Is Jim Carrey a delusional schizophrenic?

Or does he just blatantly belief every narrative without doing any research?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-04 at 2.00.53 PM.png (568x527, 521K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3695593/jim-carrey-likely-to-face-trial-accused-of-supplying-the-drugs-that-killed-his-ex-girlfriend/
nationalpost.com/entertainment/celebrity/jim-carrey-cleared-in-all-lawsuits-over-former-girlfriend-cathriona-whites-suicide
youtube.com/watch?v=fNrkcY-I0RA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>is a leaf actor in Hollywood a delusional schizo
I dunno OP do bears shit in the woods?

Jim carrey is a wife killer like patton oswald

Attached: 16830570_1300x1733.jpg (1264x1733, 370K)

>Is Jim Carrey a delusional schizophrenic?
no, he's just a very typical white cucknadian

Why go through the trouble of thinking for yourself when you could just be a liberal?

Attached: kanbaru_tongue.jpg (600x600, 51K)

>very credible testimony
If we keep saying credible, it will be

>courageous
>credible

At least he's getting moderately better at art, I can actually tell that's supposed to be a human this time.

jim carrey is literally a literal rapist though

>Very credible testimony
Wait, is he trying to make a joke?

Didn't he rape his girlfriend, and didn't he also hit on an actress 30 years his junior?

he killed his ex-wife
thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3695593/jim-carrey-likely-to-face-trial-accused-of-supplying-the-drugs-that-killed-his-ex-girlfriend/

then got cleared of it earlier this year
nationalpost.com/entertainment/celebrity/jim-carrey-cleared-in-all-lawsuits-over-former-girlfriend-cathriona-whites-suicide

notice how he's become much more political this year. What a strange coincidence.

The credible meme is too fucking much for me, do they not see how brainwashed they are? How they're all chanting the same phrases, the same words? Do they not notice?

Watch that Netflix documentary Jim & Andy. I legitimately think Jim Carrey has schizotypal personality disorder. At one point, he says that after 24/7 method acting as Andy Kaufman, he literally forgot what his own actual political opinions were. He also believes he became a millionaire because he wrote a bad check to himself and buried in the ground. He thinks he is a wizard.

do actors even make movies anymore or are they just paid shills now?

very likely he will follow Robin Williams. I am certain he's been on drugs for a while now.

A story + tears = credibility.
like every con-artist ever.

Attached: milfeulle_cry3.jpg (634x480, 53K)

Jim Carrey gave a chick herpes and lied about it then psychologically tortured her until she killed herself

Do they think if everyone in their echo chamber keeps incorrectly using the word credible like that, that it will magically change the definition?

Attached: 4a81fefa200c5c1935c8fca37911a403-d389tgc.jpg (900x1200, 237K)

He is doing a live impersonation of his many characters merged into one. This art is part of his unscripted riddler act.

Whose linen is it anyway? B is for Bob. The price is all reich with me.

hes an adult that has made millions playing pretend as crazy people. his ego makes him feel qualified to be an authority on things he knows nothing about.

this most male leftoid freaks like carrey are filled with guilt and shame everyone to compensate

That painting is rubbish. Looks more like George Soros.

Oh, it will. It'll go from meaning credible to meaning absolutely fuck all. Just like rape. Or survivor.

if Jim Carrey knew female credibility when he saw it he, wouldn't have handed a whole bottle of pills to his wife

Jim Carrey got herpes from a prostitute and gave it to his girlfriend. The girlfriend subsequently overdosed on pain meds that Carrey had been supplying her with. The guy is a total shitbag.

Thats how hitler revived paganism like the first fallen horseman of this apocalypse. Its been a long time coming. Its an abstract style that purposefully is like pablo not obamas portaits. Caricatures vs Reality. What a concept.

>got his girlfriend addicted to drugs
>gave her STDs
>she leaves a note saying he is the reason she killed herself
"I LOVE ALL WOMEN!"

I hate to believe this, but I think he's spiritually/philosophically redpilled where some things are concerned but otherwise, he's acting like a blatant anti-Trump shill, which makes me worry that he's one of the pedos.

Oh, Jim. You should have never gone to Hollywood.

