Swedish authorities work on legislation to prevent "unsafe" dildos from getting stuck in the rectum

Can't make this shit up

dn.se/nyheter/sverige/sexleksaker-behover-bli-sakrare/

Attached: bigOriginal.jpg (1017x568, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=8a9_1492614969
amazon.com/Impulse-Body-Spray-Very-Pink/dp/B005SV9D0O
youtu.be/55bseNAqC8s?t=25
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

always make sure anything you stick up your butt has a flared end... amateurs

Who the fuck buys baseless dildos short enough to get swallowed by an asshole

>The hope is that a draft for a global standard [for sex toys] will be sent to the international standardization organization ISO after the end of the year. If the draft gets approval a finished standard may become reality in a few years.

>The need exists of course but we cannot predict how well it will be received in other countries. But most standards developed are international, so we have experiences of the process, says Sjögren.

God bless you Sweden.

Ahh, clearly the black one is safer. Good on Sweden!

No archive link. Kys
Cant you at least give us a translation? Not everyone is fluent in Somali.

You know I now need to see your loicense.

Attached: 1537570232655.png (600x600, 103K)

Ban bananas now.

wait so is this a go for sharpie in the pooper or no?

everyone else its just common sense
in Sweden you need a law for this

Apparently it's a huge problem in Sweden. A study published last year found that people seeking emergency medical treatments for "foreign objects stuck in rectum" has increased dramatically over the last few years. The study was done at Södersjukhuset, so it's probably the #1 area in Sweden for sticking things up your asshole, but still, big problem.

*everywhere

Attached: 1504911134397.png (1598x1586, 1.93M)

Sharpies are no good for pooper insertion.
You'll want something with a wide base.
I work at a hospital and have seen a shitload of rectally inserted stuff that got stuck. I always ask the patients why they didnt invest a couple of bucks in a reliable buttplug or dildo instead of using household objects. Most are perverts that are afraid to order sextoys on the internet...
My highlight so far was a dude who stuck a barbie doll up his butt but forgot to raise the arms of the doll and they acted sort of like flukes or barbed hooks and it got stuck.

liveleak.com/view?i=8a9_1492614969

Dildos need to be banned.

Attached: 1537483366578.png (500x375, 285K)

> forgot to raise the arms of the doll
jeez that's like dumb fuck degeneracy 101, dont forget to raise the arms on the barbie. everyone knows that barbies in the asshole are like porcupine quills when you forget to raise the arms.

Säg någonting på Svenska din ryss.

Attached: 1538685469204.gif (198x168, 1.42M)

How often do you see patients with things stuck in their asses? The stories I read online make it sound like every other person in the ER is there for an ass mishap.

sorry, sven.

the real question is.... fifo or lifo? it's the poop chute, and all those packages gotta be delivered sooner or later. shit in, shit out, seems simple enough.

Don't they know what buttplugs are?

:(

He's fast...

>get home and think about inserting deororant can in butthole
>google "dildo stuck in ass" and read article about what to do if a sex toy gets stuck in your asshole
>decide not to do it and just turn on the pc to shitpost a bit instead
>go to Jow Forumscatalog
>find this thread
what the fuck

Stop lying, faggot

how often do you masturbate at work?

this gif explains what ordinary people would do if one day they discovered they had superpowers

>think about inserting deororant can in butthole
Instead of a huge niggerdick with AIDS?

Underrated post

How so?

Still wonder how the pole managed to miss the pelvic bone and go right up the pooper. That's a lot of muscle and bone.

Attached: 1538685208987.jpg (684x1024, 99K)

Daily reminder this is a proxy Swede flag. He can't even speak our language.

not that often to be honest but still a couple of times a year. And that's just me, we have over 3000 beds so i dont get to see everything that comes in but i can confirm that rectally lodged objects are far more common than one might think. Sadly it is not just a Swedish problem.

Another highlight was a 67 year old guy who shoved a deodorant can up his butt. that X-ray was priceless,
Also if anyone thinks that we treat buttstuck patients in a discrete way, think again. That deo can x-ray made the round in the entire hospital and everyone had a blast.

never. a hospital is no erotic place (unless you're into coma fucking or necrophilia). i dont get the nurse fetish.

Is that bulge at his neck the pole? Sweet Jesus.

Attached: 1538103703478.png (406x503, 278K)

Is this for real?

>Implying that the russians created that article
>Implying that Sweden is not a degenerate shithole
>Implying that only russians can post shameful stuff about Sweden.
Kys

>deodorant can
That sounds decidedly uncomfortable

there are many people in Sweden who cant speak swedish

>Another highlight was a 67 year old guy who shoved a deodorant can up his butt. that X-ray was priceless,
>deodorant can up his butt
>deodorant can

high five

Attached: mkovb.jpg (744x500, 90K)

England has it's own methods for maintaining anal safety.

Attached: UK weapons sweep.png (408x513, 234K)

Link?

>in brazil deodorant cans are sex toys
not surprised

draw a smile on it like in Mad Max Fury Road and he will feel better

Holy shit, how is he still alive?

