Are prenups a good or bad thing?

Are prenups a good or bad thing?

Attached: 1538687468691.jpg (1242x1390, 820K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodlife.com/2018/10/04/hailey-baldwin-justin-bieber-prenup-money-marriage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A MUST HAVE in the age of reeeetoo.

they get thrown out of court

bad because they are useless in court

If you need a prenup, you shouldn't get married

>have money for good divorce lawyers
>don't need prenup

Who would've thought.

relax shes got the Biodome money to fall back on

I've heard they have little legal weight, better to focus on uncucking divorce laws or better yet raising daughters who aren't entitled bratty whores.

I bet you can hear the roast beef slap together when this one walks

Really? shit's this bad?

From orbit

What the fuck when did Beiber get this fucking old? Nigga looks like he's 30.

Just hide money in a trust and physical assets that cannot be tracked down (precious metals/stones, cash). You could also try NFA firearms since they can only be transferred back to a class 3 dealer and not your whore ex wife, though I don't know of any legal precedence for these. Put all your property in your moms name. Easy enough.

Revelation 18:7. Whores of babylon and luciferian idols of the synagogue of satanic demagogues responsible for the beiberhole69 of butters buttwhole in the slim shady slenderman skit. She will share in his unforgivable sin.

All she has to say is that she felt pressured to sign it and it gets torn up and forgotten about

Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, and many others had money for good lawyers and still got divorce raped. You know that the husband has to pay for the wife's lawyer out of his own pocket, right? It's called pendente lite.

He's like 40 year old already, user. Time passes so fast doesn't it?

Holy shit. Justin Bieber is so much of a woman he appears to be hitting the wall too

This. They claim (((duress))) and they essentially become null and void.

The coke is really getting to the Biebs. He aged 15 years in the last 5.

Attached: 1521081213177.png (253x199, 6K)

May as well get one, but judge will wipe his ass with it probably.

Can't speak for Pastaland but it is here.

>Are prenups a good or bad thing?

Good.

t. did a masters report on prenups.

I totally thought it was shopped at first

I’d assume you’d want to share all of your shit based on your flag

>Caring about JB

Y'all need to neck yourselves!

Attached: DRINK MORE BLEACH.jpg (1000x667, 124K)

He does look fucking horrible, failure of a facial hair (im a bad grower too, but i wouldnt showoff this monstrosity), unkept hair like a mop and just gives off this lazy-smelly feeling. Maybe meth finally got to him.

Attached: the_crying_boy__skeleton_edition__by_yugiohfreakxd-d62sm4j.jpg (720x960, 228K)

Amen

she looks just like Stephen Baldwin
why did he to this to himself?

Fuck off dickhead.
this just proves how fucked (((education))) is if this twat did a masters on them and thinks they are "good".

Holy fuck university is truly worthless

good in theory
bad because they actually carry no weight

Bieber hit the wall

Attached: justin-bieber-married-hailey-baldwin-tmz-wrong-1538493698-640x427.jpg (640x427, 68K)

It's on purpose. He resents being marketed as a cute little angel boy and wants to make himself as unattractive as possible.

Beebs is going bald woah

who cares?
jewdges don't respect prenups anyway

Which one is the boy?

all this occult shit doesnt do shit to make you look good huh

Justin Beebler?

severely underrated

Based response from commie scum

>get married with prenup
>marriages goes south
>wife and her kike lawyer scream DURESS
>white knight pathetic virgin judge voids prenup
>50% become 70% what do you mean you can't live on 10% of your earning

best way to avoid getting fucked over in marriage is to be the househusband then flip the script on the breadwinner. also make sure you don't live in a state with common law. the jews and government have poisoned marriage by making everything about money.

Attached: eddie-munster.jpg (400x400, 54K)

It doesn't matter, she's the daughter of Alec Baldwin.

>this just proves how fucked (((education))) is if this twat did a masters on them and thinks they are "good".

Alright cunt, calm down. I didn't say they're perfect. I'd rather have one than not. They've been pretty damn authoritative here for about 8 years now.

two ugly trannies

Why marry hailey Baldwin though

Is she the daughter of Alec Baldwin? She's qt. Why is she with this wigger manlet.

hollywoodlife.com/2018/10/04/hailey-baldwin-justin-bieber-prenup-money-marriage/
>“Hailey is not legally entitled to any of Justin’s premarital assets,”
>“All of Justin’s premarital property remains his,”

they throw them out in Cali so might as well just go for it

you'd know, you've raped enough women to hear them in your sleep

he looks like the main actor from comedy tv show about KARMA

Stephen Baldwin, who is redpilled

No - No they havent you dense fuck

Attached: 1506363287626.jpg (1300x1717, 1.17M)

They are worthless

>Satanism is a hell of a drug

Attached: image_71.jpg (2000x1050, 204K)

This is insane.

Yes.
You wouldn't understand where you live.

He's a good Christian boy. Good for him. They will have beautiful kids.

Attached: 1510707538810.gif (640x550, 204K)

i wish that shit was legal here

If you marry without a prenup, you are literally retarded.

Attached: prenup.jpg (761x256, 34K)

She’s not bad by normal people standards but I still don’t get it.. she is only a model because of her name

That's really fucked up, no hole should have this much power to ruin your life any time she feels like it.