His art style is starting to look more and more like a copy of Will Laren's...

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-10-04-14-19-12.png (1432x1724, 2.88M)

It's eerie. When you can see the memetic structures propagate, devised by think tanks and messaging committees.

When you cannot bear to listen to commercial radio, is when you know you have been innoculated.

Remember the "dark" and Trump pairing from 2016? It really showed how the memes are centrally disseminated.

That's why they hate us so much, and everyone else like us. Decentralized meme creation and propagation is their poison.

Hrs an artist who gives a shit

Jim thinks he's the only one allowed to abuse women. His girlfriend committed suicide because of him, right?

ALL

THESE

FUCKING

PEDOPHILE

CELEBRITY

AND

POLITICIANS

WILL

HANG

FOR

TREASON

KAVANAUGH CONFIRMATION BEGINS THE TRIBUNALS. THATS WHY THEY DONT WANT HIM.

This guy LITERALLY emotionally abused a woman so much she committed suicide.

He seems like a relatively sane / eccentric man who got strung out to dry, on every drug imaginable, and now can't accept even half of what he's done / become since then.

>>got his girlfriend addicted to drugs
>>gave her STDs
There is zero evidence for these claims.

Bluepilled as fuck. Art is not just entertainment, it's how humans come to understand themselves. Hollywood has 1.) Monopolized it 2.) Poisoned it 3.) Co-opted it.

If the Hollywood portion of the swamp is drained, redpilled people kept out of the industry will take it over. Media will always be there, so it's better for us to establish footing than to try and dismiss it altogether as a liberal construct.

At this point I'm starting to think "very credible" is part of Ford's name, like a title or something seeing as they can't mention her without also stating how credible she is

Lmao Jim get off the computer

I hope so

He's just a washed up loser seeking attention. Fuck Jim Carrey.

anyone remember a year or two ago leftypol was trying to say he was redpilled for some reason??

Hmm, sweetie, BELIEVE WOMEN

The real crime is the tiresome mugging he calls comedy

He's really bad at art

Being a leftist is literally the easiest thing in the world to do. There's no pressure on you for it, no reason for you to use facts or present a logical argument, no one threatens you or mocks you, everyone in the media and Hollywood agrees with you and you can use your political leanings to protect yourself from criticism by claiming that you're a victim.
Essentially these shallow narcissistic wastes of oxygen are using politics to stay relevant and get pats on the back by their peers for duckspeak.

Attached: 1508639987694.png (757x632, 198K)

It's quite sad how i used really love this guy but he's shown to be a complete freak.

This is how he keeps Scientology from catching up to him.....

I sure am getting sleepy, let's all go to sleep Jim

Attached: I want off.jpg (635x661, 124K)

he emotionally abused his ex girlfriend to the point of suicide

in his mind this is penance, hes a piece of shit trying to look like a good guy

I'm really starting to think that powerful people who accidentally kill their girlfriends / wives get ((blackmailed)) into becoming raging leftist shills in exchange for not getting sent to prison for life.

Attached: patton-oswald-michelle-f3a04fb7-8c96-40a6-b511-ef90a4e814ee.jpg (865x1024, 185K)

He is like Shia, where he is pretending he is having a Ego Death but he is such a hack that you can even fake it right.

Been an artist for almost 40 years, 25 of it professionally. Family has been at it in some form or another for the better part of the last five hundred years. I saw his I Needed Color video a while back on YouTube and it was sorta nice, figured he was using his art for therapeutic reasons, so hey, whatever. No reason to shred him. Hope he gets better, yanno? Maybe he’ll stop being such a liberal knob.

Yeah, no, that’s over. He just weaponized his work and he’s not skilled enough to play on that level. I could duct tape a dry sharpie to my fat Italian cock and dry hump a pile of wet newspapers with better results. That and he’s now open to being shat on by the entire art community. Hope his psyche is nice and healed up.

Sorry, Jim. Ya fucked up.

Obligatory.
youtube.com/watch?v=fNrkcY-I0RA

Attached: download (50).jpg (960x540, 339K)

Who is this clown and why is his shitposting on social media politics?

