Sheboon Goes Bananas

mobile.twitter.com/UTBarstool/status/1047181423420084224

Attached: 1538686750834s.jpg (205x250, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/UTBarstool/status/1047181423420084224
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she got doxed

>chimps chimp out
News at 11.

You go girl!!

What happened?

Nigger gets triggered.

>YAAAASSS SLAY QUEEN
Niggers only act like this because white people cuck out at the first sign of conflict. Either stand up to these chimps or prepare to go extinct. Someone should have laid this nigger out. If two hill billies are willing to kill over a matress you can put the effort in to defend your views from some chimp and knock her ass out.

Attached: 1537540565242.png (719x664, 90K)

>mobile.twitter.com/UTBarstool/status/1047181423420084224

nigger behaves like nigger...

this is news... why?

Attached: bb-5bb30b7f29854.jpg (1470x1116, 273K)

If you don't think that the government already has the people who will put on the red scarf, smash your head in and kick your body in a hole in a killing field you're naive.

the comments were even more insane.
>normies "they should have the 1st A right to hold those signs"
>poc "dat only protect you from da gov" "you ain't got no protection from consequences"

Open nigger season when?

lol at the twitter comments. The left are attacking each other and are unravelling completely like Jow Forums predicted

Fucking this, time to stop fearing trouble
Id never tolerate this shit, but then again id never stand around waving a political sign either
Regardless the people celebrating this shit need to get fucking bashed
Theives, assailants, and vandals run around unpunished in these marxist indoctrination camps

>punch her
>headline next day
>KAVANAUGH SUPPORTER ASSAULTS INNOCENT BLACK WOMYN
>no normie reads past the headline, assumes the worst
or
>do nothing
>sit back and laugh at hysterical chimp out
>let your enemies write the propaganda for you

Attached: 1536112554416.png (680x680, 413K)

This

Ok fighting them is a last resort but a majority of these TPUSA people will not fight back at all. This makes them look weak.

I remember when I was in a "turn the other cheek" phase when I was a lot more liberal. That ended when some hipster though attacking me with a bike chain would be funny because I was wearing an Elmo shirt ironically and he was drunkenly babbling about the sesame street patriarchy. So I looked up the bullshit he was talking about and still have no idea why he was so violent over it but I wound up going from near marxist to conservative gradually after that point and time. I don't have a particular reason outside of "do you not own a mirror?" when people who knew me before ask about it.

Also at this point is it even worth caring what a normie thinks? Anyone who is a zero iq nigger is irrelevant at this point an essentially an NPC good goy who won't question anything. I'm just tired of people talking the big game, then getting cucked by shaniqua when they could easily mace her or some shit.

didn't Idi Amin say the same shit?

My baby girl killing it! You go Queen!

There's the left and then there's the nigger left.

They should have just throw her wig in the street or a watermelon. Traffic would solve the problem.

Shit is so bad on college campuses now its sad. Anything that isn't far left is enough to warrant a protest at my school. We already have had 3 protests in the time ive been here lead by niggers because they felt oppressed. Funny thing is part of it was because some guy poster its ok to be white flyers.

Fellas, I think Gabi might be retarded

Attached: Screenshot_20181004-171910_Twitter.jpg (1440x2960, 951K)

>wears a 14 pound wig
>wonders why no one takes blacks serious

This nigger is culturally appropriating my beautiful blonde hair.

Attached: 4thdimensionalanger.jpg (900x900, 566K)

>the basedboy camera man
kek

The left is stuck in a ongoing recursive process of going further left. When they think they aren't progressive enough, they filter out people they think arent oppressed enough then rebrand themselves with whatever buzzwords make them seem better.

Based and redpilled

This. Negroes are actually huge cowards when faced with someone willing to stand their ground. White people prefer to take a beating on the ground than to go down swinging and they must drop this Christcuck poison before it’s too late.

