Its over

Its over

When is the fucking VOTE?!

Attached: VOTENOW.png (562x301, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ScottHech/status/1047940497027878917
mypalmbeachpost.com/news/retired-supreme-court-justice-kavanaugh-does-not-belong-high-court/aXEO6XTeiF8OECimtNxpjJ/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tawana_Brawley_rape_allegations
youtube.com/watch?v=y9c_plbWbrY
youtube.com/watch?v=SX7KpaXrq0I
youtube.com/watch?v=oInMnHe2e40
youtube.com/watch?v=WYVPGdUoE94
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WILL FLAKE, FLAKE?

Tomorrow lads they will vote.

twitter.com/ScottHech/status/1047940497027878917

This is great. The Republican Senators are getting so redpilled over this

Attached: ORIN.jpg (561x830, 88K)

>Flake

Attached: image.jpg (750x500, 263K)

Tomorrow morning I think around 10 pm

saturday i saw
it's what they needed to learn how the game is really being played.

am*

I cant wait to see all the crying tomorrow. I fucking hate everyone who tried to take down Kavanaugh. Truly evil people!

Has a SINGLE democrats come forward and said that if the FBI investigation cleared him (it did) that they would vote for the guy? Or was this all a publicity stunt?

DON'T YOU WAVE YOUR HAND AT ME

Hatch is my favorite character in all of this, literally zero fucks given

Good that's how you handle children if the Victims were adults they would of gone to cops instead

>TREAT ME AS AN EQUAL
>HOW DARE YOU TALK TO WOMEN THAT WAY

I would have been harder than diamonds if he would have replied "I don't see any women here".

Attached: ShrekFoundANewSwamp.png (230x319, 126K)

WV dem is going to vote yes and he praised judge kav. This is a state that Trump won by 40% mind you

thank mr hatch

Is this a serious question?

The final vote is scheduled for Saturday.
The next accusation against Kavanaugh will be on Friday.
This will get uglier before its over with.

Attached: 1423855631982.jpg (512x384, 29K)

Flake and Collins makes 50

THAT'S A WRAP

Attached: 456456346246.jpg (250x226, 6K)

Is the vote tomorrow or saturday?

REEEE
BELIEVE WAMEN

Press S to pit on this faggots grave 98!!

98 Fucking years old!

mypalmbeachpost.com/news/retired-supreme-court-justice-kavanaugh-does-not-belong-high-court/aXEO6XTeiF8OECimtNxpjJ/

>Give us more time oh whoopsie heres 3 more gang rape accusations we found :)

You could google it but I'm pretty sure Cocaine Mitch said it would be tomorrow, and he's the one in charge

Depends if Democrats can corner him in the hall again. Flake has no spine. If someone screams at him he's done for.

>We obviously need 12 more preemptive FBI investigations. Eventually one of them is sure to come up with something right?

I believe there's a vote to end cloture and the final vote on his nomination is scheduled for Saturday.
I fully expect the next shoe to drop tomorrow to try and stop the vote. I don't know what the Dems will try and pull, but they won't go quietly.

They already have Amy Schumer getting arresting for sperging out there, what could they possibly roll out tomorrow? I think they have tried literally everything besides straight up killing people

I felt unbridled joy watching that. It is stunning that women and liberals watch this and get offended by Hatch's perfectly appropriate behavior.

I am guessing the ones that looking for reelection in heavily red states or union democrat states.

that guy wrote an article in some newspaper after Parkland advocating the repeal of the 2nd

I am surprised no democrats came out in opposition to this nonsense in the first place. It is their party, you would think that some of them would fight to retain some integrity.

>HATCHett man

chop-chop mofuckers!

Attached: facts_american_psycho_28.jpg (700x308, 29K)

It's about time. These guys are so weak.

Earned my vote hatch!

I think Manchin talked about voting yes but thats only because hes in a very red State and it would help him to do so

Cloture tomorrow, confirmation Saturday.

I've heard rumors that go from trying to tie him to Russia to him being accused of being a pedo. Whatever it will be you can bet it will be something that "demands more investigation" because the Dems only goal here is to delay until after the midterms

They are silenced by the same rogue element that attempts to silence us.

>that wave goodbye
top jej

I've been flirting with voting either way, but I'm solidly Republican now because of this. Its such a fucking sham.

Sure it was shitty what happened to Obama having his pick delayed for 2 years, but that was done without destroying someones life and weaponizing one of the most serious crimes committed to further the agenda.