Bipolar really does a number on some folks.

>very credible
WHY. DO. THEY. KEEP. SAYING. THIS? WHAT THE FUCK IS CREDIBLE ABOUT IT?

most actors are fucked up in more ways than one. Jim is no exception. His demons will destroy him one day.

>credible
>no factual evidence
The enlightenment is officially over, it's all down from here. Truth is who shouts the hardest and who has the most powerful shills, from academic to political the objective reality is fucking rejected. Consider me blackpilled. We will never colonize the stars, humans are to programmable. Fucking fuck the filter was us all along.

Attached: 1523369637209.png (655x509, 28K)

He is not addicted to methamphetamine. He just REALLY likes the way it smells when you burn it.

basically this.

where is the one of the corpse of his aids infested ex girlfriend?

Isn't he canadian?

holy fuck Avenatti was his lawyer? It's almost like this entire thing is connected somehow.

Attached: 1534478424769.jpg (788x699, 54K)

It benefits my worldview so it's true. Cognitive dissonance is a strong factor.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 55K)

I can't wait until Jim's past comes out into full view and people see just why he cucked to the deep state so hard. I'm disowning every single person that says, "It's not his fault he was blackmailed though!"

Mandatory

Attached: 1537312724648.jpg (765x612, 174K)

creepy, he wanted to kill Emma Stone too.

>Jim carrey is a wife killer like patton oswald
Yup

Jim Carrey fucking lost his mind like a decade ago

Dudes been melting his brain and it’s apparent in any interview you see him in the last 5 years

Didn't he kill one of his girlfriends?

Libshits imagine they can still ridicule gay.

Wars over cucks. Homo's won.

Stop projecting your mental disease on others

He gave her drugs until she died

he had a glimpse of self realization or enlightenment, which happens during ego death. but once he came back down his ego became even larger than before because he thought he was particularly unique and special for that glimpse of ego death.

But at least he didn't make mean faces and call her a liar.

Undeniable Schizophrenic Affect

Pic related: Schizophrenic Art

Attached: louis_wain_cats-e1491754874612-696x490.jpg (696x490, 81K)

>135k retards liked that
woah

Fpbp

It was probably more like 100 retards and a but load of bots

It's amazing. I'm at a southern university and the professors talk like they're completely surrounded and outnumbered, but they pretty much call the shots on campus and aren't very tolerant of alternative positions on political or social issues.

>cucking up for graham, a blood sucking neocon
One thing for certain, he’s more woke than you faglord OP.

Attached: D111D31B-1DF9-4DA8-AC5B-13D0FA37F483.jpg (1000x1286, 693K)

They weren't married. She was married to some other guy for citizenship but that's besides the point.
He dated a 30yo makeup artist, gave her herpes, dumped her and she killed herself with medication that was given to her by Jim.

he has syphilitic insanity

The syphilis is affecting his brain.

He’s trying to divert attention from the fact that he was irresponsibly abusive and now his ex gf is dead

Sauce?

>hasn't seen Graham's redemption arc since McStain died
>"woke"
Nigger you're sleepwalking.

Idk, I really can't tell the difference

>implying neocons can be redeemed
Hahaha give me a break newfriend

Give credit where credit is due, cuck. For one moment in his life, Graham wasn't a faggot.

Maybe he has syphilis too, would explain his mindset a bit.

his kid isn't even vaccinated, remind all liberals of that every time one of his paintings is brought up

He's a has-been whose career is over so he's trying to reinvent himself as an artist and say whatever shit that gets him to stay in the limelight

No, he was HER lawyer. Which makes all the screeching even easier to understand.

That's even worse

Attached: 1486196975625.jpg (720x1059, 55K)

My first thought.

Did you know that Rothschild loves those stuff?

>It's eerie. When you can see the memetic structures propagate, devised by think tanks and messaging committees.
>When you cannot bear to listen to commercial radio, is when you know you have been innoculated.
>Remember the "dark" and Trump pairing from 2016? It really showed how the memes are centrally disseminated.
>That's why they hate us so much, and everyone else like us. Decentralized meme creation and propagation is their poison.
Great post, I have nothing to add just wanted more people to read this