Is there anything America does better than the rest of the World?

As an American who is pretty blacked pilled on the state of The US are there any redeemable qualities for us Yanks? Even though Europe has their problems they at least have a chance to saved themselves. The US is hopelessly doomed.

Attached: 1530566883543.jpg (1024x683, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q8w1d01Y2vY
mercatornet.com/mobile/view/will-us-fertility-rates-ever-recover
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the us from 1776-2001 was a pretty good place, then 9/11 happened, the debt exploded, the demographics exploded, and we are here

Yes, we 'blackpill' (cringe) better than any other nation on Earth due to our situation. A lot of Europoors can always fall back on blaming America or Trump for their problems and the problems all over the world (I.e. Syrian problem is created by American indirectly so all our problems are too). Because they lack nuisance as to how America works this stunts their intellectual growth while simultaneously making them feel superior because they're not 'American'. In addition to this we have the best conception of rights and freedom.

nuance*

-Provide and secure food
-Provide opportunities for work (if we didn't, all the little rats of the world would stop trying to stowaway here)
-Provide endless entertainment.

You make Websites and videogames. Or used to, at least.

How many European countries have flags on the moon?

I knew she was a man

Attached: 1538688080841.jpg (196x158, 33K)

I agree. After 9/11 America turned more degenerate than ever before.

It’s chic to hate America among some Americans.
We get fatter better than almost everyone else.

France has one

me in the middle

Attached: wesley-willis.jpg (640x420, 137K)

Wtf am I looking at?

literally 50 years ago, cletus

We have to be number one in medical research, space exploration, and computer science.

>anything America does better than the rest of the World?

Attached: CD6424C4-0A1F-44CD-9336-899616C95D75-5074-000009E49C8F2537.jpg (4423x3318, 2.76M)

The Future of America

If you're good looking and live near a big city, you can fuck a girl from any country in the world just for kicks. Other than that? No, our country sucks dick. We wouldn't even need guns if there wasn't niggers, spics and their puppet master kikes every where.

>is there anything america does better than the rest of the world
Food.

Attached: umt05qq740z01.jpg (720x960, 89K)

Is that a obese woman or some fat dude? It's hard to tell these days.

We're the friendliest people, depending on the region

Why did you post a picture of Detroit?

Attached: 1526645304300.jpg (250x187, 6K)

Attached: Rapture~01.jpg (1440x2264, 984K)

Greasy food, maybe, and honestly I don't think you really have even that. Plenty of cultures dealing with mountaineering that fit the calories for a day and a half in a single meal out there.

Plus this

Attached: 1533421513538.jpg (823x1024, 227K)

Hmm, beetus.

I mark 2001 as the absolute beginning of the end. It's all been downhill since then.

>Eurocucks talking shit about the US
Always the same
Stay jealous cucks

There are still a fuck ton of normal, white Americans. More than any other country and many are armed. And I don't see ethno-states being an answer with the Feds sitting on a giant pile of nukes. That is a cuck fantasy. We will either have to take back control by force and expel the foreigners or it's gulag time.

I'm optimistic because there's simply no way the red states will tolerate a radical in the presidency as well as a permanent left wing majority faction in this kind of political environment. We're already at the boiling point so if the left does get into power in 5-10 years whites will likely be ready to rumble.

And at that point whites will still be the largest ethnic group by a long shot, fighting on their home turf for survival and in control of most wealth, property, police and military assets. The left is also extemely divided and there's no real solidarity among the various groups composing it. In many cases there is ouright hostility. They're also shut up in filthy, overcrowded cities that will be deathtraps should widespread social disorder commence.

The Jews chimped out too early and overplayed their hand. They've probably succeeded in destroying a united America for good but they certainly won't "win" in a civil war. That you can be sure of.

We have the smooth criminal dance moves down better than you
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q8w1d01Y2vY

Attached: IMG_7564.gif (480x270, 1.62M)

And it's been more than 100 since any eurocucks nation has been worth a shit
Doesn't stop them from going on and on about the past does it?

