What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Attached: 51630cd66422112305724df7990a5912.jpg (960x766, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vg0wCam2oDc
blog.al.com/wire/2011/10/state_program_to_replace_immig.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ww2

We wanted cheap labor and made transportation from the third world too cheap

parents got tricked by jews. they cut off those kids foreskins

rino's open boarders to shitskins in the 60's

Unrestrained Liberalism.

>Ted Kennedy
>Rino
you have to be 18 to post here

watch Mad Men
it's the best dramatization i've seen of the handover of control of the US from WASPS to Jews i've ever seen.
Or watch Love Story (1970) or Annie Hall (1977)

We imported communist Jews and the Frankfurt school. I was a young kid in 65 and the beaches were total fun day and night, you never wanted to leave. Food was great and women friendly. America was safe then.

I think all the layers upon layers of electromagnetic pollution is fucking with our brains slowly making everyone bat-shit crazy.

that is such a good looking car. I still wish shit was made like this.

Ok, I wouldnt be surprised if it was this in combination with regular pollution and maybe a bit to do with our medicinal society

Don't ask me. Ask (((them)).

Attached: Lyndon_Johnson_3x4.jpg (924x1228, 284K)

what's it like being the last generation of America?

Ad agencies stopped putting white people in their ads

you are literally the last generation of America

Attached: immigra.png (1336x956, 143K)

This changed everything

Attached: California.png (172x152, 21K)

December 23, 1913

this.

>what went wrong?
capitalism is eating itself. corporations couldn't turn down cheap labor, and government looked the other way (didn't enforce borders) because it was good for the economy and ford's bottom line. pretty soon union workers who had been living high on the hog priced themselves out of a job.

also you can't assume an entire history from one picture. there were mexicans and black people in the USA in 1967, they just weren't living a lavish life that anyone would want to photograph.

Plenty of Republicans supported the (((Hart-Celler Act))), it passed with lots of support in Congress. I'm not sure if the Republicans who voted for it were just naive or deliberately sold us out.

Didn’t secure the borders and let the blacks have their separate facilities equal to ours.

No they deliberately sold us out. Much of US government was infiltrated by literal Satanists around WW1 or WW2

Just look at this cuckservative Judd Gregg talking about bringing in "the best and brightest" from 3rd world shit holes so Bill Gates can have cheap labor for Microsoft
youtu.be/vg0wCam2oDc

Jews gained more power.

waiting for your reply boomer

Good times make weak people

>7 dudes
>2 dames
not enough reproduction

the ultimate state of mutt knowlege of History...
epic !

/thread desu
closeted gays ruined everything

I'm jealous as fuck. tell us more stories please

Reagan gave amnesty to the Mexicans.

you cannot exploit a "third world" for ever...
tide is turnin' bitch !

Hitler did something wrong

Surf culture cranked out a lot of retarded boomer leftist degenerates mate

not allowed to drive on the beach

Fact is, and I don't like telling that, that there are even jobs in STEM fields only people do who want to get out of shitty life. We do lots of system testing and some of the jobs are insanely monotone, but can't be much automated. Now you have lots of competition in some STEM areas, and such people can tell you "fuckkk off with that kind of work". And yes, some tried to pay them more, but not avail. So you need some people who just like this kind of jobs. Not necessary millions, but some.

just like we NEED Mexicans to mow our lawns, right boomer? fuck off jackass

ah the 50s... the calm before the storm, it was the moment the jews were putting everything into place to backstab the usa

Some states said zero tolerance to spics, they moved, then the state lost 20% income. Shouldn't the jobs be replaces by white trash not dropping opiods? What went wrong there?
Is whitey too proud to work on the fields these days?

>anti-white babble
thanks for outing yourself you shitskin invader

blog.al.com/wire/2011/10/state_program_to_replace_immig.html
The amount of delusion is beyond repair

MIND IF I ADD A LITTLE DIVERSITY TO THIS BEACH ??? YOU WONT EVEN NOTICE I SWEAR !!!

