Cic/ Canada is COLLAPSING part 341 - $35980/kg spice, RIP NAFTA Edition

1 kg cheese in canada is $69 (probably more now)
1kg garlic butter $36
1kg cheap frozen salami $65
1 rib eye steak $90
1L sour cream $20
dozen eggs $7+
1kg chicken breast $35
24 of beer $60
Remember when tuna was for poor people? Now you need to mortgage your house to buy two cans.

everything is expensive in canada.

unlimited talk/text cell phone plan with 80GB data is $435+tax+tip/month. basic 1GB plan is $103.50/month

In Germany 24 bottles x 0,5 litre are 5,76€

In the usa a 24 is 15 bucks and it's better than canada's cheapest

A 12 pack of pisswater beer is $13.00 USD in Canada.
That same 12 pack in the US is $8.30 USD

in the usa they pay $50 a month for phone plan with unlimited talk, text, AND data - if they are a sucker..
Unlimited everything including unlimited 4G LTE is 15 euros month in France

in Poland 24 cans of beer is $9

1L vodka $11 but you can get the cheap shit for $6

1L milk $0.60

1kg cheese $3

> strawberries are too expensive right now we have to wait until they're in season
> Honey were having cheese this week. I finally could budget for it
> I can't wait until next month when I can afford a steak

Yes, this is how Canadians live. It's so common that no one questions it.

Every business that doesn't involve stripping the land of natural resources is a branch office of a foreign company.

The banks and the government are basically one entity and are set up to permanently rape and enslave the population.

In canada you have to work 45 minutes for one steak. in the USA you can get a 3 pack of new york strip steaks for 20 minutes of work.

>JUST a friendly reminder no leaf can post in-store prices because this is reality
>pic very related

Attached: 1537637446111.png (800x704, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Canada is collapsing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post more.

I don't get this thread, things are more expensive in canada? and? is this supposed to be funny or something? you post this multiple times per day

>pic related

Attached: food sadist cgdf hung drawn quartered.jpg (5000x5000, 3.97M)

>I don't get this
if canada's economy collapses then they will migrate to the u.s.
we really don't have the room.

It's all true, Canada is like a snowy mad max where we all pilot our skidoos between loblaws locations trying to find enough food to survive. I know some people who jacked a syrup snowbarge the other month and are eating like americans but like half of them got gunned down by machine gun fire. I'm voting liberal for sure we need a minimum wage increase

the lyin' Pole

Attached: its-time-to-stop-posting-1482243.png (500x397, 100K)

As long as we impose racial and political restrictions we can use it to whiten up the US a bit. They have some pretty decent stock up there.

>racial and political restrictions
what kind of non-american things is this?
stop being stupid, it will never happen here.

>They have some pretty decent stock up there.
Yup, that's exactly what well tell you burgers.

>It's the Pole!!!!
t.

Attached: leaf everyone i dont like is a pole.png (726x942, 703K)

Communism needs to be made illegal again first. Set the FBI back to investigating potential communists and we're good to go.

Post your real hand 49% shitskin.

Attached: genocide2.png (848x528, 106K)

>retard + memeflag

Attached: 1508766745517.jpg (249x228, 6K)

Post it

Attached: proud canadian.jpg (266x190, 9K)

Post your hand with timestamp. The 53% horror will end.

Attached: food sadist collage.jpg (5000x5000, 3.17M)

mfw sitting on my ass in america for 8 hours in one day allows me to feed my family 3 times, you know from all that hard labor

In Canada you can't feed your family because the wages are so low.

Attached: canada cuck wages.jpg (668x501, 48K)

I have unlimited data for 70 dollars a month... I've used up to 200 gigs a month. But that's because it's an older plan. New unlimited plans are very rare and 5 times the price.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-04-15-44-13.png (1440x1754, 164K)

you know if they tried to do this in america we'd just walk out the stores with shopping carts full. you can't let your pussy government attack your people . they know some people in Canada had savings to hold them over for the future and with that knowledge they break your banks. its purely the fact that they are trying to homogenize you all. grow some balls and treason like patriots

>$6000/GB for US roaming

Attached: megakek.png (447x438, 401K)

>Leafs are more than 50% White

Canada is now overrun with foreign citizens from foreign countries not loyal to Canada. They only use Canada to leech off its wealth. The only people that can afford to eat at the shitskins, you can get upwards of $10K+/month in benefits tax free.

Attached: doggo bread.jpg (900x720, 66K)

Attached: 1512143315387.jpg (320x320, 10K)

I've seen these threads for months and thought they were just a joke.

