Fuck you Russian Bots

I have spend years on Jow Forums, but only now have i realized that the people i have been chatting with, are not real people, you guys are all bots and Russian trolls.

If there is any "real" people on this board, get the fuck out, they are using you in some Russian scheme!

Full article : theguardian.com/film/2018/oct/02/star-wars-the-last-jedi-rian-johnson-abuse-politically-motivated-russian-trolls

Attached: f-ing_Russians.jpg (661x594, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/film/2018/oct/02/star-wars-the-last-jedi-rian-johnson-abuse-politically-motivated-russian-trolls
archive.is/5ISWy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>abuse

is verbal abuse even really a thing? I've never experienced it. I mean I've experience kids making fun of me and I've experienced bullied, but "verbal abuse?" I never felt "abused" after being made fun of. The only abuse there is is physical abuse. If you feel like you're getting verbally abused, I got news for you, you're a fucking limp wristed pussy

>Just want a good SW movie
>Get Branded a Sexist, Bigot, Racist, Ignorant, Troll and a Russian Bot

Im not sure whats worse at this point
Nu-Lucasfilm and Disney for making Sub-Par Movies?
Or the "Shills" that brand anyone who makes criticizm?

Attached: 1538291415800.png (1000x1354, 309K)

I'd be more interested in learning how much stock of Business Insider is owned by Disney.

Oh wow, didn't realize we had a psychologist in our midst

Such a bizzare excuse they would even use. So the Russians liked Rogue One or did they shill against it too?

It was a meme high school science fair project that was small and tenuous at best.
The fact that so many so-much-better-than-you-in-everyway """journalists""" are reporting it as fact speaks more about the current state of the media than it says anything about russia trying to destroy america by bringing down Disney.

now i hope ep9 funderperforms or even flops like solo, so they blame bots for lack of ticket sales

>The thing in the background

Holy shit that is one ugly woman. Like a man's face with a wig on.

Russian Bot here. AMA.

Woah, did you just criticise journalists? Why are you so opposed to constitutional rights?

Goebbels also criticised the lying media. You are a Nazi, like Goebbels.

>Full article : theguardian.com/film/2018/oct/02/star-wars-the-last-jedi-rian-johnson-abuse-politically-motivated-russian-trolls
Advertising is against global rules

Clickbait bots should be range banned

Attached: A1EA6AED-D22E-492F-A7C3-9F52F93B0D25.jpg (750x1099, 170K)

>The Guardian
Jesus fucking christ. I guess I shouldn't be surprised anymore.

How do people not want us to take Jow Forums seriously when liberals are this colossaly fucking retarded? I mean, this is flat out fake news. Unironic "We Just Made Up This Random Shit LOL".

How can you take anything that comes out of one of these news source seriously, when you know they are lying to you about these things? Is it wrong to assume they lie about everything else?

I'm glad we have these people around to tell us we are in fact, russain bots and not real people, I would have never realized I was one if it wasn't for them.

So how did they make people 12 months ago not buy tickets for a mediocre movie?

Oh comrades, we have been found! Shalom, journalists we do not come in harm! The politburo is only asking us to talk their enemies into a state of dialogue nothing against you denizens!!

I'm so glad we can finally know why it seemed like everyone in the entire world hated the last jedi. It wasn't, as we feared, because it was a bad film. No, it was because those pesky ruskies were meddling with our opinions just like they did with the 2016 elections.
Well you know what? This is going too far. I think I speak for everyone when I say we need to go to war with Russia now.

Congratulations, you've got yourself caught. Now what's the next step of your master plan?

Those 11 tweets he identified as "possible, perhaps, maybe, could be, sorta" bots that "possibly, perhaps, maybe, could be, sorta" not American certainly managed to influence a metric fuck ton of people to imagine a terrible movie when in fact they were watching a masterpiece. I wonder if I can get my brain unwired so I can see Rian Johnsons original, amazing vision.

Telling the director of Spawn he's a hack fraud. I expect Sony stocks to plummet by the end of the week. The doctors up at the Kremlin have determined the perfect combination of words to psychologically enslave the populace;

>ur movie is shit, fucking dum kunt

Fucking russians man, they have their ways.

>(((digital media expert)))

I hope weinstein or someone comes out soon and says the metoo movement was started by russian bots and trolls since we can apparently blame the russian boogeyman for anything we don't like. So fucking stupid.

Paзбить этoт тpeд

>theguardian.com/film/2018/oct/02/star-wars-the-last-jedi-rian-johnson-abuse-politically-motivated-russian-trolls
archive.is/5ISWy

>abuse
My god, what does Rian Johnson have on all of these journalists?

>Bots
?

on which side

Attached: sw good thing agenda.jpg (3521x3837, 1.44M)

Attached: suck it whitey.jpg (640x800, 87K)

>mediocre
it's not mediocre

Shatner fulfiling his primary function as a bantz machine

The funniest thing to me is that this guy claims the motive for it is to split the fan base and spread discord among the American people. Meanwhile libtard articles have spent the past 7 months outright insulting, belittling, and antagonizing anyone who didn’t like it.

