My body

>my body
Prove it.

Attached: Abortion[1].png (850x581, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

numberofabortions.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If there's something inside me that doesn't mean is part of my body. No all stuff located inside other stuff is part of the same

The solution is to kill them both. The mother and the unwanted fetus. Think of all the dead women we could achieve.

This.

I wonder if pro abortionists would condone slaughtering of your handicapped conjoined twin?

>baby is half the father's DNA and half the mother's DNA
>not only making the father co-owner, but also making the baby its own unique being

numberofabortions.com/

Women are evil.

Attached: female_priorities.jpg (800x526, 55K)

What crime are you charged with if you assault a pregnant woman and it terminates her pregnancy?

There's a lot wrong with abortion but I'd rather have single women with dogs than let them raise children as single mothers.

Also, if you have a downie, please abort it.

>be woman
>demand gibs and special privileges
>on the government dime
>my body
The government owns your body, and the government does not see you as a person. You are no more than a Social Security Number.

If you can prove a child is the father's for child support payments, you can prove that it is not your body. It may be inside of your body, but it is as much his as yours.

Also, pretty sure they are monitoring me. Odd things happening while I type text out. Delay in cursor, and "screen tearing" when typing.

The moment of choice occurred when she decided to allow a man to ejaculate inside her.

ITT: white underage edgelords discuss womins

Tyrone Shews, caves in Maria Beyast’s noggin after she catches him double dipping. Unfortunately she dies after 2 months in a COMA. Fortunately her baby is delivered early but healthy and grows up shitpost on the Chan’s.

Maria has her body, not the babies.

Sometimes a mother cat will eat her kittens due to illness in the kitten, lack of food, and other reasons. Sometimes that can happen with humans as well. But call it what it is. You're killing the fuck out of that baby.

>The government owns your body
Sadly this

1 post by this ID

Abortion is murder.

well we have the freedom to get black out drunk in our own homes at any time. why cant a pregnant lady do the same thing? shes just drinking with her own body, if the fetus was so special and a different body it could avoid the alcohol and not die, right?

Attached: 1536193326037.png (340x342, 80K)

>if you get into a car, you're part of the car

Attached: 1509388350691.png (645x729, 90K)

Burden to THEMSELVES and others. Let them have a better shot in the next life instead of mucking up this one

Attached: abortion-guide.gif (1402x970, 256K)

Can I dump nuclear waste near your house? If lethal radiation kills you must be because it's not your body

no that would kill my body, which is murder. are you a literal retard that doesnt know how to form analogies? analogy formation is directly linked to IQ btw

The sperm came from a male hence the male owns the body.

Getting black out drunk pregnant is ANALAGOUS to dumping toxic waste in the fetuses neighborhood/lawn, murdering it

Based and checked

My wallet my money.
Perfect analogy, also makes perfect sense.

What if I let you braindead and then I was charged with keeping you alive but then I unplugged you? Because that's what a woman do with a baby. She puts the baby in a dependable situation, then she kills the babe because of that

why killing pregnant woman is punished more severly if its just clump of cells?

no. the girl has the freedom to do what she wants with her own body aka drink. its different but nice try. when you become pregnant you sign a contract that you wont drink anymore? no you dont

Is this an argument in favour or legalising all drugs?

Don't like fetuses growing inside you? Don't have sex.

baby's body
baby's choice
let's ask the baby

This is why it can’t ever be the woman’s choice ...

>my body.
These aren't our bodies user. These are God's bodies.

King James Version, 1st Corinthians 6

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Attached: St-Paul-ephesus.jpg (406x481, 92K)

>She puts the baby in a dependable situation
no the baby formed inside her, maybe without her consent. if a women is raped she can get pregnant and never wanted a fetus inside HER body. is it illegal to punch yourself in the stomach?

I'm all for killing babies but does anyone in their right mind think women should be allowed to choose fucking anything ...

>Liberals want to punch babies
You heard it here first folks

YES, allow abortion.

AT THE SAME TIME, at the end of each month the mom is pregnant, give the mom X dollars to the mom, assuming the baby is alive,
IF the baby is born the mom will receive Y dollars, where Y is at least 14 times X (logest pregnancy ever was 13 months)

im actually in favor of banning all abortion, even in cases of rape. im just playing devils advocate. calm down

Forgot one important thing, this money can be used to anything the mom want, ANYTHING.

Also she can give the baby to adotiping if wanted, she wont lose money because of that.

her oody her choice?

whos going to pay them?

