US post-balkanization

US post-balkanization.

Attached: d0mWX.png (1050x670, 106K)

give Oklahoma and northern NM (and texas panhandle to keep aesthetics) to the natives and I support this map

Is the red a white ethnostate?

Attached: D14C9115-C781-4F77-8433-BE004B0D5442.png (400x400, 107K)

That just increases the border the US has to protect. Are you high?

Paint the whole map red, dickhead.

Doesn't really make sense.

just chop off california and be done with it

Yes.

It's not based on practicality, it's based on plausibility.

This is just the scenario immediately following the balkanization event. Borders would probably shift again.

no, it will have canadian immigrants

Y’all can have Arkansas back, it’s full of white trash like the clintons

Fuck that, I'm not living in a 3rd world shit hole. I prefer to live in a 1st world shit hole.

Move to the part that matches your race, then. I have no doubt that there will be a "Little South," and "Little West" made up as displaced people in the white USA.

This is post-Balkanization & the subsequent war map.

___Amerikaner Defensive Pact Members:___
>UAR
a White Republic, basically USA 2.0
>Free Alaskan State
dominion of the UAR

>Cascadian Reich
Fascist/Nat Soc state
>Independent State of Florida
Fascist/Nat Soc state

>Deseret
Mormon Theocrcacy (majority White)

___Progressive Alliance Pact Members:___
>DPRA
Marxist-Leninist state
>SSR-H
satellite of DPRA

>Aztlan
Hispanic Ethnostate
>Nuevo Cuba
Cuban Ethnostate

>Kangzlandia
African American Ethnostate

Attached: Post-Balkanization & War.jpg (2950x1500, 418K)

Cascadia, RMR, and Midwest are ethnostates

Attached: us-ethnicity.jpg (7129x3833, 2.88M)

why is every balkan usa map made by drooling retards?

I wonder who is behind this post

I live in one of the whitest states in the US but it's supposedly part of Mexico in this map. that's a big NOPE!

forgot pic

Attached: 1537247565176.png (721x843, 758K)

Those fucking beaners can’t even control their own country currently and you expect them to control the American southwest?

>giving utah to mexico
I think the mormons would rather be independent.
>giving arkansas to new africa
Your map is tarded.

ugh...this fucking thread. the regional economies of the United States are too integrated to be divided along political lines.

Attached: Malvern Hill.jpg (3666x1315, 811K)

don't forget Jewtropolis as its own state

Utah or Oklahoma?

I like it, but I don't think we could build a wall that big.

>giving

wow you fucking idiot you really earned that (you) didn't you

>Surrendering any land to the Mexican proxy invaders
La Raza detected, neck yourself

Why the fuck woukd you give the niggers the mississippi?

Post yours then, knucklehead.

Part of it is based on racial composition, but another large factor is connectedness. It would be hard to maintain a subsection of your nation if it's surrounded by enemy territory on all sides, and you have to go through enemy territory to access it. Which state are you referring to?

By kicking out all the white people and shitting it up.

It wouldn't be given, it's too inundated and surrounded. It'd be taken.

I hate to keep reminding you, but Texas will stay Texas. I know, we're already in the bunker but we're not leaving. Remember the Alamo.

Attached: 1490814723982.jpg (500x373, 33K)

Definitely one of those.

>being such a cuck you'd cede land to form your fantasy ethno-state

Attached: 1478988706893.gif (342x277, 1.96M)

>political

It's kind of hard when they outnumber you eight-to-one and are obsessed with you being dead. This wouldn't happen tomorrow, it would be years from now.

Where is the Native American state

Utah, I'm talking about Utah. Utah should be it's own country.

The South would create an autonomous region for blacks so BMW doesn't shut down its plants. CSA has nominal control of all of the territory

>Move to the part
how about you kys and every nigger spic like you

Attached: 1538083818380.png (413x435, 425K)

Texas is closer to becoming Tejas than it has ever been. Imagine what it'll be in 50 years.

I definitely think it should, I love Utah. My scenario is based on ethnic populations becoming the overwhelming majority, or invading/surrounding. It's not ideal at all.

>all that """Mexican Territory"""
it was always Native American territory desu

Hey look, a retarded muslim. The spics and niggers can't win a war to save their lives you dumb shitskin.
The mormons are doomsday preppers. They'd slaughter interlopers in a war scenario. The hillbillies in Arkansas would fight off the niggers and spics.
Now that I think about it Oklahoma would probably fight off Tejas as well. Not sure about Colorado since they're all fags.