Looks so good, I would cross the border for a few hours to get some and rake myself back to Leafland just for some of this

What the hell am I looking at? Are those creatures male or female?

Attached: 1442177680385.png (3225x918, 113K)

Once your nation is made up by majority outsiders / immigrants and chinks are responsible for most of the progress in terms of technology, who gives a fuck? How would that make you proud? Does chink stepping into your soil and cashing out make you think 'murica, fuck yeah'? In that state, your nations is no longer a nation, in literal definition of the word.

Just found this on another thread

Attached: fuck yourself like a pro.gif (198x168, 1.42M)

>Is there anything America does better than the rest of the World?
Fund Israel.

Attached: Kushner Corps.jpg (587x403, 45K)

Having a big dick.
A new study out shows that only ten nations have a smaller average penis size than the US. (81 nations studied).
To be honest I don't believe a word of it, they have reversed all the pre-millennium 'facts' on the subject, they politically corrected them all.
Not being a fag I only have pictures of my own dick on my phone. I posted this pick the other day in a thread about the study that got moved over to bants. Some crazy guy who replied thought it was a benis. I was nice about it because heck gave you seen how big they make those things?

Attached: IMG_6979.jpg (2320x2320, 674K)

Idea for new Hollywood blockbuster. It must massage America's fragile ego and appeal to the average joe. We'll call it
>'American Dicklet'
And it will star... let's say Russel Crowe. No that's s terrible idea. Crowe isn't even American. Idris Elba then...no he's wrong for a whole raft of reasons. Okay forget it American Dicklet is off. I don't think it could do worse than Star Wars though.

Freedom, especially speech and right to bear arms

Oh sorry that should read
>*NOT having a big dick

Guns.

Imagine replying to a pizza-hotdog

We pump niggers full of chicken until they are over 300 lbs. We do this better than any nation on earth. We've opted to do this instead of exploring the universe.

Stole my thunder...

Attached: 1_QYP5g5QzmAGKioPWnvOkOw.jpg (800x532, 179K)

This thread is a disgrace.

We're in the midst of a quiet trade revolution. The US has allowed the countries of the world free economic movement for 6 decades in exchange for deference to the US during the cold war.

That shit is done now and Obama, The Bushes, and The Clintons were either too dumb or too corrupt to see it.

For the first time since WW2, the US is now flexing it's economic muscles. Do you not see that they control world finance, global currency, nearly every trade route, and a large portion of the world's energy?

With Mexico and Canada falling in line (over 35% of US trade position), the Americans are now free to bully the fuck out of anyone else around. South Korea has fallen in line. What will Japan do? Every economy that matters to them is already under the US umbrella! They'll cut a favorable next thanks to their tough position and the Trump/Abe special relationship.

As for Europe, the UK will be desperate for any deal they can find post-Brexit. Done. The French and Germans will likely hold out but they're irrelevant, dying countries.

What's left? China. The US is already well on it's way to locking deals with everyone else that matters which simply puts more pressure on the Chinese. The Chinese need the US far more than the US needs China and they know it. In fact, part of the new North American trade deal is a stipulation that if any non-market-based economy (China obviously) tries to sign unilateral deals with any member state then big daddy USA can simply leave the agreement. This would devastate their economies so they won't do it. Trump will likely put this kind of opt-out option into every deal he makes. It's specifically designed to isolate China and it will force them to come to the table.

Welcome to the 2nd American century, fags.

T-Pain has really let himself go

protect jews

Why are you behind a proxy?

True, we get a lot of shit from Europeans for American interventionism and fiscal dominance, but they better hope that America holds on the reins of the global economy. I can't see China or Russia suddenly putting aside their militarism tendencies if the US would step down or losses its superpower status.

America was the first godless, secular State in recorded human history founded by protestants.
There's that.

