Kavanaugh Confirmation General

Faggot Dems Chimping out on senate floor. Republicans chimping right back.

Watch Live Stream Senate Floor
floor.senate.gov/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=2&event_id=2662

Attached: Screenshot (20).png (1366x768, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/10/04/politics/senate-receives-fbi-kavanaugh-file/index.html
cnn.com/2018/10/04/politics/kavanaugh-midterms-republicans-2018/index.html
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/10/04/kavanaugh-compromise-chris-coons-middle-everything/1492878002/
cbsnews.com/live-news/kavanaugh-fbi-investigation-report-senate-review-today-2018-10-04-live-updates/
usatoday.com/story/life/people/2018/10/04/amy-schumer-protests-kavanaugh-tells-cops-yes-wants-arrested/1525322002/
politico.com/story/2018/10/03/lindsey-graham-kavanaugh-booed-865570
youtube.com/watch?v=S5bogm15OUk
youtube.com/watch?v=-frwChQ0NpE
youtube.com/watch?v=F0SwwyqhJMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for one consolidated mega bread.

Attached: 1538650920799.jpg (960x760, 43K)

cnn.com/2018/10/04/politics/senate-receives-fbi-kavanaugh-file/index.html

cnn.com/2018/10/04/politics/kavanaugh-midterms-republicans-2018/index.html

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/10/04/kavanaugh-compromise-chris-coons-middle-everything/1492878002/

cbsnews.com/live-news/kavanaugh-fbi-investigation-report-senate-review-today-2018-10-04-live-updates/

usatoday.com/story/life/people/2018/10/04/amy-schumer-protests-kavanaugh-tells-cops-yes-wants-arrested/1525322002/

Thanks for joining currently senator from north Carolina talking about pastor brunson instead of kavanaugh.

yesterday we had a successful kavanaugh bread lets try to do it again. Please discuss everything kavanaugh. As always feel free to shitpost as much as you desire.

Attached: Screenshot (21).png (1366x768, 1.06M)

It's a good time to be alive.
30 years of conservative control.
Ginsberg dead soon.

Attached: 1538089591987.jpg (960x625, 82K)

Protesters have been arrested. Counter protesters standing their ground. KAVACHAD!!!

Attached: 1538610948650.gif (200x200, 401K)

Why is senator Grassley so based ?

so far it's been nothing but D grandstanding. only 2 R speakers and the last one just talked about Turkey.

Attached: 1538671350421.jpg (1024x958, 119K)

based graham
politico.com/story/2018/10/03/lindsey-graham-kavanaugh-booed-865570

yep did you see hirono? ugh

Because hes a boomer. lol they dont take shit from anybody.

"Mr. Kavanaugh, how many beers are too much ? Please demonstrate the court"

Attached: Kavanaugh-maymay.jpg (1144x2496, 386K)

>"Mr. Kavanaugh, how many beers are too much ? Please demonstrate the court"
Kav looks around, smirks and says

>"Ill be right back"
>Comes back with Keg & Solo cups...half smoked cigarette hanging from his lip.
>Turns and looks at the court
>"Who is up for a game of Devil's Triangle"

youtube.com/watch?v=S5bogm15OUk

CANT GODWINS LAW THE KAVANAUGH

They don't have the votes. Kavanaugh is finished!

And then at the last moment the doors of the senate burst open and the entire Russian parliament marches in and gives their votes to Kavanaugh saving the day.

you wish.

Attached: grassley-maymay.jpg (1336x936, 162K)

every single democrat has tried to deny him. every single republican has said the dems are full of shit. Who is the majority in the house? das rite!!

I Chuckled

ha ha but that was from 4 years ago. Q is the best LARP ever. everybody fights about it, people follow it people oppose it. Its winning bigly.

>it was from 4 years ago tho!!1
MOSSAD pls go

Attached: McConnell 2.jpg (1245x957, 91K)

Who is worse ? The Juice or the demonic rats ? Sources familiar with Satan's thinking say: Both are one and the same

Republicans are controlled by Israel just like the Democrats. It's time to stop supporting a side.