Attached: 49AA6DA100000578-5444707-image-a-1_1519831954824.jpg (634x430, 71K)

How many more years before he is getting a Jordan Peterson style hair transplant?

house husband and ssi
milk the state bois
FUCK THE SYSTEM

He just stopped restraining his puberty with pills.

I thought he came out as Christian a few years ago?

all he needs is a little cleanup and he's fine - unlike roasties at his age who have taken miles of cock, he's just purposefully making himself unattractive

do they really? then whats the point of them

Put assets in a trust

They're bullshit that was invented to give men false sense of confidence so that they'd take the bait.

Yeah he did but the Baldwin's are fucked up with that evil jewjew

*clears throat*
>I signed under duress
*takes half your shit*
nothin persenel

Based niggerlover

Apparently they are both born again Christian.. hailey was home schooled (whatever that means in Hollywood), and they knew each other since childhood... that explains some things I guess

lmfao look at that fucking baldwin face, which one of them (((transitioned)))?? which is it really

Attached: ayy.jpg (200x267, 11K)

>mfw you could have any of the finest thots and you marry Stephen Baldwin with a wig on

Attached: thatotherbaldwin.jpg (340x343, 23K)

Trick idiots into getting married, thinking they're going to walk away with all of their assets when their wife inevitably files for divorce.

Absolutely necessary to make sure she doesn't try to back out later with half your stuff and child support payments.

Attached: tumblr_okr2qgNzRS1t7l5pwo1_1280.jpg (634x986, 169K)

>be rich
>dress like a bum
Why

My husband is going to get a million dollars or more soon and when we get married, I want to make sure there's no way I could ever possibly take anything from him. I don't want any of his money it any of his stuff. He's the only thing that matters and if I fucked up things somehow then it doesn't matter cause I have lost the only thing that matters. I would never hurt him in anyway. I was thinking that maybe I could put a life insurance on myself and make him the benefactor and just do crazy shit until I die and he gets the money and that can be my last way of saying I love you.

When I learned about prenups in law school I was taught that most of them are thrown out if the wife was not represented by independent counsel before signing the agreement. Generally, both parties must have their own lawyer, they are considered adverse to each other, and ethically speaking one lawyer cannot represent both of them even if both of them consent to share a lawyer. She must have enough time to review the prenup with her own lawyer before signing.

Lack of independent counsel when the wife signs is the number one reason these agreements will get trashed in the US. The Britcuck judges are now just openly throwing these agreements out for (((public policy))) reasons. Italy is a EU haven for people that want fair laws on prenups and divorce. Due to treaty obligations if the couple has proper residency in Italy when they sign then there is nothing the Britcuck government can do to trash the agreement.

In the US choosing the state where the marriage is made is important. Avoid blue states like the plague. In my state we have laws that say anything one spouse gains before or during the marriage from inheritance are not marital property. Marital property rules are important. A state rule where I live is that anything in a trust that was created by one spouse before the marriage is not marital property. So see where a trust can be created before the marriage that the state won't consider marital property. Assets can be added to the trust after the marriage and still be protected.

Attached: Divorce in Italy.png (1346x1902, 496K)

>Low cut slutty jeans will never be relevant again

Attached: 1537146962626.png (400x388, 217K)

If you're wealthy enough to worry about a prenup you're wealthy enough to hire someone to help you obfuscate and hide a large portion of your wealth.

You don't have to take anything if (god forbid) you get divorced.

Nah, he finally hit puberty.

Oh, this is going to be fun seeing him get raped by this slut.

Once you marry a roastie she has you on a ball and chain. Men like to think just because they suck the dick of a judge in the form of paper that it somehow saves them. If she won't take a bullet for you don't marry the bitch

Attached: 1538528213217.jpg (524x524, 55K)

I want to be able to sign something legally that prevents it so I can show him I'm all in just for him.

LOL he really did though
>patchy facial hair
>pimples
>more angular bone structure
Dudes gonna get divorce raped when she bails in 5 years or less

The early 2000s had great style, except those fucking platform flip-flops. Shit music, but woman looked good with cut shirts and short hair.

There is only one way that any man living today should ever get married and that's if he get's the slut to sign over her power of attorney to him.

no , he is eating a lot of BIOTINE PILLS , it will grow your hair fast but it will also break your skin .

>i deserve it
what did she do to deserve it?
[spoiler]nothing[spoiler]

She’s going to “Johnny Depp” his ass and take half his money.

Attached: F59CDADF-709F-4D25-A29B-73F389BDF51B.jpg (1125x1349, 275K)

Sooo, are we gonna ignore this guys flag?

You can only share what you OWN. Give everything into a trustfund, that is controlled half by your family.
Then she gets the amount you designed to get out of it. If you are 100 mil, then give yourself a mil a year. Most of divorce laws can't touch such systems.
There was a based director in LA, who gave everything to his brother two days before marriage, even the big house.
When the divorce happened, he could shown even the taxes paid when he gave everything to his brother. She got zilch and her monthly support was 20th of what she could get. There are other options.

why would he even care? even with half his money, he still couldnt spend it all

He married Hailey Baldwin almost immediately after Selena Gomez broke up with him for like the 30th time.

Oh - I didnt know this. I was referring to the music industry