Attached: 1538343525645.png (195x189, 94K)

You would think the world wars and recent events in Crimea would make Europeans more wary of the ever present threat of foreign aggression in Europe. Instead Europeans suffer for an astounding naivety and are so entrenched in their relatively placid lifestyles that they believe war will never happen in Europe ( especial western EU) in their lifetime. They are to busy obsessing of politics in America to address to real threats facing them.

*over

I-is this planet earth?

>the first godless, secular State

Attached: Capture (2).jpg (940x1182, 154K)

Indeed, and if you read the report, 90% are homosexual, 40% are laity not priests, over 30% are already dead and all there is is reports, and there are only two indictments.
TWO.
INDICTMENTS.
Which means, it was a character assassination because they lacked evidence to try the ones alive in court, so they're going to try them in the media.

If you wanted to cite something actually credible you'd cite the Viganò report which implicates even the pope in covering up for faggots.

There was an organized campaign to infiltrate the Catholic church with homosexuals novitiates in order to discredit the Church's authority over their followers . This is evident in the fact that the pedos had an underground network independent of the church hierarchy that allowed them to protect one another and cover up their crimes. The church is still guilty for trying to suppress the scandals and ultimately becoming complicit in the crimes, but the abuse problem in the church is form outside influences. Look up the name Bella Dodd.

Yep. Also Michael Rose's book Goodbye Good Men and Dietrich von Hildebrand's works after the council (who btw was called the 20th century doctor of the Church by Pius XII and considered the new mass the abomination of desolation).

Hildebrand's related work is called Trojan Horse in the City of God.
Also look at the book Devastated Vineyard.
Anything Michael Davies, everything Dr. E Michael Jones, and everything +Lefebvre.

Attached: DmYoz2eVsAAObZb.jpg (720x200, 13K)

>concerned troll
>in 2018
get ready for 2016 all over again, faggot.
ive paid your medical bills (obamacare) now its time you relax in the biggest up tick in american stock history.
i know its hard -youll live.
faggot.

I think you're confused I'm not who you labeled me as. I'm right wing the reason i say America is doomed is because
- Irreversible minority birth rates
- Texas will flip blue in a generation and Dems will have an monopoly in government
-The death of the Baby Boomers will be the death of a white America and the majority of the republican base
- National debt
- society degrading

>i know the future
we in the past bitch -remember 2016?

mercatornet.com/mobile/view/will-us-fertility-rates-ever-recover
Not just the boomers.
We all want a wall but no one is having children because everyone wants to behave like sodomites and continue contraception so the civilization is dying regardless of whatever we do.
I have five kids. So far. Most my age aren't even married and have 0 to 1 kids.

Attached: 1538327318157.jpg (640x640, 73K)

my thing is did he do this intentionally

2016 can't happen again if the minorities become the minority in America. They unanimous vote Democrat. That's not to mention the increasing importance of the women vote ( majority vote dem). Jewish birth rate is the highest it's been in history ( 70% vote dem). Also key states are being floored with immigrants whose children will eventually become the majority and vote dem.

Yuck, where's a purge when you need one?

What an unfortunate pedistrian, nobody wants to see that on their way home.

More like - 1929

>i forgot more blacks and latino have been moving right.
its ok faggot. i forgive you for being a foggot. faggot.

89% of African-American
66% Hispanic
voted for Hillary and even now a majority vote Dem

half asian.
tired of your shit.

>tfw Anglos are responsible for their own demise by huwhite Anglican protestants liberalizing contraception in 1930 thus destroying the huwhite demographic and opening the inevitable door to abortion and sodomite unions
The irony

Attached: 1535602132223.jpg (600x739, 193K)

>As an American
>Even though Europe has their problems they at least have a chance to saved themselves
>to saved
nice proxy

H-HE'S FAST!!

this and also OP is a huge faggot

Attached: JanPreview-Dec19-Unclean3bdr.jpg (920x984, 132K)

That photo may suggest mental illness.

1929 caused WW2. WW2 propelled America as the world's greatest superpower because of all the industry, money, military, AND naval power they had. WW2 created the America we know today.

Speech and guns, for now.