>whos going to pay them?
The state

Well, instead of beating you by myself other user does let you braindead(just 9 months before total recovery)and I unplug you.

wait a minute, you made me see a flaw at my idea.

>my body
>my choice
>your bill

where does the state get their money?

>is it illegal to punch yourself in the stomach?
Is illegal stop using your body to pay taxes, unless you argue some NAP shit you already lost

>Murdering my unborn children is more important than anything else
The 19th Amendment was a fucking mistake.

im really not surprised that you are a violent nigger, but you actually sound retarded right now. its embarrassing me

>Implying the child's body being mutilated is okay and that the child's body doesn't matter, but giving birth is somehow a horrible thing and it's a woman's body the child is in so murder is okay

The absolute state of the left

You're arguing with logic.
They argue with feelings.
It's a pointless conversation.
t. co-president of a University pro-life club for 4 years as a guy

i think if we paid more money to white women who have kids it would help out. its in the government best interests to have more people exist already, especially if they only paid healthy moms. just you would need to convince everyone to pay more taxes

>is it illegal to punch yourself in the stomach?
Is also illegal to cut a part of you and sell it. Is called organ trafficking

This.

Attached: 1497147086025.jpg (496x287, 45K)

Alimony exists.

Stop promoting single motherhood. Return to the founding of the West where women were considered property of the father/husband and it was him who got the kids.

All doctoral biology textbooks define the start of human life at conception due to unique DNA being formed. It's your "choice" to abort, but it's our right to defend innocent life, call the doctor who did the procedure a murderer and call the woman who aborted either an ignorant child who got pressured into it by an older man (these are the ones I genuinely feel sorry for) or you are a slut who wants men to cum inside you without repercussions.

Dody?

ok you finally have a legit point. good job. but you are wrong at the same time. you can consent to having your own limbs removed to become disabled on purpose. there is even TV shows about people who do that.

>if a women is raped she can get pregnant
Lets use your favorite excuse 'It happens in under

Remember this is the same group that wants guns removed so badly because “think of the children!!1!!”

>where does the state get their money?
As I said my idea has a flaw that I need to find a fix for.
So right now my idea is worthless

>That's your defense
>your
im anonymous bud, unless you want to tell me who i am?

What race is it?

its not a bad idea. we pay for taxes for enough pointless shit already. everyone in a town pays taxes toward their local school even if they dont have kids. its nearly the same thing

>think of the children
>if we don't have guns nobody will want to break into your house and possibly abduct your children for money

“The state” means it’s the taxpayer who will have to pay for it ...

Funny how this "my body my choice" doesnt apply to baby boys who have their genitals mutilated.

Why didn't you address the point? Here the dependency situation comes unwilling from a third party. Like in rape that ends in pregnancy.
You proved my point to all cases of abortion in which the pregnancy wasn't due to rape

is his body your body too?

Oh yes, countries with gun control have zero burglarys ... you’re nuts?

>Alimony exists.
>Stop promoting single motherhood.

I found a flaw at my previous idea, but this is not one.
As I said later you are allowed to give kids to adoption.
Also unlike alimony you will receive money ONLY during pregancy and then a single payment when the baby is born. This happens no matter if the father is married with the mom or not.
A third thing unlike alimony is that you can use the money for ANYTHING you want.

>“The state” means it’s the taxpayer who will have to pay for it ...
Yes I found a flaw at my idea (discovered when the guy asked "who is going to pay for it?"), my idea unless I find a fix, is a shitty one.

>its not a bad idea.
unless modified its not failproof

isnt it an emotional argument to feel bad that fetuses are dying?

Yes, women are the ones who have to go through the pregnancy, women are the ones who have to give birth. Men lack the necessary equipment.

However this does not give women the right to kill an unborn child, especially a healthy child. Just think of all the people that would be alive today if abortion didn't exist. These people could have been great leaders, but they were denied access to life because their creation didn't 'fit in' with their mothers lifestyle.

These women are allowed to unequivocally alter the course of history, and for what? So they can whore about and get drunk?

However, abortion is not the root cause of the problem. No, our societal collapse runs much deeper than simply coat hangering a few fetuses to death. It is ze juden my friends. The dirty stinking jews who want nothing more than to ruin our society and bring death and misery to the doorstep of every human being on earth.

yea it will just causes niggers to have 50 kids for the free gibs like they do already anyway. im sure there is a way to do something similar to your idea tho

So it's only illegal if you make money?

