangle".

Surely everyone remembers kids making up names for things, especially for games, and their own local slang for things they don't want their parents to understand if they're overheard. Everyone claiming that they know exactly what a "Devil's Triangle" is, and it's not that, is consciously, deliberately lying, just like everyone who acted so sure that Ford was telling the truth based on what she said and how she said it, and everyone who claimed that Kavanaugh's reaction was unjustified and made him seem unsuitable.

youtube.com/watch?v=q_dHAnse9A8&t=36s

By the way I'm jewish

discord gg/3Yuek5j

Come join us

facebook com/brandon.fisichella?__tn__=%2CdlC-R-R&eid=ARA0kPR1akEKEDhhyS4Dy0ICrEeagGfE7m2O1YCMP7jBAg5LYxEZI4tef5bwJaJV5MqEu2_LoYhuGB8o&hc_ref=ARRo2Us_2cQcwrHVAt1Qu1J8Zkk1_M8Pn_PmXl9KzUqSB-yzsZNLC4ugys3IoBrb3Vc

Attached: 37687290_1709582319141124_3185958898532089856_n.jpg (730x730, 123K)

Statistically anything Nate says is wrong

Attached: V610Qc0QV.jpg (900x1200, 152K)

>statistical near certainty

Means jack shit