Why is Africa so underdeveloped?

Why is Africa so underdeveloped?

Attached: a.jpg (631x427, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Roman_Judea
discord
cdc.gov/healthywater/drinking/travel/backcountry_water_treatment.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

access to clean water and excessive heat. Also, tribalism.

it's literally all niggers

>why do niggers accomplish absolutely nothing when left to their own devices

Niggers

because melanin is a supermolecule which turns the KARA BOGA African man into the most naturally enlightened human on the face of the Earth
he is born into the world knowing what it took wh*Teoids 5000 years to discover
"The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race."

Attached: melanated varg.jpg (640x643, 264K)

Wrong.

Attached: GreatGapsby.jpg (580x381, 44K)

>What is the Belgian Congo?
>What is South Africa?
>What is Rhodesia
Sub-saharan Africa is a lush, resource-rich land, but it's populated by Sub-80-IQ retards who are more concerned with propping up their preferred warlord in the name of either Islam or some backwards tribal code. They have all the tools to succeed but when you think the cure for AIDS is raping a baby what do you think is gonna happen?

Attached: 39188324_10217166674942891_4483808551214514176_n.jpg (960x956, 74K)

Not enough people there.

Because of the Congo man

Genetics, also the saharah blocks a lot of travel in Northern africa

it's a shame that so much resource-rich land had no human population before the 1800s.

Low IQ across the continent.

According to science man as we know it has existed for 150000 years and recorded history only goes back 9000 years at most, all mankind did shit all for 140000 years yet you're looking at Africa

source on this please?

Both the low average IQ of blacks and cultural and genetic feedback loops from the interaction between culture and genes

Pollution doesn't help and also France, Portugalband Britain benefit from their former colonies being as far as possible from a functioning state as possible because if resource shortages become a thing France and Britain and Portugal can literally just kick their shit in and take the diamonds, oils, and minerals by force with little resistance

Look how dysfunctional the Central African Republic is.

It's a combination of so many problems at once.

Purely economic factors obviously.

Attached: 3430FDC0-522B-4999-B292-B354D8D4EFD5.jpg (729x463, 38K)

Here you go, newfriend. Remember, you can never go back :^)

Attached: TheBellCurve.gif (227x341, 45K)

Because it's full of Africans

There are a lot of factors but I think one of the most important to consider is the lack of navigable water ways, which is a major barrier to the development of major cities and international trade, especially for the long periods of time when transportation of goods was primarily by boat/ship. Another is that there are so many different languages (over 100 if I am not mistaken) so this can also present a barrier to trade and the development of cities / sharing of culture.

'cause white people werent fast enough. they only got the americas, plus maybe South africa, and now the chinese are goin hard on afreeka

Blacks have the lowest intelligence.

Oh and that's for American blacks. Afriniggers are even dumber without European admixture.

Attached: iq_by_country.png (1357x800, 25K)

>If the reader is now convinced that either the genetic or environmental explanation has won out to the exclusion of the other, we have not done a sufficiently good job of presenting one side or the other.

Oh, so you haven't read it either.

White people took their best and brightest.

That chart is wrong how did Egypt develop with an iq of 80

Even if they had a couple of geniuses 80iq average wouldn't allow a civilisations like ancient Egypt to exist

Niggers

Egypt is barely industrialized even in 2018
what are you even talking about?

>ancient Egypt
they literally weren't the same people

>ancient egyptians = modern arab egyptians

umm no, sweatie...

Attached: tutankhamun.jpg (600x315, 24K)

You never need to build infrastructure when nature provides

only in absence does man thrive

I'm talking about ancient Egypt you fucking retarded motherfucker the most advanced civilisation of the ancient world. You fucking ssri taking American faggot

see

That mummy looks Jewish

Yeah, they were black then.

All of Africa was a Wakandan paradise before whitey showed up. Don't ask how 16th century men were able to take down such advanced civilizations though, that's racist.

Attached: WE.jpg (1021x400, 114K)

exactly

I'm convinced only Jews can built healthy thriving society's they dragged the whites out of tents gave them tools

I'm free to draw a different conclusion than the authors. It's not like you can publish a book with your name on it saying "Niggers are inherently dumber than all other races" without pandering to modern sensibilities. The authors have been harassed for years just for publishing this.

>jews
>build anything

Good joke, rabbi.

their resources got stolens

>this isn't the first post
disappointed Jow Forums

The west is built and operated by Jews since the beginning, it would have died off long ago if us whites were not kept in line

So the Roman Empire was built by jews?

Yes it was I'm sure whites are capable of maintaining but any advancement is from Jewish creativity and high intelligence

>being this much of a deluded kike

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Roman_Judea

Yep whites kill off Jews because they're just smart enough to be dangerously stupid instead of just stupid, they kill off the Jews or kick them out and their society collapses under the weight of their own stupidity

All niggers please come in here this place needs more diversity

discord gg/3Yuek5j.

I'm gonna have a big ol laff when the American Empire collapses and you kikes are devoured by radioactive arab dogs.

Sumeria existed while the Jews were still roaming the desert and fucking their sheep.

>Access to clean water

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Lack Of Access To Clean Water Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Boil The Water Like Nigga Start A Fire Haha

cdc.gov/healthywater/drinking/travel/backcountry_water_treatment.html
>Boiling can be used as a pathogen reduction method that should kill all pathogens. Water should be brought to a rolling boil for 1 minute.

Its not underdeveloped by the standards of the people who live there. Niggers are incapable of creating or even maintaining complex western societies.

Afri-what?

>implying that the nigger slavetraders were actually selling the valuable niggers to our ancestors

Niggers

Show me a successful black country without any whites.

hmmm gee I dont know

So if the semite race is so intelligent, why is it that the middle east is shit?

Also, notice that I'm spanish and when whe expelled the muslims and the jews we became an empire where the sun never set giving the world a lesson on how to deal with these rats.

Attached: 211ba090-8e69-4171-8e88-4174f8249631.jpg (1080x1446, 160K)

>Why is Africa so underdeveloped?
Because white redneck farmers in the US stole all the strong black men from Africa to pick their cotton. In fact, there are no strong black men in Africa to this day. Who knew that a couple of rednecks with boats could completely destroy an entire continent.

Literally because of the black Africans there. Look at what happens when white people move in. Rhodesia was considered the bread basket of Africa under white rule. Then blacks take over turn it into Zimbabwe and it becomes a shithole immediately. South Africa under white rule was a safer and more prosperous place until the negro took over and like usual ruin everything. All that needs to be said is that under white rule South Africa had an up and coming space program. Once blacks took over the space project was pretty much scrapped.

Attached: U-RBBB-1.jpg (588x390, 78K)