Women can't make babies by themselves. The baby is the man's too. Women think they should be allowed to murder other people's children.

Need to stop calling them fetuses. That's what they call them to make it not sound as bad.
>we're killing fetuses
>we're killing babies

fetus is the name for an unborn baby. its you who is not understanding what the word means. but yes its a baby. if they didnt get an abortion, the baby would be born and live. so they are killing it.

I don't have emotions. Also I think the only way reason can be imposed is violence. You cannot show blind people colors and certainly you cannot show dumb people reason. You have to die

It only required a shot of baby goo into a woman to generate pic related? Why are you anti-white?

why do you care if some random whore kills her unborn baby then? you seem pretty emotional saying you want to hurt me for my words tho, nigger

If a woman gets to choose to abort the baby without consent of the father, then the father should be able to abort being a father and negate all financial responsibility for the child if he so chooses.

Women and their dumb fucking double standards...

Attached: steve-o.jpg (214x236, 5K)

You didn't address the point

And you christc.ucks would? Don't make me laugh. You're non-white surrender monkies.

im against abortion and was just saying popular pro abortion stances to see what pol thinks. stop getting so buttmad bro.

> Shit has my DNA
> Shit is alive

Try harder faggot.

Baby said their are niggers out here let me die

No argument there, but killing babies is the best way to prove to you christfags that your time is up.

>Havin sex
>Woman lops off cock out of nowhere
>OMFGWTF AAAHHHAHHAHH
>it was inside my body, therefore it's my choice in what to do with it
>*Smile with the tooth sparkle*

Some asshat republican created crime?

lol thats the dumbest thing i ever heard im glad you are joking. obviously it doesnt become part of her body for the 20 seconds your dick is inside a girl, but a fetus is feeding off a womans body for 9 months. its a parasite.

You are making the convenience argument when you use "my body". The convenience argument says that there is something (in this case a fetus) that's dependent on you, it takes so many resources from you that you are justified in getting rid of it, especially a fetus that can't do anything on it's own, it's basically a tumor, a leech, sucking resources while not giving anything back.

This argument is fine BUT like you have to be consistent when you apply it, which most people aren't.

So lets say you go with the convenience argument to defend abortion. Then I would ask you the different between a fetus and a 1 year old baby. Both are pretty much equally dependent on someone else, both the fetus and the 1 year old baby, if left completely to themselves, can't do anything and will die. They consume resources and give nothing back. By this argument, I would be totally justified in also killing the 1 year old baby. If you agree then you are being consistent and I'll give that to you, but most people won't agree.

The other problem is, when do you say that someone is so dependent on someone else or something that it's justifiable to kill them? Where do you draw this line? Most of us are dependent on someone else or something for a big part of our lives, a lot of kids and adults are dependent on their parents to pay for school, food, a place to live, entertainment, lots of parents are dependent on their sons when they become older, maybe you'll find yourself in a wheel-cheer and depend on someone else, and maybe that person might one day argue that the level of inconvenience you cause them by requiring their help is soo much that they would be justified in killing you.

Attached: 24.jpg (1200x1193, 93K)

> Hates gubament
> Wants gubament to tell you what to do with your womb booger.

Conservatards will hold both of these logically separate opinions in their heads.

Terminate all dependents at will. No problem.

you forgot
>says liberals are too emotional for wanting to just kill fetuses so they dont have to raise them
>wants to keep fetuses alive because they believe in human souls and feel bad that they are dying
>probably want to kill all liberals, and anyone who disagrees with them
spain faggot said he wants to kill me for something thats not even my real opinion

Abortion is the only thing keeping whites from being overtaken. You fucking christcuck. Abortion stops mexifucks and nogs from shitting out more criminals and low iq fucks. You realize that you, the taxpayer pays for those shits from cradle to grave right? Pays for school, food, prison life, and healthcare? You’re absolutely retarded if you can’t see the financial benefits of allowing abortion. It’s WAY cheaper than paying for unwanted cum fruit. I find it abhorrent, however I prefer to not pay for Tamikas 4 kids and Juanita’s 12 kids who will most likely rob or assault someone. After 3 abortions, I think these whores should be sterilized. Again, it’s about cost here and long term. Only jew loving christcucks are against abortion. To clarify, I think it’s fucked up, I think late term is horrible and murder. I am over 9000% ok with it when done early and the woman being force sterilized after her 3rd one.