SJW cunt assaults disabled man

This little bitch in the latest James Allsup video just assaulted a peaceful protester who has cerebral fucking palsy.

youtube.com/watch?v=pz-vBrmBFwU

Let's find her ID, docs, mass shame her, and potentially report to the school/police/job.

Attached: cunt.jpg (554x659, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eXSOC7qwZso
youtube.com/watch?v=QK-JqNR7giY
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DAT WYHTE GIR DINDU NUFFIN!!!

>letting women assault you
What a bunch of fags just watching the whole thing and nothing has done to teach her a single lesson. Whites are the cuckiest race

Lmao white fragility “ oh no a woman assaulted a MAN “ pathetic pussy

Bump

Attached: 1534749997443.jpg (641x530, 41K)

bump

Lets the fires rise

Attached: 38-pepe-luger.jpg (640x827, 68K)

bump

At least your right-wingers aren't a bunch of onions-boys.
youtube.com/watch?v=eXSOC7qwZso

basedboys*

fuck you 4 chan. * soiboys

Female privilege is getting away with violence because you're small and cute

Fuck these faggots. I hope lefties start outright killing them. It's not like they'd fight back anyway.

>cunt.jpg
lol

You know why women do that?

BECAUSE NO ONE PUTS THEM IN THEIR PLACE

None of the men did anything.

>pulling a flag is assault
You white boys are pussies

The virgins in this video bitching about her littering and "assault" made me cringe.

I'm not sure tugging on somebody's cape really qualifies as assault. Dumb bitch needs to be taught a lesson though, so fuck it.

>Attacking a women for grabbing a sign

Get lost incel

How are these guys soibois? Tearing down fag flags and reclaiming castles is based as fuck.

She looks so lonely mew mew ;<
Be gentle and try to redpill her

Attached: trumpepe.jpg (326x267, 21K)

>he hath therebrul ballsy
cringe

Die faggot.

This is exciting.

Attached: 675.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Like, I'm literally shaking.That's rape.
How dare her.

They should have knocked the bitch out.

Attached: feminists-equal rights, equal fights, leg sweep.gif (311x237, 1.99M)

{|} detected.

I almost never see these lefty women pull this shit on other women.

Attached: 1511746272084.png (1024x900, 78K)

>yfw all the women are against us, everywhere.

Attached: 1516879900834.jpg (200x200, 4K)

Pullman is a great town

HAAALP, I'm getting assaulted by a whamen!

They look and dress like soiboys, and if you understood what they said, you would know they talk with the most gay ass accent there is.

It's definitely not good for trying to convince people to become right wingers. We need strong men as leaders, not a bunch of basement dwellers.

It's hilarious that a coward like you flies that flag. "Don't tread on me." The obvious question is, or else what?

more like {(O)}

Attached: sweep-the-leg.jpg (360x250, 54K)

According to the youtube video, this occurred at Washington State University.
That's all I got

I just watched this
kek

If a man grabbed her sign it would be rape

Attached: 1538620315470.jpg (876x960, 173K)

Can we fucking not please
Honestly I'm sick and fucking tired of people on both sides of the board doing this doxxing shit. Either everyone gets anonymity or no one does.

If you rip someones sign and think it's ok to pull on a disabled dude you should get doxxed, especially if you're dumb enough to do it without a mask. The right should do the same as antifa does, they will lose all their power.

What a dumb whore.

Attached: IMG_7288.jpg (700x400, 90K)

Holy shit. She's here!

That poor man with down syndrome. Jow Forums probably turned him retarded

Even though meme flag here sounds like and probably is a complete faggot. The optics are correct. Let them freak out at handicapped people and others. It shows the world just what they are.

you are correct, none of the men did anything.

So what did you expect them to do?
stoop to her level and use violence.

If they had laid 1 finger on her they would have started a riot with all the orbiting manginas coming to her rescue.

