QUESTION TIME / THIS WEEK THREAD

We're in the money for Question Time tonight as Dimblebot presents debate from London's financial capital of Canary Wharf. Rubber-faced berk David Gauke is on for the Conservatives, while hypocritical Lady Nugee (sorry, Emily Thornberry) represents Labour on the panel. Alan Sugar's new right man Claude Littner and the delectable Isabel Oakeshott also feature.

#comfytime welcomes back BRITISH OBAMA to join THE NEIL and Choo Choo on those Westminster sofas. 1996's Gabrielle accompanies the trio on the sofas.

Starts in 15 minutes on BBC One. For foreigners / licence fee evaders: tvcatchup.com/watch/bbcone

On QT (10:45pm - 11:45pm):
>David Dimbleby chairs debate from Canary Wharf. On the panel are justice secretary David Gauke MP, shadow foreign secretary Emily Thornberry MP, The Apprentice's Claude Littner, hip-hop artist George the Poet and former political editor of the Sunday Times Isabel Oakeshott.

On TW (11:45pm - 12:30am):
>Andrew Neil reviews the political week with Michael Portillo and Chuka Umunna, with a film rounding up the headlines from Kate McCann who joins the panel. Joining them are Mathew Goodwin, who discusses the realignment of British politics and his belief that the centre ground is dead, and singer Gabrielle, who puts overreaching in the spotlight section.

Attached: dimbleby & neil (new!).jpg (640x720, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/question-time-new-host-who-david-dimbleby-female-women-pilot-tests-a8559016.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5stftd5qv3M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Dimblebot swallowing sperm live on stage

Attached: 1484687501431.png (253x204, 115K)

No

Attached: 1484785549597.png (253x137, 67K)

not even on yet

Attached: tyut.png (500x717, 577K)

Attached: 1484687501431.png (253x204, 116K)

Bit of a follow-up from last week's show:

Turns out an ex-Labour Party member work colleague had applied for the show but rushed the form to the point he entered his questions in the last box where you're supposed to put contact details of any of your friends / family, so he got rejected to attend. Which was hilarious.

Also, the local paper has put this appeal out for the "I said I voted Leave but I clearly voted Remain" fat munter who went on about cake and muh fishermen sob story.

Attached: 20181003_103441.jpg (4128x2322, 2.61M)

Did anyone find out about that blond bitch last week who claimed she was a leave voter but not voted remain?

100% chance she is a labour plant who voted remain.

>George the poet
>Dropped

see
People's Vote are trying to contact her. She was a definite Labour plant considering her friend was the ugly gap toothed conference attending cunt who spoke just before I did.

Todays line up is atrocious. Ill watch out of habit but im not going to enjoy tonights episode.

I come here for the comments and the occasional cutie/neckbeard screenshot postings.

Any wind on Dimbleby's replacement? It's October now

This is the most recent I can see

>Question Time host David Dimbleby replacement contenders 'mostly female'
independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/question-time-new-host-who-david-dimbleby-female-women-pilot-tests-a8559016.html

Attached: pepedrink.png (598x434, 69K)

First for muh-Brexit.

I only watch it for the comments on here.

how BASED of the BBC

Attached: 1521157046278.png (808x805, 446K)

It's about time!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't it funny how this second referendum has changed, and it's now clearly a remain plot to keep us in.

Originally it was "Oh don't worry, we know you voted for departure, this vote is just a vote for the destination, for the type of Brexit, we're not trying to keep you in."

Now it's all "You voted wrong, Brexit is a mess (despite the remoaner PM, Parliament and civil servants messing it up being responsible for that.) so let's have a "People's" vote to keep you back in."

Awoo

>muh Indonesia

Where can burgers watch it?

Hey OP, is QT streamed on any radio stations at the same time as the broadcast TV version?

Read the OP.

Five Live.

the link in the OP

Thanx.

>Nurse Who

Attached: jw.png (893x1029, 1.28M)

>Spoken word artist

Attached: 1445442354755.jpg (1003x1044, 135K)

Is this Mo Farah?

I have high hopes for based claude

>another bloody yank

>dickhead on from the financial crisis...

