What the FUCK is wrong with Western men?

What the FUCK is wrong with Western men?

Attached: IMG_20171121_231504.png (1080x1068, 999K)

Jealous that you don't get to fuck two women tonight like that guy?

that is no longer a man

getting rolled over by hamplanets doesn't sound appealing at all, it's making my dick crawl back

2 women in bed having fun.... nothing wrong here.

I do shit like this when i meet my friends from college. I have straight up gotten in my friends beds and their husbands don't care, or will encourage it.

>Wife and friend come home wasted
>feed them cheese and more wine
>wait until they pass out
>jerk off on wifes friends hair

Attached: oiamlaffin.jpg (274x241, 22K)

This one bloke does not represent all men in the West. That is some nigger tier thinking you got.

More like what the fuck is wrong with Western women. Why the fuck are 50-60 year old women having a fucking sleepover?

Because the man of the house allowed it

Things 600lb mutts say

he brought the salami?

You people are more judgmental than old women. Fucking hell.

Are you gay?
All women are bi.
Mff threesomes are human nature

Are you also 600lbs like these two fine genetically diverse women?

He better bust in there like Sam the butcher bringing Alice the meat.

Fucking this

Attached: 31267E3B-A331-457E-8E4F-BEB61428EBE5.jpg (707x737, 156K)

When my wife has company over, I don't mind making something for everyone to eat. It makes me feel good when people enjoy something that I made, and I put enough thought/effort into my work that people tend to enjoy things I make.
Besides, she makes stuff when my friends come over. It's how you act as a proper host.
That said, she doesn't have people come over often, because since we've gotten married, she hasn't made any friends outside the house, and I sure as fuck wouldn't let her go out drinking.

I'm white, 33, 150 5'11" not winning any beauty pageants, but I'm not a wild hambeast.

What exactly is wrong with a man making his wife a snack? I swear you turbo incels take it too far. He's like 60, it doesn't matter if he's "alpha" or not anymore.

I'd like some context to be hnest.

Is this:
>I feel like I missed out on some of my youth because of kids/work/whatever so let me act a bit childish and enjoy making friends like a teen.
Or:
>I want to explore my sexuality, I'll be having my "friend" round in the guest room.

I mean both statements are followed by:
>Support me on this or I'll divorce you

Just like you need to walk your dog to make sure it stays healthy, you need to make sure that your woman does cutesy shit like this. That said, this man's behavior is only acceptable if his wife makes sandwiches for poker night with the guys.

... you are retard.

this have more sence.

It never ceases to amaze me how (((Hollywood))) can sell white women anything, not matter how morally defrocked.

Show bobs and vagana bitch lasagna