>missing the point

Attached: 1527133666607.gif (487x560, 898K)

the non-white bait posts speak some truth though, white men shame each other to death if they put a woman in her place while when non-whites do it it's not seen as bad or made into as serious of an issue.

white women are fucking out of control and need to be put in their place if they step out of line. but james and his guys did the right thing, if they even touched the wench, the left would've quickly turned it into a career ending issue

Attached: allsup.jpg (400x400, 24K)

only reason that whore had to guts to do that is that they were white boys, i bet she wouldn't have done that to black maga guy because she knows she would enter in the world of shit after that, white boys are cucks and never going to do anything, we have already lost the battle because nobody has the balls.

No matter how bitchy women get, we don't attack them because they are physically weaker than us.

>white knight beta orbiter
>rake.jaypeg

would you let a 5 foot 2 guy bitch slap you?

He didn't say he'd attack a woman for being "bitchy". He said ASSAULT...as in when a woman assaults a man first...as in defending yourself

For fucks sake, what sorry sort of pussies are you? Assault...?
When all these dudes do nothing, of course they go and do shit like that. Do you think someone would want to try that with a bunch of Proud Boys no matter how faggy their whole act is?

Nope, because they're a biological man and therefore have the ability to defend themselves.

>College republicans
absolute cringe to hold any political stances if you aren't at a tier-1 uni.
bumfuck state college republicans. lmao

Attached: 1526681181944.jpg (720x811, 51K)

A woman slapping / flailing at a man isn't a threat, do only as much as you need to do to end the situation.

Brah, are you 5 foot 2 yourself? a 5 foot 2 average guy has the same ability to attack someone as a normal woman. What if the dude had the same height and strength of an average woman? Still do defend? why?

at what does it go too far tho?
taking someone's property (sign)and destroying it.
pulling someone's clothing (cape) off
you let them get away with these small things it`ll just become bigger things.

Attached: captain save a ho, white knight.jpg (400x590, 90K)

LOL fuck that shit nigga, sum bitcha wanna play hands with me she gettin hit, fuck outta here wit ur shit simp

What? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Our kekistani boys can't be treated like thaaaaaaaaaaaat!!
10/4/2018 mark the date! us kekistaners will get our vengeance!
Praise kek to hex her! together we'll redpill the glooobe!

Bunch of passive aggressive faggots playing the victim.
Exactly what I would expect from liberals.

Attached: gay.jpg (720x540, 48K)

Not even close dude. According to studies women are only 52% to 66% as strong as men on average. Even a 5'2" man is significantly stronger than a 6'1" woman (assuming they have the same amount of physical activity)

Kek whiteknight immediately to the rescue
Wanna know how I know that you've never had sex?

God bump.
Shadilay!

you didn't even answer the hard question lol

more like {((((|))))}

If the dude that was attacking was as strong and as tall as the average woman, I would fight them until they weren't a threat anymore.

Why? Because he's a man, and he had the potential to put up a fight. A woman would have to train significantly harder to put on enough muscle mass to hold their own against a man. (look up the one or two instances of a male amateur mma fighter vs professional female mma fighters).

If the woman was jacked and roided up, I would treat them like a man.

youtube.com/watch?v=QK-JqNR7giY

>8103315 Anonymous (ID: z5IXPnXR)
>10/04/18(Thu)18:58:14 No.188103578 Anonymous (ID: z5IXPnXR) 10/04/18(Thu)18:58:14 No.188103578 Anonymous (ID: k7ZW9otY)
>10/04/18(Thu)18:59:30 No.188103743 Anonymous (ID: k7ZW9otY) 10/04/18(Thu)18:59:30 No.188103743 Anonymous (ID: z5IXPnXR)
>10/04/18(Thu)19:01:45 No.188104018 Anonymous (ID: z5IXPnXR) 10/04/18(Thu)19:01:45 No.188104018 Anonymous (ID: k7ZW9otY)
>10/04/18(Thu)19:06:45 No.188104618 Anonymous (ID: k7ZW9otY) 10/04/18(Thu)19:06:45 No.188104618
dumb nigger.s.
>woman is equally as strong as man
5 2 bitch vs 5 2 man. bitch is still weaker.

