Does the anti-white male shit ever get to you Jow Forums

Be honest pls. After all the Kavanaugh shit, I thought it’s time for a refresher. What do you think about it now?

Attached: BDE7173A-6F27-4BD0-8C4A-1A51022080FB.jpg (1023x1024, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1047912394897465355?s=21
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/why-the-left-is-consumed-with-hate-1537723198
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"equal rights for all" is morphing into "white men are nazis for giving us equal rights but not free money"

Attached: Kavanaugh-maymay.jpg (1144x2496, 386K)

the dnc has abandoned facts because their intelligentsia can barely form a coherent thought

I'm not white i just larp

Of course it does. It's entirely--what they call--privileged to do so. Any criticism of feminism or nigs is racism or sexism--racism and sexism towards white men is okie dokie. I'm fucking fed up.

No, I’m so desensitized towards it now. The only thing left to do is not care at all about people hating me for being white and male and not apologize for it. Yes that’s me, white and male, now off to the gas chambers.

ooohhh no,I love it! I haven't been able to redpill my liberal family and friends for years, and now all I do is forward liberal anti white content and simply ask "why would you think this is ok? why do liberals do this? I don't see right wing sites saying similar things against minorities."

If liberals knew how much damage it was doing to their brand, they would shame these dumbasses into silence. I hope they dont.

How have they changed in response to seeing that?

Well stop larping and get lurking. Fucking newfag

my wife went from a tree hugging liberal to voting for republican. She still cares deeply for the environment but said the hatred and bigotry from the left far outweighs other factors. My mother in law is the same. My siblings all voted for Trump, but had voted for Obama before. My dad is remarried, both are latino, and they both rag on liberals now every time I visit, mostly because of the open racism. Last time I was over for dinner, they were saying that the world seems backwards, with liberals being the open racists. Most of my friends are latino, some white and few black most of my latino friends cannot stand the democrats anymore, and most started on the left or center left. it did drive some of my far left friends farther to the left to the point that they become belligerent during social gatherings and aren't invited out anymore.

Wait so who’s Latino and who isn’t in all this? But nice to see that people are noticing. Sometimes I worry if Jow Forums is just an echo chamber and is having a big impact in how I view the world.

My dad is a latino and mom is white both blonde with blue eyes. My dads new wife is dark skin'd latino. Most of my group of friends are latino as well, mixed in countries they are from.

It used to. Now I embrace it. Even normie whites are getting prepared for radical solutions they would have never entertained even a few years ago.

The jewish-led marxist revolution cannot begin in the USA without a systematically vilified enemy- white men.

/pol is not an echo chamber, there is no censorship like webbit or twatter. We have leftists on the board all the time, they just can't ever make a good case for their positions and since our mods don't censor right wing views, they never win discussions. Also the left can't meme

Trump winning is the biggest proof that we are not alone in the US. The fact that Dems are the weakest they have been in a hundred years also confirms we are on the right side of history. Leftists control the media and universities, and we really should start working on changing that. But this is why you get the feeling that you're alone, the constant drumbeat of leftists on TV

Your dad has blond hair and blue eyes? That’s strange for a Latino. What about your wife + mother in law?

>Does the anti-white male shit ever get to you
It used to before I learned that they only hate whites because we are made in the image of God and He loves us.

Attached: spookwalker.jpg (480x536, 195K)

well, there are people that went to South America, during WW2 lets say, that are not mixed with local indigenous people. My wife is blonde/green eyed and my mother in law has brown hair and green eyes. We had our fist kid, same. I really don't focus on that though, I don't care if your eyes are green or blue, but I would never have married someone that wasn't white.

It shifted me from moderate to right wing over the course of the last 5 years.

no because i know it's all kikes behind it and they'll get "persecuted" again for being demons. even shitskins see the kike's game and remove bagel.

Attached: jews-kicked-out-of-jungle-guatemala-central-america.jpg (702x872, 72K)

Wait so are you white?
Also
>>Never married someone who’s not white
Why?

It’s annoying in the sense of how prevalent it is online, I personally have never had an issue IRL. The nature of my business (oil industry) requires me to deal with customer base of varying races and my nicest customer to date is a black woman. I was injured on the job and she called everyone at my office to find out what room I was in. Bought my entire crew dinner and was overall very hospitable without having to be.

I have had equally good interactions with Syrians, Mexicans and all races - even Jews that everyone seems to hate.

Our rudest clients? White men and White women. The only issues I’ve ever had are with white men/women from 30-60 years old. They’re the ones that probably cause all the hate lol

You know millions of Europeans went and colonized South America, right? They're not all mixed goblinos.

Buying a gun soon in case shit hits the fan and for fun too while I'm at it

Sit tight. That's the best outcome for republicans. The more the left ignores the brake pedal the faster that wall is coming.

I'm attracted to white women. I tried dating black and asian girls, even some from india and pakastan. They were very attractive women, but I never felt like they understood me, and I din't really feel good around their families. One black girl I dated for a while actually said she couldn't let me meet her parents because they hated whites. She worked on them for a long time and eventually I did, but it was super awkward and they just wanted me to leave as soon as possible. My family never cared what the girl I brought home looked like, but it was always a "thing" with my ex's family. Mohammad Ali explained it good in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

also watch this vid!

twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1047912394897465355?s=21

I've sent this to all of my friends and all it did was nudge them to the right. The left is killing itself because of it's hate.We are injecting ourselves in the media, and many lefties are waking up to the hatred. Perterson and that fag professor from the oregon college have redpilled hundreds of thousands of liberals, and the more liberals attack whites, the worse it'll get

Very nice
Have this by one of my favorite conservative writers, Shelby Steele.
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/why-the-left-is-consumed-with-hate-1537723198

Attached: BAFD8EC2-5F04-4D25-99F0-6ECB9BF045E7.jpg (400x400, 46K)

You white bastards spend most of your time grazing fast food, engaging in beastality, shooting up schools, fucking with underage kids. #FuckWhitePeople

at least we dont kill each other

I attend one of the most liberal universities in the United States and can say I have heard plenty of times that I benefit from academic scholarships and grants simply because of my skin color. It infuriates me because I am the top (or at least one of the top) students in my field of study( A special field of Comp Sci, not gonna say anymore) and I put in over 65 hours of work a week to maintain my academic standing. So to hear that I only receive these benefits because of the color of my skin is really bothersome at times. However, I now use this hate this as fuel to reaffirm my political leaning. It isn't only me either. The majority of my field is now conservative and mostly male dominated (only 3 women in the entire graduating class).

it has to change, it is not possible that so many leftist journal and emmission exist, the market will clean leftist journal.

resentment and envy are bad for ya healllth

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-30 at 8.14.26 PM.png (988x834, 720K)

even if islamist and marxist massacre(does that are not talked in school) helped me a bit more, i want to communist to far right faschist supporter in like 12 years.

Nah. As a white man, it's important to step back, listen, and take responsibility for the direct harm our people have done, the way Germans took responsibility for the Sho'ah.

It used to but it's apparent that white males have nothing to worry about because all these other tards could never maintain a civilized society.

Spot on

same, at least by Jow Forumss standards
why

Attached: 1537411590803.png (1470x904, 433K)