Attached: 6516846846854.png (1050x670, 104K)

>Giving away your entire country to dumb niggers and beaners
Hello no, I'll die before I see that happen. The spics aren't getting anything, and the blacks might get a small landlocked portion of the south where they already hold majority status.

Attached: 1502874988721.png (1599x1599, 302K)

AZ was colonized by my ancestors, I don't want to give up my birthright.

Where should we setup the nigger reservation? I’m thinking Atlanta.

Totally.

>implying they'd survive the balkanization event

Unless something seriously changes, the place you love will not resemble itself at all in 50 years. You will be a minority there, and the majority will want you dead.

>the regional economies of the Roman Empire are too integrated to be divided along political lines.

>the regional economies of the Yugoslavia are too integrated to be divided along political lines.

>the regional economies of the USSR are too integrated to be divided along political lines.

MULTI-ETHNIC. EMPIRES. DO NOT. WORK.

Attached: 1483827021768.jpg (1000x529, 146K)

That's fucking awesome. Niggastan. It will look like Liberia/Chicago/Detroit/any other nigger city, in only a couple years.

I wholeheartedly agree with all these changes except for Nevada, which I'm up on the air on. One one hand, it's heavily spic, but on the other, it's in a strategic position for the whites.

sorry pendejo we're taking a lot more than that

Attached: MEChAregionImageMap.gif (550x301, 32K)

>Northern California, Nevada, Arizona
>Not part of USA
>Utah not its own nation
>Texas not balkanized its self
Low energy post

Attached: 1538531096184.jpg (864x960, 94K)

tfw my home state will be part of mexico

The US won't balkanize. The clay is too strategically important. Either it'll be conquered by external enemies due to weakness (unlikely) or Progressives will try to lead a Communist-esque uprising with a woke whites/Jews + ethnic minority coalition.

just kill all the spics
we can make all the empty malls into concentration camps. nigs are only 12% of the population.

>giving that much territory to niggers
Nope.

>implying you defeat a population who is smarter and more organized than you on their own turf, where they're the majority
>implying brute force and being the majority isn't all you have

Mine too. This isn't my ideal, it's what I see as realistic, based on demographic changes in about 50-100 years.

CO boy here
i'm not a fag and i wish the rest of my state wasn't
based Dixie bro

The red looks like it'd just be urbanized New Englanders telling everyone else in its "nation" what to do.

Mexico is the one more likely to balcanise. I'm surprised it didn't happen already.

I'm CO too. I don't live there but I was born there and my family has been there for generations. I heard it's become a real shitpit from my buddy who went to school there.

Yours isn't based on demographics though, you essentially kicked out ~100 million whites

Some of us are still alright. Usually it's the few natives left that are good

>the blacks might get a small landlocked portion of the south where they already hold majority status.
That's what my map had

Fuck you dude. We had a dude gun down a church of blacks in the name of white power and didn't have one chimp break a window.

What other state has their coons in check more than SC? HUH? Get real.

Attached: b1481d658d9a76e0c66296b8f54f749e.png (1024x611, 48K)

can confirm
my home city has been overrun by nogs and spics
what city you from?

Dylan Roof did nothing wrong. Long live Rhodesia

>Yours isn't based on demographics though, you essentially kicked out ~100 million whites
It's part demographic and partially based on the impracticality of holding territory that's surrounded by enemies on all sides.

That’s the idea. GLR had it right: give blacks a ticket to the Rez or Africa. All we have to do is wait for the Rez to collapse so we can just mop up the remaining blacks.

Denver. You?

Any part of the us being take over by a foreign power is absurd and retarded

If anythingn parts of northern Mexico would break from
Mexico and join with Texas, California and Arizona in some sort of hybrid state

The northern Mexicans and southwestern Americans are closer to eachother culturally than they are to their main countries respectively.

The border states have fiercely independent people and an economic power that dwarfs mexico

The southwestern states will never ever ever be part of Mexico ever

Everyone knows that any new society whites try to create isn't going to have God's blessing unless the soil of South Carolina is in accordance. You've been warned.

Attached: Aerial001-662x440.jpg (662x440, 111K)

Based

Denver too

>Any part of the us being take over by a foreign power is absurd and retarded
It's absurd in 2018. What about in 2065, when most of the states you mentioned are 90%+ Mexican?

Roof took out harmless church negros, instead of hood niggers who actually do harm to this country.

it is going to much more balkanized than that...and it will not have spic or nigger flags...

Attached: 1533488288116.png (1600x1067, 2.98M)

image made by an underage spic
if you think the rednecks in the south will give up their states to sudden complete and total niggerdom you don't know any rednecks

In
Dixie
Land
I'll
Take
My
Stand
To
Live
And
Die
In
Dixie

Every fucking breath of my life. Maybe if you're not from a place worth dying for you can't understand this.