Blyat

he's onto us, comrades

beep boop

The study only looked at negative criticism. As the writer of the study said - it's a known, objective fact that The Last Jedi is as good as the original trilogy, therefore any praise of the film must be sincnere and only criticisms should be checked for sincerity.

Because it's literally unbelievable.

>arguments between fat neckbeards and fat lesbians on twitter will lead to a civil war
It's frankly bizarre that he can just write a bunch of crazy shit, call it a "study" and journailsts will reprint it without once ever verifying it's credibility.

With all this damage control, wouldn't it just have been easier at this point to make a non-shit movie?

I am definetly a russian bot.
>IDI NAHUY SUKA!!!

My fellow Americans, we are under attack. Our enemy is evil. They hate our way of life. They want to destroy us and everything we hold dear.

The time has come for us to be heroes. Our bravery will match the soldiers who fought in the American revolution.

Patriots, do your duty. There is only one way to save our great nation. Only one way to defeat the villains who beset us.

We must stay strong, stand proud, and fearlessly buy Disney products. The very future of humanity is at stake. Buy Disney products. Give Disney products good reviews. Denounce traitors who stab us in the back with their criticism of Disney products. Most of all, buy Disney products. When you're buying yourself into debt: keep buying.

Future generations will tell tales of your financial sacrifice. Memorials will be erected in your honour. Godspeed, fellow culture warriors.

Attached: the_angry_merchant_as_seen_by_vincent_van_gogh.png (427x500, 464K)

>pushing the blame onto others instead of admitting your own mistakes

lmao what a load of bull. They just can't admit that they made a shit flick and here we are, almost a year later coming up with new excuses.

Indirectly advertising clickbait should also be banned.

only white males to actually do the work

Imagine how much money is spent on all this damage controll.

>hmmm maybe this movie wasnt that great and maybe we should take a hard look at our employees and who is in charge of writing these movies and directing them and maybe be more involved in getting the right people in the right places
>OR we can do the logical thing and blame fake russian bots and trolls
>yes the second thought is more logical. Its the people who are wrong not us

Attached: 550x298_top-10-christmas-movie-characters--no-6-joe-pesci-as-harry-in-home-alone-1539.jpg (550x298, 27K)

found yet ANOTHER faggot, guys. man how do they do it?

Attached: 27a7232ff17395c78b925228ab738e6e73820187.png (531x640, 101K)

what's the word for below that? I forgot.

verbal abuse is a thing when you can respond to the amount of vitriol being shouted in your face. Think of a nigger yelling at you. That is verb abuse. They can't respond to reason and you can't respond to an arrogant negro.

haha what are you talking about, fellow message board poster? of course we are real people! we enjoy human activities such as breathing air and blinking, just like everyone else!

by the way, have you picked up your copy of Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi, now on HD Digital and Blu-Ray? isn't it great?

Attached: 1537534995670.jpg (960x492, 56K)

How did they cause pic related?

Attached: 1527281446946.png (2236x675, 436K)

Bullshit marketing thread, report it

Attached: 1535522115120.jpg (480x360, 44K)

Those pesky Russians are ruining it again for everybody. And here we were, trying to celebrate our diversity, but nooo... it has to be bots being all racist.

They probably bought twenty thousand dollars of Facebook ads, some criticising and some praising Solo.

You all laugh at Jow Forums but this shit is why they’re becoming mainstream.

Who's laughing, this kind of damage control is what caused Hillary to lose.

This.
Why look for bots on the winning side? It's like seeing if there were bots opposing sexism. Like, who cares?

>bigger budget than TFA
why
literally why

They filmed the entire film twice
Also, TFA and TLJ both had significantly larger budgets than reported

In all honesty, there's probably more alphabet soup on this site than anyone would care to admit. And not only Russian but also American, Chinese and various other nations.

>$7m profit
I'd fucking kill to make $7 million, what's your point?

Reminder that Mark ‘smokes used fagbutts from bins’ Hamill pushed for feminism then got mad when his only known role became a victim of it.

LMAO

Attached: CD774F0D-7F71-42EE-BD68-394FE383D93B.jpg (736x935, 162K)

That """study""" was an insult to science and reporting it as a credible source is an insult to journalism.

Shit.

No they are just contrarian,

/tv/ told me capeshit was bad, but then it told me to watch the tick.
>And it's really good

>ResearchGate vanity publishing
>"study"
I chuckl'd.

I've always thought it was surreal how the internet loves to hype up the drama around shit like this, when in reality, 98% of the people you meet in the real world either calmly shrug their shoulders and say "Meh, it was alright." or "Nah, it sucked."
Literally the only people who thought this was political or racially charged were the screeching media pundits online, trying to stir up shit as usual.

Attached: sfdasfds.jpg (310x163, 5K)

The theaters take a cut which is generally half and budget doesn't include marketing. Solo is one of the biggest bombs in history.

why would they come here?