Kavanaugh lied and it’s painfully obvious

Assume that the odds of an entire group of friends using nonstandard definitions for slang terms like “boofing”, “ralphing”, and “devil’s triangle” is 1/3 for each nonstandard definition.

Let’s also assume that the probability of using “devil’s triangle” as a nonstandard definition for an unrelated thing AND being falsely accused of trying to rape a woman with another man is 1/6.

Given these very generous assumptions, let’s compute the probability that Brett Kavanagh is telling the truth.

P(boofing) = 1/3
P(ralphing) = 1/3
P(devils triangle, false accusation) = 1/6

(1/3) * (1/3) * (1/6) = 1/54 = 1.85%

PLEASE POST KAVANAUGH SUB-ZERO MEMES

Republicans seemed pretty based throughout the Trump presidency. Except for neocon tards like McCain
>muh Nam war imprisonment

fuck you faggot Im not mossad im ohioanon

Fuck McStain and his s year funeral.

2 year

Attached: image.jpg (817x981, 336K)

Pic related. It's not 2016 any more. Trump has done nothing but further the Israeli agenda.

Attached: trump zionism 55.jpg (1261x664, 286K)

He didn’t lie and nobody cares if he did anyways except jews and their liberal golems. We are going to use the power of the Supreme Court to legally kill all of you. You’re on borrowed time, kike. Give it up and repent now. Or leave to Israel and never come back (we will nuke Israel completely regardless).

Kavanaugh told the truth and it’s painfully obvious

Assume that the odds of an entire group of friends using nonstandard definitions for slang terms like “boofing”, “ralphing”, and “devil’s triangle” is 1/3 for each nonstandard definition.

Let’s also assume that the probability of using “devil’s triangle” as a nonstandard definition for an unrelated thing AND being falsely accused of trying to rape a woman with another man is 1/6.

Given these very generous assumptions, let’s compute the probability that Brett Kavanagh is lying.

P(boofing) = 1/3
P(ralphing) = 1/3
P(devils triangle, false accusation) = 1/6

(1/3) * (1/3) * (1/6) = 1/54 = 1.85%

see how that works. Your math is bullshit opinion based non factual results.

Attached: F4E9B772-7CBA-4DA7-9EA8-62E20657F42D.jpg (368x475, 24K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-frwChQ0NpE

Attached: 1533779582165.png (660x600, 70K)

You version doesn’t even make sense. It assumes that using a non standard definition is more common than using a standard one. What the fuck are you even getting at?

KEK forgot about that one.

kav confirmed yet?

Soon(tm)

exactly your version doesnt make sense because its bull shit opinion based math with non factual evidence therefore you're an ignorant faggot kike. lol

And that's a good thing! Oy vey!

He's a simple man who has not been corrupted by the shithole that is D.C.

What were the standard definitions in Maryland in 1982?

If you’re saying the probabilities I’m using are implausible ass pulls you’d be right. They are heavily heavily skewed such that they work in Kavanaugh’a favor.

The actual probability of using a non standard definition is probably way lower than 1/3 and that’s not even mentioning the probability of Ford fooling a lie detector test on top of that.

Good point, what are the odds that ALL THREE changed? What a coincidence that would be.

See

Is C-SPAN streaming this?

this ginger makes my peepee hard, someone give him the presidency

Serious question: why didn't Hillary wait until AFTER the election to assassinate Scalia? Is she just that incompetent?

Flake has confirmed Kavanaugh!

>chimping back
I wish they'd get into fist fights like in other countries.

its just shitposting user we really dont care its just fun to get you're goat. Well I dont care cant speak for everyone.

>Senate Jews: do not confirm
>Random Jews: confirm
It's almost like they are playing both sides.