Attached: ssewef.jpg (500x333, 26K)

>cascadia being a reich...ever

Attached: whiteinfant.png (5232x2348, 582K)

I like this.

This is stupid. Appalachia will form the Free Republic of Appalachia as soon as any balkanization takes place. Russia would give us SAMs and nobody will ever make fun of us again.

Attached: 1_svRprdse978vsoCrmZhi7g.png (2000x1239, 1.06M)

Y'all are some dumb niggers. You'll want to keep the South. The Midwest is worthless. All the good port cities are Virginia and points south. The Gulf is full of oil. We don't have to freeze for half of the year, and the beaches are better. Your basic Urban Nigger doesn't get uppity down here because we don't give a fuck about being called racist.
Texas can come too.

texas would be its own country

>Not wanting a full heart of darkness nigger rump state

>Don't know the difference between country nigger and urban nigger

Can you not read graphs? The vast majority of Cascadian babies are majority white.

Additionally, any White ethnostate(s) will need ocean access, and they sure as shit aren't getting it from California or the Southeast US. Which leaves only the Northeast or Northwest.

There will be fighting in the region certainly, and that's why they will have to go full-fash to overcome. There's no need for say.... Nebraska to go full-fash because they're already almost completely White. Nothing will change for them and their borders are fairly secure. The Pacific Northwest however, is extremely valuable territory that WILL be fought over until a war-hardened nation emerges...and whites have the clear numerical advantage, so I know who i'm betting on.

Attached: a86a86212ccaf6a7d91bd892b6df116a.jpg (640x396, 66K)

czech'd

They came to the US to get away from Mexico. Rejoining Mexico would be retarded.

It won't be the place you love. It'll be 80%+ black due to low white birth rates and increasing black birth rates, which will stem from the blacks' desire to seize political power in the deep south.

I have a brief storyline for the map
>around 2065
>the southwest is as Mexican as New England is white
>the deep south is as black as New England is white
>the white parts have a low birth rate in this timeline, and is having a medium-intensity population crisis
>due to overpopulation of nonwhites, politics becomes white identity vs. nonwhite identity instead of left vs. right
>nonwhite identity eventually splits into black identity and Mexican identity
>government completely ineffective because the two nonwhite parties are low IQ, Marxist emotional retards
>bordering on total anarchy
>blacks completely overtake south, rhodesia.jpg
>Mexicans flat out overtake southwest
>Southwest becomes a hybrid zone of US and Mexico, with completely free movement between
>90% of the southwest speaks Spanish as a first language
>due to the political inefficiency, militias begin forming in the three zones
>black and Mexican militias are mostly gangs and drug funded
>white identity goes mainstream in white America as everyone is now redpilled on race realism
>most whites tired of the violent and high tax rate
>as a last stand, white America comes out in droves and elects a Buchanan style populist, who runs on cutting gibs
>federal government shuts down because the three sides can't agree on a budget
>senate erupts into a middle eastern standoff
>SHTF
>see OP pic

>ocean access
Nigger, you need ports, not "ocean access". Biggest ports in the US are mostly in Texas and Louisiana.

>all those lib states in US
>more border to defend
>less than half of the coastal areas it had before
why is everyone who talks balkanization a fucking idiot?

It’s never going to be 90% Mexican kill your self

Oh yeah, forgot
>white identity starts as "conservative identity" but moves more and more ethnonationalist with the years, as the older voters start to die off

Blacks can't control the Mississippi delta. It's too valuable and complex for them to run.

Better go have a bunch of kids, or start slaughtering as fast as you can.

They are pozzed whites who are detriment to the state.
Portland and Seattle will destroy the nation state.

Attached: whiteinfantsouthernline.jpg (5232x2348, 2.82M)

>ethnonationalist
You don't know many Southerners do you?

And yet they march around with Mexican flags and spit on our country constantly, really makes me think. They didn't come here to "get away from Mexico" they came for the gibbs. If Mexico had equivalent gibbs they'd be back there in a heartbeat.

Attached: Americans.jpg (580x433, 77K)

>giving most of the coast to shit skins

are you fucking retarded?

Attached: Onlyfeasibleway.png (1145x656, 96K)

What natives are in OK? The redhead, green eyed, fair skinned ones?

This timeline is based on the assumption that the white birthrate doesn't go up fast enough to compete with the nonwhite birthrates. Even if they're determined, they won't be effective if outnumbered.

Nobody has "given" anyone anything in this scenario, and it's not based on an ideal.

>Indian territory
>what natives
google "trail of tears"