Attached: Pepye.jpg (400x400, 60K)

Attached: Autism.jpg (240x210, 17K)

discord gg/3Yuek5j
discord gg/3Yuek5j
discord gg/3Yuek5j
discord gg/3Yuek5j
discord gg/3Yuek5j

TIME FOR UPRISING

Attached: 37687290_1709582319141124_3185958898532089856_n.jpg (730x730, 123K)

I smack bitches all day white simp

l didn't know the average woman was 5 foot 2 retard

kek

So you literally said that if a man was as big and strong as the average woman you would defend yourself against him. But not for a woman. You are the problem of males in society. Literally lets society dictates who is allowed to attack them without repercussions. I wish l had that npc meme to post here

>Anonymous (ID: k7ZW9otY) 10/04/18(Thu)18:56:06 No.188103315 (You) Anonymous (ID: cSrJuO3T)
>10/04/18(Thu)18:58:20 No.188103587 Anonymous (ID: cSrJuO3T) 10/04/18(Thu)18:58:20 No.188103587 (You)
>He didn't say he'd attack a woman for being "bitchy". He said ASSAULT...as in when a woman assaults a man first...as in defending yourself
>
>No matter how bitchy women get, we don't attack them because they are physically weaker than us.

why you tryna disrespect ye you all be looking gey. niggers tryna hate ye. but i ont care cause you be all gaye

Attached: Dabbin' He q pepe.gif (554x400, 122K)

Attached: rules for radicals.jpg (554x508, 70K)

> Literally lets society dictates who is allowed to attack them without repercussions.

> Says the person who has accepted the "women are equal doctrine" to the point to where you think its ok to violate biological imperative and attack women

This like of thinking is what got us to this point in the first place, women should be considered second class citizens. We should not lower ourselves to their level to fight them. You didn't see men fighting women at any point in human history until recently, their caste put them at a level where they could only be beaten and nothing more.

Women are the most degenerate right now in all of history, they do not deserve shit right now. Especially if some dumbass hoe decides to slap you for no reason other than because she's a dumbass hoe. Women aren't biologically the same, l am 7 foot 3 and 800 pounds of pure muscle, l will still crush any scrawny fag that thinks it's ok to harm my body in anyway, it doesn't matter what they are. People must respect others bodies, and not be pussy's to women.

And just for your information, in the 50s, if you let your wife beat you, the town would publically shame you and physically punish you for being a weak fag. This was before liberal cancer infected peoples brains, like yours.

>this just proves what progressiveness is all about. It doesnt matter what color you are, what disabilities you have or what you look like, if you dont think like us then you're against us. You can have down-syndrome while black but if you are a Trump supporter, they will consider you an enemy.

>sounds familiar eh?

Attached: 1200px-Communist_star_with_golden_border_and_red_rims.svg.png (1200x1142, 81K)

Why do you consider violence immoral and low?
There is nothing wrong with justified violence. Only women and the weak think that violence in it of itself is wrong because they lack the capacity to defend themselves. Do you think cops should have debates with criminals instead of using violence? Totally stupid argument.

how do you resist slapping the shit out of her when she puts her hands on your property?
little cunt needs to learn her place.

How do you let that happen without at least calling her a cunt?

Hold it right there cowboy

Attached: AB16018C-3A91-4B38-B8DB-968522035997.jpg (184x246, 16K)

James is that you?

should of stabbed that bitch

>cerebral fucking palsy.
Plenty of retards in the far right.

Attached: T (7).png (500x351, 73K)

>any guy who isn't a roided out freak is a soiboi

You're a moron.

Only disabled person is that chinaman austismo allsup

>White losers let some bitch push them around
Sounds about right.
Maybe stop being such cucks and this won't be an issue.

Its one of the greatest tragedies mate, our own women are a weapon used to subvert us. And they do this knowingly and happily. God help us all.

I love how he wipes his hands in a satisfied way after the bitch is on the ground.

Attached: iceman.jpg (706x528, 91K)

I like Jeremy Allbright but I can't I understand why he got engaged to some 5/10 roastie. Not sure whats more embarrassing, the girl or the ring he gave her.

Attached: DlkaqEzWsAE5mV4.jpg (1241x1884, 212K)

You call that assault?

Man, you guys are a bunch of fucking pussies. Trying to play the victim extra hard today, huh?

Then why are we in the middle east?

Edgy