Upon the balkanization of the US, race will play a heavy role and new nations based upon race will rise...

Upon the balkanization of the US, race will play a heavy role and new nations based upon race will rise. The new white nation of North America will be in the pacific northwest. This is known because this plan has already been floating around since the 80's and a large chunk of real world WN activity of the last 50 years has happened in the PNW. eg. The Order and the Aryan Nations which still has ex-members living in the area

>but I wanna take it ALL back
we account for about half of this continents population. to take it all back we must form an all white nation with a formidable white military to begin taking it back by force

>We'll elect /our guy/
think about how much power an elected representative actually has compared to the unelected jews who have the REAL power (finance + big media)

>The PNW is too small
just the proposed borders of 3 and a half states, not including BC and Alberta, is bigger than Germany and England combined. With BC and AB it's bigger than Germany, France, England, and Poland combined.

>But muh home!
The race is more important than home, especially if that home has little to no hope. But once we establish the nation and begin the thing whites are best at, conquer, you or your progeny can take back your home wherever it is and make it paradise.

Attached: 1501349089217.png (930x500, 99K)

>But muh midwest heartland
That's why it must be the PNW because it can't be the east coast and it can't be landlocked. We must have ocean. If the new white nation expanded to include the midwest then great. but you can't do it alone. And no, the St. Lawrence river doesn't count as ocean access.

>How are you organized?
The way the NF proposes to be organized is to form small 3 man groups that work independently but towards the same goal. Thus the are impossible to infiltrate and if they are infiltrated then it does minimal damage to the movement as a whole. No large meetings or rolecall to put targets on the backs of large amounts of people at once since (future) guerilla forces should stay as anonymous as reasonably possible

>That's too far from europe
With the amount of white people and the amount of guns on this continent, that hardly matters. We don't need Europe's help. Europe needs to focus on helping themselves. plus the east coast is ZOG territory an they view the PNW as a far-away backwater which they would be far more likely to give up as an occupied territory if we fight for it.

Our ancestors won before against nearly impossible odds of Empires and hordes of sadistic and warlike savage cowards who just loved hitting soft targets. We can win again.

>can I come?
The NWF accepts all white refugees who are able to get here with their own resources and brainpower since we're not yet able to provide food and shelter. The only requirement is your race. Europeans included, although we're not saying that all europeans should come here, Europe comes first, but we accept all whites who are willing to come help.

>Can a white, rightwing gay help?
not even if you wanted to since if you're gay nobody will trust you enough to work with you. you'll forever stuck as a lone wolf. Plus you'll be working towards building something that won't accept you since in the new White nation faggotry won't be openly accepted since the gov won't be forcing people to keep their mouths shut. keep this in mind if you still feel like helping.

Start from Mein Kampf and work your way around

also link Northwestfront.org

Attached: 3a730374ffc409cc73db1cd3c671d18551733f102bcd9a89bea34030aab1429c.jpg (5000x3333, 1.86M)

Bump
I like these threads

lol this kind of LARP is so fuckin faggy

I am a Northwest Volunteer. I have one purpose in life, to serve the 14 Words of David Lane through the establishment of the Northwest American Republic as a Homeland for all White people.

I am a Northwest Volunteer. Every day, every waking hour of my life is devoted to the goal of freeing my people and bringing my country into existence. I renounce all the money, the material goods, the personal pleasures, the gratifications of body and mind, and the social approval with which America rewards conformity. I voluntarily choose to become an outcast and an outlaw, so that my race and the civilization my race has created may not perish from the face of the earth.

I renounce fear. I understand and accept that my life no longer belongs to me, but to my people and my country, and is an asset to be husbanded wisely and used without stint when the time is right. I understand and accept that I have neither the right to throw my life away without point or gain, nor the right to preserve it at the expense of future generations.

To the Party I pledge my swift and wholehearted obedience, without cavil or hesitation. I am a political soldier, and thus I function in society.

I live a clean and manly life of honor. I do not defile that honor with perversions of the body. I do not defile my blood through congress with anyone not of my own blood.

To my fellow White men and women, who will hate and persecute me because they have been so cruelly deceived, I pledge my patience and my love.

To the world enemy in all his loathsome manifestations, I pledge unending hatred, resistance and destruction. The word “surrender” will never pass my lips nor the thought enter my mind.

I am a Northwest Volunteer.

Attached: b5dde1a02fae54be106d9f5dadbe626134c3794169c2aaab3f67b8295e89497a.jpg (1696x2544, 1.64M)

LOL!!! this is good stuff, you should be a stand-up comedian

> lower-case White
Comrade, if the niggers are pulling the "Capital-B Black" card, we should do.

Attached: white ethno state.jpg (640x840, 166K)

>balkanization of the US
not possible.