All of the most upvoted thread on Reddit about this topic are from t_d and KotakuInAction. No one else is taking this seriously.

Why are they pathetically using cold war propaganda adapting it to modern standards? it's redneck and ridiculous, it's Georges W Bush tier, like when he was talking about "the evil forces" or "the evil axis".

it's like they believe it's okay because they are democrats and they are immune against american retardation.

I've always separated 'online people' from 'real life people' in my mind. As far as i'm concerned, people online, and thier opinions on things, aren't real. This goes for online journalists, websites, and everything I ever read on social media.

Disney holds a gun to the head of critics forcing them to damage control probably have critics that cope by deluding themselves into thinking they genuinely like these awful Mouse movies.

Large userbase, little moderation, easy to manipulate if you have a few dozen people posting around the clock. Not only here, of course, also site like Reddit, Facebook or Twitter.

Those not real people sure do an effective job of eliminating free speech and imprisoning people for blasphemy against liberal dogma (i.e. "hate speech").

Theres been a whole lot of that the past couple years.
>russia bad!
>russia evil!
>spies and sattelites and messing with your polls!
>russia hates gays!
>russia hates jesus!
>russia hates everything american!
Its like theres someone or some group behind the scenes trying to incite shit between our countries again by riling up the public into "patriotism".

Just because you don't see or recognize it, doesn't mean it's not there, but in this case, it wasn't exactly subtle. You are either blind, stupid, or too apathetic to care

>large userbase
not really
reddit has 243 million unique monthly users, Jow Forums has 1/10 of that. twitter and facebook are both astronomically higher than reddit.

>when the population are constantly arguing with each other and directing their hate at a foreign body, they don't question their own government or wall street
Woah, really makes you think

>It was the RUSSIANS!
>It was the ALT-RIGHT!
>It was the RACISTS!
>It was WHITE MEN!
>It was MISOGYNISTS!
>It was ANGRY NERDS!
>It was TRUMP SUPPORTERS!
>It was PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE CHANGE!
>It was Jow Forums!
>It was /TV/!
>It was Jow Forums!
>It was REDDIT!
>It was WEEABOOS!
>It was DC FANS!
>It was PREQUEL DEFENDERS!
>It was BOOMERS!
>It was MILLENNIALS!
>It was MILK DRINKERS!
>It was DISNEY HATERS!
>It was REY HATERS!
>It was ROSE HATERS!
>It was HOLDO HATERS!
>It was the HOLIDAY SEASON!
>It was INCELS!
>It was MANBABIES!
>It was GAMERGATE!
>"People hated Empire back then, too!"
>"Dividing the fanbase was intentional!"
>"It did something DIFFERENT!!!"
>"I love how it subverted expectations!"
>"It made me rethink my views on life!"
>"It emphasized muh diversity/inclusiveness/feminist quota!"
>"It was an 'intellectual' film!"
>"It made some people uncomfortable. GOOD!"
>"It was expected to not make much money anyway!"
>"lulz it's just a movie turn your brain off!"
>"China doesn't matter anyway!"
>"B-but muh sexist MRA cut!"
>"It makes some old white men angry online, but they're always angry anyway."
>"BETTER THAN CITIZEN KANE!"
This is the most damage controlled Star Wars movie I've seen since any of the Prequels. The Disney shills are in desperation mode, and it's hilarious what lengths they'll go to. I haven't seen this much shilling since Hillary's failed campaign.
No amount of self-reassurance will EVER "fix" this movie. It was a complete abomination, and the defenders know that deep down in their hearts.
Disney's nu-Wars was made to pander to SJWs/baizuo and it is this very pandering that will ultimately destroy the franchise at some point in the near future. Deal with it.

Attached: laughinghaman3.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

im rel peopl

>news source is "The Guardian"

Oh yea, Im sure this isnt heavliy biased at all.

This is why nearly all patriotic Americans much prefer Negroes to Rus-bros

Attached: Kremlin Will Not Divide Us t-shirt - TKWNDU.jpg (1500x1000, 105K)

I guess huge drops in ticket sales and crash in toy sales are also Russian trolls fault, huh? Wouldn't it be better to just throw a white flag at this point, since Russian trolls are already in your heads?

Attached: AHAHA.jpg (1524x2886, 1.05M)

>linking to the guardian

Stop giving these idiots money.

Nicely done, OP.
You are an inspiration for us all.

At the end it doesn't matter. If your "fanbase" doesn't shell out $15 at the box office because some "russian" trolls shit on the movie, than thats YOUR problem. You didn't get the money being either an easy target or you simply failed doing your fucking job.

>I have spend years on Jow Forums, but only now have i realized that the people i have been chatting with, are not real people, you guys are all bots and Russian trolls.
me real

Attached: non person character npc.png (490x586, 41K)

>RUSSIANS ARE HACK MY MOVIE!!!
>It can't be that we spent a billion dollars making some stupid fox that's only on screen for 20 seconds
>It was dem 733T russian haxxors!!!

this. just ignore it