Why do you hate Arabs, Jow Forums?

Why do you hate Arabs, Jow Forums?

Attached: 75241346.jpg (576x444, 61K)

I don’t hate them actually I respect their conservatism. I just want them out of europe

becasue they're uncivilized mosque carpet lickers. people think they're not cucked, but that's only becasue they're still at the barbaric level.

Jews commit false flag attacks in their name and ship them by the hundred thousands into Europe and the US. They're fine if they stay in their shitholes to rape goats or whatever.

Attached: 1531622438064.png (251x255, 72K)

Jow Forums loves Arabs you retard.

Because they keep blowing shit up

Because they, and their, culture perfectly embody a shit stain. Brown, smelly, ruin everything they touch... I could go on.

We hate anyone here in Italy.

I don’t smell.

You fucking eurotard, this is why Muslims ally with the LEFT. You people are so fucking dumb you deserve to all die

Also, what he said is not applicable anymore. Look at how degenerate the west has been for, say, the last 30 years. Numerous generations have come and gone, we are at our worst now despite all the memes about 'based' this and 'conservative' that.
Western society unfortunately will not fall due to social ills, it will fall due to total war.

You really do. Like BO mixed with curry.

Because I believe women are the Masters of the family not slaves of the husband. It's a union not a purchase. Just because I believe men and women have different roles in the household doesn't mean I don't believe in western values. Pretty much the exact opposite.

Attached: dee_dee.png (1042x655, 705K)

They're inbred to the point of retardation and have no scruples. An absolute shambles of a race.

Attached: disgust.jpg (296x355, 10K)

I don’t hate them, but me and mine have different interests from them and their nature as a gene-set attached to an invasive monoculture ideology makes them intolerable as neighbors.

What the fuck does nudity have to do anything?

Americans are so fucking prude, no one even changes in a locker room anymore.

because i am forced to live among them. obviously.

The middle east would say the same about you.

I don't want them to immigrate to the west because we'll turn them into degenerates. I just hope the Chinese convert to Christianity and become Fourth Rome. Whites are clearly reverting to pagan degeneracy.

Because they hate us. Mongols who are dead now, and muslims are the biggest invaders, and murderers of whites throughout history. And they continue to show their hate with constant bombings and marching with signs about beheading and massacring people. Something no one else would even think about doing.

Attached: behead-those-who-insult-islam.jpg (385x322, 44K)

I don't hate them. I just think they should stay in their countries.

Same, I don't really give a shit about them if they stay in Asia and Africa. Seeing many Jow Forumstards always screech that Arabs and muslims have never built anything makes me cringe, since they do have pretty nice history and architechture. But they have to stay in their own turf.

>Saladin
>Arab

They emigrated to the west thinking they would conquer it. The irony is close proximity to our way of thinking will change them. We were conservative once too. Science uproots the tree of religion.

Cause my country was already under the fucking inquisition, so take your motherfucking sharia, and gtfo

>we're all degenerate trannies with rampant opioid abuse because science
Retarded leaf.

Because fuck them, their culture and their religion.

Science has completely undermined religion. The theory of evolution unraveled the Christian religion slowly. Once you can't say it's the literal truth two things happen : 1. It completely undermines any claim to the inherent, infallible truth of all the bible. 2. With literal truth no longer on the table a number of new interpretations spring up and divide the faith further when it should be united under attack.

How else does one explain the degeneracy? If the bible wasn't considered a fairy tale by most there would be massive backlash for non-christian principles. Go look at most of the Christians today and tell me they believe in hell. Gay bishops and all.

Haha, ich komme auch.
prepare me gibs and pale pussy.

t. goatfucker.

Do you not like your own people? I didn't say I liked them.

Saladin was a Kurd.