>The new white nation of North America will be in the pacific northwest.

How the fuck do you figure that an area full of leftists is going to be the white nation?

The northeast is 95%+ white as well, and the northern midwest is extremely white as well. Why not just take the entire north and leave the south to the nonwhites?

Attached: jJ3or.png (1050x670, 123K)

Nice try FBI

Ignore the repeated as well, I had a long day

lol good luck with that.

I'm all for the idea of a pure white society free of negroids, but you know how white girls are. White women are fucking retarded and will fuck Jamal down the street just to make daddy angry. As long as white women and faggy white men are given a voice, there will never be a purely white nation.

I will be Appalachian until the day the moon falls down. You can have your place away from me.

LOL it is happening right fucking now.

More white people does not mean a better place for ethnostate. Quite the opposite - southern states with most niggers have the most racially aware whites. Deep South is the only logical place to start a secessionist pro white movement. Al, ms, la, ar, sc, and maybe Georgia

lefties are only a problem in the cities and it's not even that bad there compared to other regions considering that portland is the whitest large city in the US

read the OP, we start with a manageable size to create a white nation then expand through conquest

it also has 50% of the US nigger population. also it's possible for 2 ethnostates to emerge, I support my Dixie brothers to do the same thing as us

Attached: PossibleNewAllianceLOWRES.png (1062x829, 213K)

>portland is the whitest large city in the US

It is not the 80s anymore.

> Northwestern Aryan Republic: all white, 0 nigs, 100% Nazi (probably)
> Dixie: chiefly white, nigger slaves (maybe), Christ and Coca-Cola
I just wonder where New Africa's going to be between them. Chicago?

Attached: quality NAR propaganda.jpg (644x482, 38K)

California.

>muh white ethnostate
>is a mutt himself

Attached: 1517962645046.png (418x408, 103K)

this is some of the stupidest shit i've ever seen on this site and that's saying a lot

It’s time to go back to rdonald, trumpfag

>making real life plans is stupid

Attached: 1518477654910.jpg (2048x1228, 386K)

My friend, if you think enjoying the company of fellow White people and breaking nigger teeth is completely beyond the pale, you haven't spent much time around bikers. As hard a LARP as it might be to expand that to a country, come on now.

Attached: Rarest pepe.jpg (800x1013, 426K)

Giving up so easily?

>muh mutts
>is a mongolian rape baby himself

You shouldn't look directly at this nigger. Looking at extremely bright lights can cause permanent damage to your retinas.

trump is the leader of an enemy nation, the country that is occupying the free northwest republic

this, also white women are less lost than white men. they inter-marry at a lower rate and are the only group other than white men who voted in majority for trump and brexit. and no this isn't an endorsement of trump

You dont suppose people will have equal rights, do you?

It seems like a garbage starting position for a country.

We don't have enough grain. B.C. is especially bad because it doesn't even produce enough food to feed itself and on top of the food production is going to take a big hit in the event of any war. Any new provisional government will need to be able to provide people with grain during the interregnum or there will be riots.

We also don't have enough manufacturing. The core PNW is a resource based economy, we log and we mine resources to send to asia, but we don't have factories of our own like in eastern north america. which means we are reliant on the rest of north america or china for most of the things we need.

Also. the PNW has the most native americans of anywhere in the USA.

For a nazi, GLR was pretty tan.

There are many white people in america and no amount of your muttposting will change that. Good luck with your white ethnostate over in europe.

>upon the balkanization

NO
BALKANIZATION
OF
AMERICA

If we remove California, then we shall have supermajorities in the House and the electoral college, plus a slightly easier senate and the end of the 9th judicial court. That's it. Then we can have the nation we need and repair ourselves. Be wary of the balkanization shills, they seek only to destroy the industry, productivity, and glory of the American people.

Depends on the lighting. Some of the Life Magazine photos make him look dark (probably to make him seem like a hypocrite), some of the photos taken on stage at university speeches make him close to lily-white. My thinking is he was close to fish-belly white.

Attached: Another white fellow.gif (187x155, 2.28M)

What about Alaska?

Not everybody that wants the end of America is a shill
America is anti-God and anti-nature

The United States must be utterly and completely obliterated in a War of Extermination if the Northwest Front is to be anything other than a pipe dream.

Attached: Death to the Union.gif (316x180, 3.97M)

There is approximately 220-240 unadulterated whites in Canada and the United States. Let's say if half of them come, 110m people conservatively, than that is not a big enough plot of land for them. Ideally California shall be severed and we shall be in clear sailing. That's all.

Mate the white race will be long gone by the time I've read half of these books

Attached: white trash.jpg (582x654, 82K)

Read faster, frog. Maybe read some survival books while you're at it. I hear the invaders you have over there love a good rape-and-murder.