But I normally shop at costco and just buy in bulk every two months or so This summer I went away for 4 months. Left at the start of June. I just made my first shopping trip at home for the first time in 7 months. I wanted hot dogs and didn't feel like spending an hour to go to costco, so went to safeway.

A 10 pack of harvest wieners was 10 bucks. A dozen store buns was 4 bucks.
All fresh or store made stuff was more expensive then I remember. Frozen pizza and soda was cheap, but dear god. I thought this shit was a meme.

I'm glad I brought half a cow and about 40lbs each of carrots, peas, corn and potato back with me from the farm.

How do you store 40lbs of carrots, peas, and corn? Freezing? Canning?

such things could be easily vac sealed if you wanted

I just put it in the cold room. They normally last all winter.

Some of the best on this retardation, not sure who the baker is but it's still amazing.

Hmmmm maybe we should push this. If everyone thinks food prices are double what they actually are people won't want to immigrate here.

huh. I've never had carrots in the fridge go for more than maybe a month tops. They start throwing roots out all over the place and then they either start shriveling or one of them starts a rotten patch you don't notice until you realize scads of them are all moldy.

>Landowner during inflation spiral
Smart. You will be able to buy your whores for a pound of beef and then pound their beef.

>$35980/kg spice

It has Begun.

Attached: Muad Dib.jpg (853x480, 73K)

Did you seal them from all light and cover them in dirt and straw while in your fridge?

I don't own the land, it belongs to my family. I just go back a couple times times a year to help out. Normally seeding and harvest. I wasn't able to head out this spring so spent twice as much there this summer/fall.

>Did you seal them from all light and cover them in dirt and straw while in your fridge?
Nope. Do you have to take care to keep them good and dry so they don't start growing in that? Or does the straw take care of that?

>$10 wieners 10
>buck a wiener

pic related
>inb4 +tax+tip

Attached: ford-buck-a-wiener.jpg (678x381, 102K)

>$17.99+tax+tip for 0.5g spice
t. spice is more expensive than cocaine in the Great White Caliphate

Attached: $36000:kg saffron.jpg (1455x607, 77K)

No, you want it slightly moist for carrots. Sand works well too. You don't want them to dry out and crack, you don't want too much moisture or they will rot.
The straw is to keep them from freezing, because your cold room should be just about 0 (32f).

Same deal for corn? I can understand peas since they wouldn't try to sprout in the cold and have a decent skin on them for protection. Corn seems like a lot of moisture packed together. That stuff likes to rot even on the stalk sometimes.

What is OP's picture from, who is this meme man?

Nothing should be sprouting much if you're storing things right.
I can't really speak for long term corn storage though. Those 40lbs will be gone before the end of the month for me.
I fucking love corn-on-the-cob.

OG

Attached: food price sadist make it stop.png (992x858, 1.05M)

then autism

Attached: food sadist unaffordability of the lambs.jpg (700x529, 135K)

see

Attached: food sadist masterpiece.jpg (750x500, 76K)

But where, where is it from? I must know.

see

Attached: CGDF.jpg (750x537, 124K)

Amazing.

Divide and Conquer thread with the intent of sowing division amongst Canadian and American right wingers

Don't fall for it

Why is Lord Humongous the mascot of these threads?

What does a mad max character have to do with Canadian food prices

Attached: 1524253875711.png (600x600, 143K)

I don't understand are we supposed to take pictures of the prices to please this Lord Hugh Mungus, I'm so confused.

Reveal flag 49% Leaf

Attached: average leaf.gif (480x480, 2.89M)

keep posting

my favorite part about pol is the schizophrenic boomers

you are a champion of this country

THE CORN HAS EARS
IT'S A RUSSIAN SPYING INVENTION

He fucking is, of all the terrible bait threads this has always been kino.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Canada is collapsing/
>gets btfo every thread
>just makes another pretending it didnt happen
Yep, sounds like a kike

I bought two inside round roasts for $22 along with vegetables and carbs... I've been feeding them all week for under thirty bucks.

Shove it up your ass.

Never watched the movie but that's what I thought of too.

Thats false, beer is way more exxpensive in germany than in Canada, also cars and houses are more cheaper in Canada, and oh Boy lemme tell you about those leaf girls my friend, top notch material, always thirsty

why is the Humungus the spokesman for in store prices

where do you live tree hugger? I believe you are greatly misinformed on these prices. I went to a farmers market today and bought a carton of eggs for 2.50$ i don't know what your paying

He's actually a poorfag from Ontario.

A true Patriot right there

Deodorant is overpriced