Attached: 1511660072790.png (600x470, 675K)

yep

Hmmm wonder why that would happen?

today or tomorrow? i wanna sleep

tomorrow for sure user.

This guy almost has me in tears. He is right about our kids. I have kids, and have had the exact talk with them he is talking about. I have beaten my addictions, and am better today. I wish I could take back my past too. I can't wait to extract my revenge at the polls. I can't wait for the takeback that we all deserve and have worked so hard for.

Maybe most jews are just normal people, but the ones who are in power are a tight knit circle

I'm really not sure what to think of these kikes that are saying all the right things

There's various circles

who are you trying to vote out user?

Attached: 1538625283633.jpg (1300x1013, 306K)

Who’s that hottie on the left with a peach cardigan

someone needs to remake that video with kavanaugh in it where they sing "We like beer"

You’ve been fooled. Reals > Feels Kav is a liar. If his daughters have half a brain they’ll grow up knowing their father was at least a liar and at worst a sexual predator.

Jews are 100 steps ahead of you low iq goyim

Attached: jew plan.jpg (720x660, 203K)

I dont know but there are an awful lot of little politifus running around in there. I want to know who these people are.

Don't they have a few dem votes from red states?

>No "onorable membah"
Brah, do you guys even chimpout?

Could easily be done with this: youtube.com/watch?v=F0SwwyqhJMs

Has anyone heard what time the vote to close the debate will happen tomorrow?
I took tomorrow off. No way am I missing this.

boy was he right back in 01. Look at the absolute state of today

makes me wonder why we went through all this for a fucking centrist
if this is the resistance we get over a centrist we need to be nominating literal hitlers from now on

For all you retards who actually believe this, every single claim that Kavanaugh perjured himself was entirely refuted.
Devil's Triangle
Boofing
FFFFF

All of these things were just adressed by his former classmates under oath, and guess WHAT ?
He didn't lie, they literally meant what he said he did. End of story.

My wife was sexually assaulted twice (before I met her). The first time, she beat a guy bloody with a blunt object (a lamp, I think?) for trying to grope her (it was a creepy old guy who was like twice her age when she was a teenager). The second time, it was by a lesbian who was sleeping over and she jumped into my wife's bed naked. My wife kicked her out of the house naked and made her get changed in the apartment hallway. That's not even mentioning the creepy indians and niggers who make passes at her whenever she leaves the house and I'm not with her.

How can we cash in?

>who are you trying to vote out user?
Any democrat I can. All of them if possible. >You’ve been fooled.
I watched the same testimony you did. I saw a woman who had no idea what state she was in, what time it was, how she got there or how she left under the influence of 1 beer definitively identify her "abuser". I was born at night, but it wasn't last night. That woman was full of shit.

Enjoying all this rain?

God dam he likes beer and I dont blame him.

thats not even the final vote though is it?

>thats not even the final vote though is it?
No. It is a quorum call.

fuck this rain. I've had enough wanted to go fishing today but all this shit rain fucked up my time frame for fishing.

southern O is thundering right now

Mitch McConnell on the floor

LOL Suicide prevention month. Libtards on suicide watch forreal this time lol.

Did you factor in that the ACTUAL standard definition of devil's triangle is not a weird sex act but actually just another name for the bermuda triangle?

NEO here...we had ours earlier today

all this mumbling
does he have to say this shit every day?

If these faggot Republicans drag this shit out any longer I swear to fucking God I'm voting straight Democrat in November.

Nice. Lightning incoming for now

They have to follow rules user.

we have a month for everything
we have a month for multiple things
wtf do we need to designate more months for?
I understand why mcconnel isn't protesting, but wtf

I'm up in Athens and its been going non stop for hours but it's not bad all i plan on doing is getting drunk anyways.

>If these faggot Republicans drag this shit out any longer I swear to fucking God I'm voting straight Democrat in November.
There is rules user. I believe its a 60 hour rule. It am thinking that they will vote Saturday or Monday at the latest.