Attached: 1507716750601.jpg (960x839, 62K)

Sodom & Gomorrah

the x-ray looks damn funny. you can see the spring and shit at the top.

I don’t speak much Swedish either lad. From Scotland though, so I’m actually improving your country by being here my inferior Swedish friend

| :^)

cпacибo тoвapищ

Das Leben ist kein Ponyhof.

i have lots of dildos and vibrators. but i was horny in the shower and the deodorant can felt so good, but... being so smooth, it slips inside so easily, it's kind of scary how the body can "suck" it inside.

someone has to be

Attached: 76734018a000bee66ea5b69ea3050908--fly-spray-spray-can.jpg (400x488, 22K)

Yeah but the OP is a Russian shill as I predicted, see , my bet he is a college student who gets paid to do this part-time.

Attached: 1532837180677.png (730x844, 137K)

Just buy a fucking dildo with a wide base. God damn

What the fuck am i seeing here

Attached: 1536346276198.jpg (960x942, 150K)

Post pic of said deodorant can. I'm really having a hard time getting my mind around how something that big and hard would feel good enough to want to get close to going all the way in. Seems like the kind of thing where you get what you deserve if you're that far into anal games without thinking ahead.

Can we call you 'Old Spice'?

Attached: 1536469143388.jpg (600x600, 35K)

can we call you old spic?

google "two guys, one stump" if you doubt the capacity of an anus

>OP is a russian shill for pointing out the utter madhouse of degeneracy that Sweden is proud of becoming

Carlos!

Attached: 1533616255247.jpg (3360x1080, 262K)

Sure thing, 'Old Muslim Rape Baby'.

no thx. I know you can get some surprisingly big stuff in there if that's one of your favorite hobbies, but all I'm saying is that if you get to that point then you should know better.

pic related soon to be banned assault dildo.

Attached: a96Yb4F.jpg (818x1024, 44K)

Ahmed, gymnasielagen gäller bara om du faktiskt går till skolan. Sluta vara en dum liten fitta som går på svt-lögnen om att alla som någonsin sagt något negativt om Sverige är Vladimir Putin.

Isn't it ironic that the only thing that kept him alive at that point was the pole itself?
There must have been a tsunami of blood when they pulled the pole out in the hospital...

Attached: 20150626_white_house_rainbow_3_ap_1160.jpg (1160x629, 92K)

I would love to see how they even managed to get it in there.

Attached: 1526417697109.png (600x843, 773K)

Attached: aaaa.jpg (2000x1500, 1.63M)

i'm in bed right now but the diameter is not the huge cans but the smaller ones that are just over an inch diameter like these (but without the curved sides)
amazon.com/Impulse-Body-Spray-Very-Pink/dp/B005SV9D0O

A lot of people are REALLY fucking stupid and careless. Its how you get retards like the ones who refuse to buy safe toys and instead fuck themselves horribly by using unsafe items

Attached: Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg (220x266, 11K)

When they caught him they found that he intentionaly put needles into his rectom and balls.

Attached: SerialKillerAlbertFish.jpg (1200x947, 104K)

This takes anal retentiveness to a new level.

I never said America isn't

Attached: 1538617779885.jpg (236x230, 10K)

>Juden peterstein
>sticks shit up his ass
>also apparently a nigger with tranny fingernails
shocking

Attached: Haiti.jpg (656x656, 215K)

you would be suprised, pic related
everything checks out

Attached: how far can you go.webm (768x432, 1.56M)

Oh come the fuck on, you know for a fine fact this is something they’d do here. Also is it really that bad? Does it trigger you? It’s mildly funny that it’s Sweden pushing this but sex toy regulations are a good idea.

Otherwise dumb fucks will continue to cost hospitals time/money. Flared bases and no harmful pourus plastics for something someone is going to stick in their orifice seems sensible.

Sweden, you never cease me to amaze me with your faggotry.

>its black
Typical

I just forgot to trim them, my dude.

egads. That's all bendy though so it can snake around. Bet that feels pretty neat to take a 900 mile crap.

Attached: original_fit_cuck.png (680x473, 203K)

the guy in the huge insertion vid i’ve seen had a fucked up looking asshole that couldn’t close properly.
they tend to go overboard and end up with body horror.

Attached: CC11D27F-E4FD-4000-8FA3-43BA0D00F800.jpg (640x360, 27K)

lazy, too. admitting you like to wear pumps would have been less degenerate

That's disgusting.

ur mom

Her glasses are so cute.

>like flukes or barbed hooks and it got stuck.
Don’t be a bitch, yank that thing outta there.

checked and keked
youtu.be/55bseNAqC8s?t=25

Attached: cardbut.gif (498x278, 2.93M)

more like this

>also apparently a nigger with tranny fingernails
Lol

yeah there's absolutely no need to go so far that you risk prolapsing and other destruction. just don't do anal for a while and it shrinks back down.

there is plenty more stuff like this on /gif/
but going back to sweden
if their gubbinment will start regulating dildos that will be pinnacle of feminist politics

Attached: Svecuck.png (546x320, 38K)

/gif/