Attached: totally nonplussed.jpg (1242x1242, 83K)

Plz annex NZ if this shit actually happens, ty ameribros.

>grain
We’ll expand into Saskatchewan if Alberta and South BC is not enough
>manufacturing
We’ll build up our own manufacturing and trade with China — autarky will be a goal however. There is some manufacturing, especially in Oregon and Washington
>native americans
We’ll clean them up, deport them north or whatever — nobody cares about them

>We’ll expand into Saskatchewan if Alberta and South BC is not enough

Grain you need immediately. You have to be able to feed yourself from day 1.

>We’ll clean them up, deport them north or whatever — nobody cares about them
Honestly I'd be fine giving them a buffer state just outside our ethnic homeland. Let them decide how much they want to get along as a monolithic racial bloc - if at all.

Attached: 33178C3A-251C-47B0-B58C-B28F45175E32-14594-00000A593FC5348C.jpg (1024x576, 111K)

What happened to the other thread on this?

You gotta bump those countries up man. Here's two maps of what they should be.

Can I have a source?

Attached: 1519527084548.png (1500x1200, 94K)

And here is number two

Attached: confederate_states.png (920x569, 76K)

Also china will throatfuck us if we have no other option to get machinery but from them.

OH TELL ME SHAUN O'FARRAH
TELL ME, WHY YOU HURRY SO

Attached: QJ5JNyf.jpg (1088x2768, 734K)

The non-whites have an entire continent south of the equator called South America. We can and should be pushing them back.

>Upon the balkanization of the US, race will play a heavy role and new nations based upon race will rise

No it will not. You will get colonized by China and exterminated like a bunch of injuns. The end.

No, America is corrupted, as is the modern world. In no way is America any of those things.

I fantasize about Balkanization constantly. I think it is our only chance - we'll never retake the whole country. The question is how we can politically maneuver to a point when which Balkanization seems acceptable - it cannot be approached from the outset with white nationalist goals in mind. At least not publicly.

Does March of the Titans have good factual information in it? I bought it when I was interested in history before I was redpilled and my parents told me it was a racist book so I stopped reading it.

Attached: 1532657534204.png (789x750, 18K)

>Country built on the word of God
>Has it printed on its fucking money
>Anti-God

Attached: F2C58B1B-0FE4-4A98-B94A-B11021C94C86.gif (200x151, 1.74M)

Oh really? What is the very first amendment?

What are you going to do? Deport the blacks to Africa? Kill them? When it comes down to it, I doubt most on this board would have the guts for either. The South is a lost cause.

So what you're saying is you are a terrorist conspiring to commit treason?

Attached: 1380141541648.jpg (602x709, 94K)

>We'll never retake our whole country
Another doomer. Look at the House, look at the electoral college and do one thing, minus California. You'll see great results. The balkanization meme is probably a psyop to destroy American ingenuity, intellect, prosperity, and industry. If we splinter into a million smaller groups, those groups would inevitably fight, dooming us to that. Look at the balkanized England, France, Italy, or Germany for better example. We can achieve much more together.

What are you going to do without a leader seeing as Harold Covington is dead? The NWF was his idea and without him you're pretty much fucked.

No, asian men voted majority Trump too.

I'd skip it. It's written by Arthur Kemp, a klassenite which means he is already off his rocker. You ever seen the black Hebrew Israelites? Its just the white version of them we wuzzing over all history. He honestly believes the fall of ancient Greece was because of black slaves corrupting it. If you really want to go into it just keep in mind its heavily nordicist, so no meds or alpines will get any mention. And forget about a good word toward Christianity.

>what is our first amendment
Oh no
>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;
Whoah, whoah, whoah, whoah. So CONGRESS cannot legislate religion? Wow, this must mean absolute religious freedom.

Wasn't your country born from treason?

>Wasn't your country born from treason?

>foliage education

What will you do when texas goes blue? Better together doesn't work when 51% hates to death the other 49%.

Attached: destiny.jpg (1400x1312, 129K)

Thou shalt have no other Gods before me
America has blown it from the beginning in its first article of federal law.
America must perish.

We're not going to get a white ethnostate simply by obtaining Republican majorities. What do you think the Republicans are going to do to help you? Deport all the blacks from the states?

Also, not every idea you disagree with is a psych-op

forever rip California. hopefully this new alliance can annex the state and put an end to the madness they wrought on themselves.
I still believe it can be the golden state once again!

none of this is going to happen, you're missing a critical factor

within 20 years the genome will be programmable, people will be having designer babies. None of this race shit matters whatsoever

>Texas goes blue
If we have the power to balkanize, we have the power to fix this mess. I am actually glad Texas is going, they deserve it, I hate Texas' neoconservatism, the removal of Texas will do wonders for conservatism. We're replacing it with the Midwest.