>first question is not brexit
incredible

he's british tbqh

Dimbleby cucked straight away

fail

Lmao I heard that too

MUH AUSTERITY

AND THE FIRST BRITISH POLITICS QUESTIONS FROM AN AUZZIE NIGGER

Is this poet nigger WOKE?

I T ' S A B O U T T I M E

Attached: DoctorWhoS11_SmileTease20.jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

so what merit does this "spoken word artist" bloke have to be on the panel? what the fuck does he know that some random audience member doesn't?

HE'S BLACK

> its a bit confusing

yeah I thought you'd be used to saying that by now nigger

not so bad, Patrick Stewart's on the panel

He's woke you fucking racist

Pisses me off everytime I see it

er... er... er... errrrrrrrrrrrr... er...

his music attracts a lot of people so he has insight into the soul of the people or some shit like that

Poetic

>most vulnerable in society

When did this infantilisation of adults become part of normal discourse?

austerity should last forever tbqh, fuck all this government spending shit

This nigger is so woke he literally needs to furrow his brow his truthbombs are so heavy

>voting conservative

Attached: 1512322844105.png (866x900, 94K)

The only people who give a fuck about this are teenagers and losers who aren't out on a Saturday night.

It's the same gimps who whinge about women in their beloved computer games; are they going to NOT watch it or NOT play these games on account of some bird being in it? Are they fuck. So they should STFU about it.

Also would bang.

Attached: WhZvIlpQ.jpg (720x540, 65K)

They so wanted to make that stripe on her ridiculous costume a rainbow didn't they?

A degree in politics from Cambridge.

>fucking racist

Attached: Despair.png (511x479, 252K)

but David Cameron told me there aren't any blacks at Oxbridge

>Better than Corbyn haha

Attached: Infertile Tree.png (645x773, 103K)

>it's unfair to future generations not to double the homeless rate

>thornberry on again

Attached: r.png (226x219, 74K)

I've never watched it tbf, it's shite

Also yes, she's fit desu

mute time

Claude ((( Litner ))) - Businessman
This shit writes itself.

>debt has been going up
>spending higher than income (need to borrow)
>BUT MUH TORY AUSTERITY

MUSLIM SPOTTED

fair enough, I'm honestly shocked by that

>thornberry talking about patronising people
THE IRONY

This bitch ass commie cunt.

>For foreigners / licence fee evaders
KEK

>"Yes, you there with no teeth"
>"I ACTUALLY live in a homeless shelter"

So am I, last time he was on he was chatting so much shit but ultimately he's far more qualified to come on the show than bints like Thornberry.

>a country populated by brown people and a huge welfare-dependent underclass
This is the future Labour want.

THORNBERRY DEFENCE MOD ACTIVATE

>I've never watched it tbf, it's shite

Same.

C O M M U N I S M

KEK

we're pretty much there already

True.

Kek. I can see it.

>audience laughing at the Labour MP
Where is the bingo?

pikey

Can't wait until Thornberry is in government to BTFO the tripfag. Reminder not to give tripcunts (you)s

Friendly reminder Gordon Brown saved the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=5stftd5qv3M

>Labour caused the global crash

Attached: mnJhyg2.png (866x900, 94K)

this bloke seems tipsy

At the risk of sounding like a bender, Izzy's cowlick annoys the fuck out of me.

Get a proper fringe, woman.

Attached: pizza-crunch-chips-cheese-and-curry-sauce.jpg (2400x1200, 447K)

>corbyn isn't far-left

Attached: 4th October 2018.png (1000x1326, 226K)

She looks fucking great.

Uh oh here comes george

not really
McDonnell is.

>individualism
>pro enterprise
>free markets
What an inspiring platform the Tories have. I'm sure that will attract people to go out and join their party.

tory plant in the audience

>ordinary man explains taxes to the british pubic
how did we end up in this position

The nigger doesnt understand.

The Tory Party exists to give it's members jobs and a wage. I can't believe that anyone thinks it's a serious party or that anything they do is "political" or ideological.

YOU'RE BEING A DISINGENUIOUS NIGGER SIR!