>tearing up posters is free speech

Leftists are actual retards

Attached: 298OS.jpg (971x565, 141K)

This took place on the University of Texas campus. Texas has campus carry meaning any one of them could have drawn their side arm on her in order to avoid assault. But because most of these people are weeby cucks none of them had the balls and probably don't even have a license.

True. They are useless unless a white man actually tells them how to be.

They literally fucking are. They are emotional NPC morons who put no depth of thought into any of the bullshit the claim to be so important to them. They are broken people.

False dichotomy. You can support Kav and still think sexual assault is wrong.

Also
>Texas
So much for the last bastion of conservatism and standing your ground.

Embarrassing!

Attached: AF8BE2F2-1EFB-40F9-A19E-8A8E17892C54.jpg (500x381, 62K)

Because defending your sign is definitely worth taking someone's life over...

The sheboon's behavior redpills other people tho. No one wants to live in a zoo so the more we can show them chimping out the better.

If you use physical force instead of words to get someone to do what you want, that's assault and in Texas it might get you shot. Don't be a cuck.

The 19th amendment was truly a mistake

Attached: jesus w ept.png (615x146, 15K)

>tfw it’s the most liked and retweeted response in the thread

Major blackpill, I finally understand the NPC meme. Nuclear war can’t come soon enough

Attached: B6D2050E-16AB-4064-B6C8-BC4CF3A42B4B.jpg (313x1024, 80K)

>those retarded replies

Attached: cr.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

That's just another racist nog who does racist shit "on the daily" and has self loathing white people blow glitter up her snatch for it. She's just managing the plantation the way she was taught.

Don't you need to be a certain age to get a concealed carry loicense?

Attached: 1528261646869.jpg (1024x768, 224K)

What the fuck did I just read? What actual retardation is this?

Attached: 1515711102289.jpg (322x504, 35K)

Attached: i doubt it.png (351x625, 136K)

>Don't you need to be a certain age to get a concealed carry loicense?

Yes, be an adult, meaning over 18

Attached: burger.gif (320x160, 164K)

>over 18

SHALL

Attached: 63710905a28fcc1232fa74e3a7027ccc8b81f03f525f657a43ceaad2935b83ce.png (633x758, 335K)

You're god damn right

Attached: 1537920096581.png (668x1405, 176K)

You just wait until she gets one of those headaches with pictures and words. Then she'll show you.

>>let your enemies write the propaganda for you
You can do this AND protect your shit, just make sure a camera's nearby.

>wait for her to go for the sign
>move it out of reach
>wait for her to try to reach over you
>push her away
>keep doing this until she goes ape
>punch her lights out

Based

Based

>mobile posting

literally, like, free speech to tear up others speech, with like, ya'll, literally your hands is speech bruh preach

honestly these people are just mentally deranged

Yaaaas sis, big mood

preach gabi preach

Attached: GzBMMN4.png (416x435, 114K)

If kavanaugh wins its gonna be so much fun to push half of these commies to suicide by meme warfare

Attached: 2018-10-04-12-26-05-1.png (993x771, 238K)

she looks Scandinavian.
is she a vikang?

And not one right winger put that dumb nigger in her place. Pepper spray ftw.

Freedom of speech lets you destroy other peoples property or signs?
Fuck ima go out and burn down all these liberal bill boards then!
God bless the USA!

True. Whilst fascinating.

White guy: "That's pretty violent of you!"
Me: "Well, she does have a genetic predisposition to it."

Right wing pussies think they'd win a civil war, but they're too scared to stop a single nigger from destroying their signs.

/ourqueen/

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT NIGLETS HAIR???

Does the poor girl not own a fucking mirror, or a father who tells her not to go outside looking like a $2 whore?

>The 19th amendment was truly a mistake
It was men's fault for voting it in. And the 18th. Both pushed by the early ancestors of feminists, and the men cucked.

Never stop your opponents, while they are making fools of themselves.
>Life 101

Attached: Shitty_PS.jpg (1200x920, 359K)