What I've witnessed is a literal deep state that decides to go outside of politics and the rules we have set up to push their agenda. Its enough to make me wonder what other things democrats are involved with that are complete shams.

They've lost credibility with me and the media has as well being the lefts mouthpiece to spread this cancer.

Yeah but they cant do anything the people wont believe at this point. Everyone has lost their patience and their game is too transparent to everyone.

>Fucking Starscream is a resistard

At least 45% of voting age adults in America believe everything the Democrats say like it's gospel truth. They live in their urban bubbles with like minded people and all watch the same media and get their news from the same sources. You peel off some low info independents to add to that number and it's not a case of "everyone can see through their game"

>how dare you talk to women like that
>do you believe women

Attached: just believe.png (490x280, 111K)

>tie him to russia
>trump delclassfies and blows the russia narrative to bits
wew lad. they need to just fall on the grenade at this point.

Attached: believe women.png (490x367, 140K)

Attached: believe women 2.png (490x367, 388K)

i am so thankful for trump to have the right grow balls. let the left be whiney babies, let the right be john waynes

Attached: believelynch2.jpg (619x495, 48K)

Attached: believelynch.jpg (970x768, 111K)

Its pretty amazing. Its gotten to the point where from now on cucks like Jeff Flake will never win in the Republican party again

Can someone explain this image to me? Who is she?

Kavanaugh Confirmation General bread get in here anons lets give him some power.

Attached: Screenshot (22).png (1366x768, 535K)

Welcome to the club.

I voted for Obama and now won't vote for another Democrat ever again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tawana_Brawley_rape_allegations

They're desperate at this point because the judiciary is where they have forced through all of their ideology the last seventy years, and allowing a right leaning SCOTUS is unacceptable.
If they ever regain the white house and Congress I guarantee you they'll pack the court. They'll have to.

Thanks. Wow.

thank fucking god. as much as it hurt to live through the obama presidency and the circus that occurred with a milquetoast SCOTUS candidate, it was all absolutely necessary to be where we are today. i don't see the pendulum of conservatism ever swinging back to the center.

YES
YES
YES
YES

Make these go viral NOW

could jeff be redeemed?

Attached: jeb.png (812x634, 582K)

Attached: Nj8XS.jpg (631x556, 77K)

>having his pick delayed for 2 years

The delay was only 9 months, not 2 years. He was nominated on March 16, 2016 and Trump was sworn in the following January.

>Endorses a website that advocates for innocent people who are jailed without proper trials and due process.
>Condemns Kavanaugh.

The absolute state of the Democrats.

the last guy who tried to pull them back from the ledge was webb and we all remember how that shit turned out

Reminder that unless Dems get Flake AND Collins Kavanaugh's in.

It's ogre

I can't take this shit anymore.

Attached: 98B5C174-A63C-48D4-A11F-2704EAE27A6F.jpg (750x521, 189K)

>You're a old white pig

Says '''Adler'''

Attached: 9DA64DD9-0D0B-4A5A-AEB7-D2CF4E4C06B0.jpg (1154x351, 177K)

What I find funny is that the person from pol who made this probably had this image on their computer for unrelated reasons

Attached: 1409173277503.png (468x750, 648K)

I think this hurt the Democrats more than they realize right now

Attached: trumpwinsagain.jpg (526x410, 61K)

Based. This is now a Hatch Hits thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=y9c_plbWbrY

Attached: hatch.png (614x793, 338K)

I was thinking of voting Blue this midterm to gridlock the government and stop Trump but this whole sham has been eye opening.

youtube.com/watch?v=SX7KpaXrq0I

What a terrible hill to die on though. It is not like they have a whole lot of options, but this is the absolute worst one they could have picked.

Attached: 6ttny61x1no11.png (577x163, 29K)

>still having issues
>walk him through them

Lmao Flake

Attached: brainlet.png (621x702, 56K)

Cloture vote is tomorrow, confirmation vote is Saturday.

>twitter.com/ScottHech/status/1047940497027878917
cacklin hens

youtube.com/watch?v=oInMnHe2e40

Absolutely blown the fuck out.
youtube.com/watch?v=WYVPGdUoE94

Attached: hatch_btfoing.png (618x787, 106K)

>I think they have tried literally everything besides straight up killing people
They've tried that too though.

>If
It's a matter of when unless something significant changes with regards to the demographics, not least a wall.