Attached: YESYESYES.jpg (501x585, 157K)

>50s
>mustang was released in 1964

t. Alex Jones

pharmaceuticals that don't get filtered out of public drinking water (plus all the chemicals they add that have nothing to do with water purification).

woman and niggers

jews and christians

jews

Jews took over the country from the WASPs and since they do not give a shit about the white population and many are probably actively hostile towards it, they flooded the place with third world brownies to squeeze out more shekels and dilute the political power of whites.

Attached: 5317431+_081ce28749f0b0591cace1affec690e6.jpg (350x350, 110K)

Niggers, queers, liberals, feminists and wetbacks. That's what went wrong.

Importing millions and millions of third worlders who don't share our values, or cultural history. Otherwise that would still be our reality. They took it from us, and now they want us dead, never forget it

Attached: 1537392127705.jpg (960x1280, 370K)

Jews, whites trusting jews.

Fixed for you

Attached: FIX.jpg (960x766, 387K)

needs more Mexicans

a couple Indians too

and then some other morbidly obese mystery meat

Niggers couldn't swim back then.

Ok time to educate you on the whole Boomer shit, I am a "Shadow Boomer or Second Era Boomer, whatever, my Mom was born in 1942, she was the Boomer. To be a true boomer you had to be of age to remember the 1950's as a kid, had an American Graffiti High School experience, been old enough to either protest or participate in Vietnam, the last cohort that could do this were born in early 1956 and would have been 17 and deployed by 1973, the last year of the war for the US and significant protests.

You also had at the age of awareness for the JFK assassination in 1963, I was one year old and graduated in 1980. For the next 30 years I had to compete with the real Boomer generation for jobs, I had no free California education, Vietnam Veterans' preference etc. So really stop calling anyone born before 1981 a Boomer, we didn't like them and their damn Big Chill attitudes or music. We listened to heavy metal and new wave rock, I hated that Simon And Garfunkel shit.

I didn't go to an all White school either, i was forced bused to a school in the bad, Black neighborhood, it was hell until my Dad bought a house in the country and we moved out. I couldn't attend the predominantly White school 1 mile away in the city. Liberal boomers and the WW2 types loved bussing and desegregation they watched shit shows like "All in the Family. I hated their culture.

Unfortunately I watched it all go form that 65 Mustang halcyon beach scene as a kid to the Mad Max dystopia we know today. You don't know the difference and in many ways I envy
you.

Just don't call me and the Generation X that followed "boomers' it's a crass insult and we were the first victims of the liberal Jew "me" generation. I despised them back then too.

shut up

boomer

wow is that black guy coming to sweden

jews hate you, never forget it
they really hate you

WWII wrecked everybody's economy except the US. We got twenty years of a free ride, and raised a generation of useless children accustomed to an endless bounty. These children became adults and continued to live the life they thought they deserved on the backs of all subsequent generations. These narcissistic people are, shockingly, still in power, and still treating everybody else as their piggy bank and the rest of the world as their servants.
KILL ALL BOOMERS, SAVE YOUR COUNTRY

Nothing. We just wear wetsuits and drive newer cars now.

Where do I even begin?

Attached: 1538617433742.gif (250x279, 2.35M)

Any man worth his salt knows this

Attached: 1538190069394.jpg (650x433, 59K)

We beat the 'evil nazi's' and then the final nail in the coffin was the Hart Seller Act.

>fags
>hanging out with straights
>not having to talk about it all day long
i miss the fifties

Attached: jdjskdjhn.jpg (500x374, 203K)

Jews

Also guys go balder fast these days

>California
>what went wrong?

Jimmy Carter-appointed kike judges that hated white gentiles, and repealed their democratic will to flood the land with savage locusts that spread and destroy like cancer.

Along with the kike's 1965 Immigration Act, and the 1986 Amnesty, look into Prop 187 in California.

Reminder to push though conservative, anti-kike judges that will roll back a century of jewing.

Attached: kike-judge-mariana-pfaelzer-california-prop-187-non-citizens-get-welfare.png (500x941, 234K)

Daddy took the t-bird away

Attached: Naked Lunch.jpg (182x268, 15K)

Hitler, his meth head ass ruined the optics of white tribalism and eugenics. Now everyone but whites are encouraged to be tribalistic and dysgenics Is subsidized and on a industrial scale.

> who cares, soon there will be genetic engineering anyway and genetics > culture

lol this is more accurate than you know