Only people who own land should be able to vote

prove me wrong

Attached: properpeng.png (475x590, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yS1NDMN9Gnw&t=110s
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Our founding documents

Attached: Read Me Faggot.jpg (731x468, 122K)

You're right. Only white anglo males should be allowed to vote.

How about only people who actually "OWN" land, not the fucking bank. If you have some upside down mortgage shit then no vote for you.

>pay land tax after you own land and home
>if you don't pay it, the government takes it
>if you can't pay it off and it can be taken from you then you don't own it
>banks own all the land
>only banks can vote
Brilliant idea, Goldstein.

Only people who have military service should be able to vote

fuck voting
beware the vote jew

Agree. Wholeheartedly. It provides both incentive and integrity in the system.

I'm not opposed to this.

The government de facto owns all the land because you have to pay property tax on it, and if you don’t they’ll take it from you.

Checked hard
15th amendment (blacks) and 19th amendment (women)

No but devout jewish funded communists should not be able to vote at all

Thanks, Commie, you're 100% right, trips don't lie

Only pure whites that outright own 10,000 acres should be able to breath

don't jews own most of the land?

trips of truth

Only the rich and powerful should be able to vote. Bring back the aristocracy. Prove me wrong.

>prove me wrong
Isn't being OP proof enough?

>rich cocksuckers buy all the land
>sells it for over 9000% the original price
>no one can buy land
>vote for war
>send everyone living in commie blocs to die
nice plan dipshit

>buy 1 square foot of land
>can vote now

No, I can't prove you wrong and I am a RENTER. Even so I can fully understand the argument because who else has any vested interest in the land? Women sure in the hell don't, nor do the colored whiners.

Agreed and I didn’t own land until this last 3 months

I would have gladly given up the right to vote if it went to land owners

Hell I’d never vote again if we took away women’s right to vote

Attached: hedge-funder-martin-shkreli-has-been-arrested-in-a-securities-fraud-investigation.jpg (1190x595, 193K)

wrong.

Only white men should be able to vote

Valid != true.
The thing about logic is it is illogical.

>Prove me wrong
Okay. Jews. But you have sort of the right idea. Instead of land ownership, it should be about taxes paid being grater than benefits received.

>only chinks are allowed to vote
no thanks

So half of the voters will buy urban jewish slumlords. Good plan.

>property values quadruple overnight
>only the wealthy get to vote
Is this the intended result?

>Richfags buy all the land
>Richfags set autistic prices
>Poorfags forced to rent and thus not own property
>Richfags control the government and vote themselves advantages to further raise themselves and shit on society
>Kike faggots now own the country with 90% of the country being rent slaves
Brilliant plan OP, go fuckyourself

this t b h. We /starship troopers/ now.

Yes especially in canada.

what i meant, little to no debt on property
that wouldn't give banks the right to vote shit head
another valid proposal
sauce? dont think so unless you mean banks
most states have legislation against price gouging

Found the retarded bugman

Agreed. King owns the land. One king one vote.

oh
>population increases
>finite area of land
dont be stupid

>legislation that can be voted out
>being a retard

ovens, lots of big ovens

Also one vote per family, not one vote per individual. Families must consist of a husband, wife, and children.

Not just "own land" then you get a situation where 10,000 people all jointly own 1 acre so their actual share is so small it's insignificant. You need to own a decent sized parcel of land (at least 1 acre). Also you should be a net tax payer and have legitimate children. If you don't have skin in the current game you won't care. If you don't have skin in the future game you'll mortgage the future for short term profits today.

Every nation would be some much better.

Trips of Truth. You left out the landowner part though.

>finite area of land
>therefor finite area for production and capital
Yeah lets just let every dumbass vote, that's going great for us so far.

There should be no land tax or inheritance tax for that matter

Only white married men who own land and have children should be allowed to vote.

I think the point is that people should have to be somehow personally invested in their country to vote, so as not to just vote for whoever will sign their welfare checks

This. Far more important than owning land is having a stake in the future.

production and capital has nothing to do with how much land you own now

To a lesser degree than my statement, this. yes.

Show pics of your property.

You do know women can own land right?

This
It would be the easiest system to subvert

The Jews would just buy up all the land and make people rent you fucking moron

Land owning married men with children.
Anyone else has no stake in the future so they'll promote destructive feel-good policies.

You're such a brainlet who has just read some old colonial era stuff or common law and thinks you're the first person to have this thought.

It's a good idea but absolutely shit to use land in this age. This was presumably done when land was a sign of being bound to it through your work or through aristocratic holdings and the various other ways one may acquire land in early/late modern Europe. In 2018 you'd simply have the value of land shoot up as every body grabs an acre - totally affordable to the average person - for the right to vote.

Holding land doesn't have the same prestige now basically. Perhaps taxpayers, or a family, certain occupations, housing, your financial class, societal class. It could be a combination of any of these things and more but it needs to be something relevant to our day and age which shows you have some standing in society and some desire for its continued survival.

Me and my husband were talking about this yesterday and how its stupid to lower the age to 16 etc.
Even if someone is 18. they can still be influenced by their parents, not until they move out and rent or whatever would be the best cuz then you are looking out for practical non emotional reasons that are fully selfish like younger people would.
Adults moved out of their parents house would have responsibility and vote acordingly.

But what do you mean by "owning" land tho? If it was that way, a lot of farmers wouldnt be able to vote and it would be like old britain with serfs and shit.

I cant vote cuz i was told i dont have to cuz of my retard diagnosises, i could do it now, but i dont wanna vote for anyone.

>meanwhile on 1790s pol

I will assume you meant white males over 35 who own land, and agree.

>meanwhile in current year real life

Attached: dragkidwtf.webm (818x840, 2.89M)

How much land? I can buy an acre of wooded land in the middle of nowhere for a few thousand dollars, then subdivide it into 1 inch square lots and sell them to people for 5 bucks.

inheritance tax should exist, same with capital gain tax, but it should not screw people at the bottom.

fpbp

>prove me wrong
If land was the sole requirement for representation, then corporations would own all the land and parcel it out to the maximum number of people they could in order to maximize their leverage. America would be even more of a shithole. Fuck off with your bad ideas, but who is the qt.

He said people, so that was my assumption.

>Only people who own land should be able to vote

I agree, I own land, pay property taxes, contribute more to the country than others.

....but that's not realistic.

If anything, renters' vote should weight only half as much as a land owner; while homeless people should only have 1/10 of their vote counted.

>mfw real life has become the Satyricon

Attached: qt.jpg (613x800, 184K)

Didn't ye kick the british out so you didn't have to have land to vote.

I've never heard that before.

The left would give everyone 5 sq ft of land.

How about: only people who make enough money to pay taxes can vote.

/thread

The second paragraph is also called "the only game in town" fallacy.

youtube.com/watch?v=yS1NDMN9Gnw&t=110s

discord gg/3Yuek5j.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Inheritance tax is so dumb though. Someone has already worked their whole life and paid tax on it. To then tax it again is aweful. This practice has destoyed a lot of old estates in scotland because the people who own it dont have huge amounts of money and just the land of their ancestors.

The populace shouldnt vote at all
They're too busy with living their hedonistic lives to decide what is important for a nation.
prove me wrong

>who own it dont have huge amounts of money and just the land of their ancestors.
this happened to some guy whose family estate was given to him, 13th century i believe, for exterminating the local wolf population.

People attack it for the wrong reasons.

>prove me wrong
Only White land owning males should be allowed to vote.
There, I just proved you wrong.

also, if you require any form of government assistance that results in a net loss to the country you lose all rights to vote