He might be both, depending on time of year. My maternal grandfather had dark brown hair and skin that was normally extremely pale, but which tanned very dark in summer since he was outside most of the time. Since my mother is 100% white by genetic test, he would have been as well.

If whites in the US ever create an ethnostate, I will die a happy man.
>inb4 Irish aren't white bla bla bla
I'm European and proud and support White Nationslists everywhere, so fuck all y'all.

> be American colonist in 1775
> be subject of the King
> rebel against the King
This the earliest definition of treason.

Can we clear this up I've heard Irish not allowed in the ethnostate?

You dense motherfucker. If texas goes No amount of midwest is going to fix the electoral college. Whoever gets NY, CA, and TX wins. And guess which party has those other two on lock? Explain to me in simple terms how giving ground makes america regain its demographic majority.

This. It totally was born from open rebellion/treason.

Attached: TF2 Yes.jpg (960x1440, 878K)

white women are loyal comparatively

Attached: newlywedsrace.jpg (611x759, 87K)

What happend to the new awakening?
I heard their leader Ludwig left

Dude it is Congress, the states and the president can still make laws of that sort.

>we need a rebolution and den da ethnostate will come
Oh wow, you do not know lesson one on creating an ethnostate. It is not created by war, nor is it created by coups. It is created by a pluck, pluck, pluck of feathers, until you wake up with your desired creature.

>believing 2m people would just say, "yeah, let's commit treason because a few taxes."
Please do not tell me you actually believe the Revolutionary War was about taxes.

Another reason it shouldn't be supported. I'd have supported the British

What?

> The new white nation of North America will be in the pacific northwest.
No, it's in our Fatherland.
> Pic related

It's the ONLY way for us to honestly survive. Whites will NOT last in a small state surrounded by non-whites on all four sides.

Attached: Euro-Siberian Union.png (3624x2240, 596K)

they can keep south carolina to remind them of their great grandpa's port of entry

Same, but I can't find anything on Gab. Even so they've gone from like 650 follows to 720+, but that's probably not members. At least the Programme for a new awakening is going to be free online soon.

>minus Texas, add New Hampshire from 2016 election
win.

>King tells colonists to fight the French and they will get land
>colonists do so
>King gives Quebec all the land that was promised and tells the colonist to fuck themselves
>King then says the colonists, not Quebec, needs to pay for the war even though the King broke his promise and they got no benefit
>King also reigns them in to stop future wars with the Indians because "screw da colonists yolo"
>Colonists are now trapped in a few colonies along the shore, economically tanking due to taxes
>Colonists ask for this to stop
>King says "no"
>Colonists through the tea into the Boston Harbor as a peaceful protest
>King then decides to send the soldiers throughout the colony and make the colonist pay for them, while closing the Boston Harbor destroying the economy in Boston and stripping Massachusetts of all of their rights, making them directly ruled by a parliament they have no say in
>Colonists decide to rebel
>Colonists take Boston and tell the King that they will return to being their subjects if the taxes stop.
>King says no
>British then massacre the defenseless, raze cities, and kill their "own people"
>Colonists declare independence (this is why it was in July of 1776, not when the war started in Spring 1775)
>that is trayzun

what a tard. Go live with the bongs if you think it was so bad.

Please go be dumb somewhere else
The Revolution was justified, and by your own logic, if you go against our own government, you are a traitor.

According to the 1st Amendment, only Congress cannot make laws against or for certain religions over others.

>Please do not tell me you actually believe the Revolutionary War was about taxes.
You miss the point completely. I'm not disputing any part of the cause of your war.

If 2MM people went out tomorrow and decided to murder someone, that would that not still be murder. This is regardless of the volume of the crime. Committing acts of violence against your sovereign is, by definition, treason. This is the same whether en masse or individualistic.

>giving up territory

Lel, the eternal dumb (((leaf)))

Then if that is treason so be it. I'd rather be treasonous than a cuck.

>minus Texas, add New Hampshire from 2016 election
>win.
>38=4
This has to be a troll.

Attached: college.png (800x600, 225K)

I know we have our fair share of commie traitors, but who doesn't.

Attached: image.jpg (640x960, 59K)

>cannot even do basic math
oh my God lol.

Attached: add nh, minus tex.png (838x592, 81K)

stfu, only non-traitors reserve the right to talk

>be dumb somewhere else
I feel the same way for you
>if you go against our government you're a traitor
Oh the irony!
>Congress
Go ahead and tell me what you think would happen if a state banned everything but Christianity. It'd be struck down by the SCOTUS because it operates on the same basis the rest of the constitution does. The feds cant do this, and the state/locality cant either.

This. Want to go to germany