Are we ready for back alley abortions

Are we?

youtu.be/zB5e3Ltv2RM

Attached: C1776F91-3045-4272-8149-F36529385CF2.jpg (500x750, 61K)

Better than secretly having me pay for hospital abortions, and telling me "it's just a light amount of funding, it's not funding abortions."

Attached: 1537555114464.jpg (550x758, 124K)

Feminism was a mistake. The only actions that women take, that they actually have to deal with, involve childbirth and caregiving. They are literally meant for this, so they can handle it. I am sorry you "accidentally" got pregnant and now have to deal with it. inb4 rape, incest, etc.

>Feminism was a mistake
literal incel shitlord

He's right tho, excluding cases of rape and incest the average abortion can be easily avoided by SWALLOWING. But women want the "right" to a medical procedure that kills unborn babies (sorry, "bundles of cells") just because said procedure is convenient.
Use a condom, slut.

Only degenerates will need to get back alley abortions and that's fine with me. NEXT!

If men got pregnant there would be state-funded abortion clinics on every corner. Being "pro life" is purely about old white men asserting control over women's bodies and nothing more.

Pretty sure you're never going to have to worry about being impregnated, Joan.

Attached: joan.png (2448x876, 1.71M)

Want to know how I know you're a walking set of holes?

>coalburning whores risk killing themselves while killing their mutt baby

What's the issue here?

Attached: marie.jpg (645x410, 18K)

Attached: 67C7067D-5ABC-4AEC-9CD1-531145BEDBB2.jpg (289x174, 10K)

If men got pregnant they'd be successfully pressured by society to stay chaste until marriage like women used to be.

Attached: Abortion.jpg (1600x1200, 49K)

should we lagalize assasinations because otherwise people will have to contact dangerous mafia guys to get illegal hitman services bought?

Sounds like the sorta cottage industry that American entrepreneurs could really use to grow the economy

Kys

says the fatherless dindunuffin' who will never be a present and decent father to any child he conceives.
>abort bitch and/or immoutta here

Abortion should be legal. If you don't want to get pregnant, make good decisions. Have sex with someone you love. Wear a condom or get on birth control. It's not that hard to do. We do not reward bad behaviors by killing unborn babies. In a humane society, there is no place for abortion.

Attached: 1538617884624.jpg (640x960, 66K)

Absolutely, because then some of the murdering whore mothers will die too because of shady procedures. It's a win/win.

I meant illegal, sorry.

I used to agree until I met multiple people who were rape babies and grew to be wonderful people. Rape isn't genetic and a lot of times, the child is a shining light in the otherwise terrible attack and can help rape victims to heal and cope.
Naw though let's fucking murder the baby to punish the rapist.

No. But she looks like she needs a spanking.

All the faggots ITT saying to use birth control lmao.. so fucking bluepilled.
No abortion. No birth control.
That's the only way women are going to keep their legs closed and go back to being wives and mothers.

But you're just a bunch of niggers thinking with your dicks so what's the point

I need a new side gig, and pregnant hoes pay cash.

Yeah good luck trying to take away birth control. With the extinction of legal abortion, that would make good decisions far more likely. Good decisions as in: I will only have sex with someone who I am willing to start a family with.

MAKE CONSERVATIVE VALUES GREAT AGAIN

Attached: aid1985973-v4-728px-Use-a-Coat-Hanger-to-Break-Into-a-Car-Step-1-Version-4.jpg (725x522, 56K)

>Roasties will start getting unsafe, back alley abortions
>Thousands die from infections and complications
thot patrolled?

What we need is to meme a way so that white women are denied backalley abortion services due to privilege but nonwhites are given ready access.
Helping vote Blumpf in office is a good place to start.

killing not only future liberal, but also the liberal mother :(

why the most pro life people are women then ?

I also i would add, it would be pretty bad if you die trying to murder your child in alley, i am you made the new.

>Yeah good luck trying to take away birth control.
I know that isn't possible.
But if you're on Jow Forums insisting women should go on having promiscuous sex and just use birth control, you should fuck off back to plebbit

Bitch nigger

It's only fair that you risk your own life when you want to take another's.

Attached: 1510953104712.jpg (653x477, 191K)

It's things like this that prevent me from being a legitimate Christian.
I think you deserve to be harshly punished for thinking such idiotic things, or pretending to and spreading them.

DOTR can't come soon enough.

Can you please tell me what country I have to invade and how many niggers I need to kill to find a women like that

How about admitting that the last 60 years of sexual degeneracy and feminism have been a collosal mistake that is leading us into a sociatal death spiral? Leaving abortion as a states issue instead of a "right" is one step in the right direction. Have sex only with people you love or are married with. Take it from the old timer.

If men got pregnant they would be women and nothing would change. You're fucking stupid. The entirety of our sexual dimorphism and why the sexes socially became what they did is because women get pregnant and not men.

Good, if you try to kill your child you should face the consequences.

abortions should be safe and legal
sorry m80s

That's not what I am saying. I'm saying hopefully with the extinction of legal abortion, women will only have sex with those who they're willing to start a family with. A monogamous relationship.

The women in my family dont get abortions.
Even the fuckups that got pregnant as teens.
We support our own.
My niece just graduated from med school this year and her daughter is by far the brightest kid in her class.
Thank God she didnt abort her.

This. This is your brain on social constructionism

Siberia

Family taking care of their own is the way it should be and always has been. The last 60 years have been a hiccup.

yes let all the dirty thots, sluts & whores die of tetanus
stop being anti-science for rejecting natural selection faggot

Attached: 90342769376342.jpg (319x199, 13K)

It amazes me how assblasted women get over this issue. Even if Roe v. Wade were overturned, all it would do is return things to the previous status quo where states could set their own laws about abortion. Worst case scenario women living in red states would have to take a road trip to a blue state.

$29 flights will become the next thing since Google showed us that one textbox line.

As the saying goes there's no putting the genie back in the bottle. "Worst" case scenario I see happening is roe vs. wade is repealed but, its left up to the states to determine whether or not they want it legal or not.

We should try to get rid of welfare before abortion.

Why dont wemon just not have unprotected sex if they arent prepared to have children?

Because they're the only ones at risk. Men have nothing to lose

This is perfect
We should run with this
Makes sense to me
You have to risk your life if you wish to take another
The time is long overdue in teaching whores about responsibility

sweden or norway, but you have to be fast, if you last to much you will have imbred pakistani women

their child ? also they have to live in a world which consider normal that a mother kill his own child, fucking depressing.

And make sure that they feel super guilty about murdering their innocent baby

Attached: 1538610628292.jpg (540x663, 65K)

You're delusional and sick. Please put your head in the oven and turn it on.

I hope the roastie will kill herself aborting her child.

Biology precedes behavior you fucking shit for brains. What does a hypothetical impossibility have to do with it at all?