Powerful

Powerful
Look at these women

Attached: IMG_20181004_181645.jpg (900x1200, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/blog/mike-ciandella/soros-gave-61-million-groups-linked-pressure-irs-target-conservative-nonprofits
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Society_Foundations
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>women

Nip qt > "White women"

>surviving something not remotely fatal

TEXT STOP RAPING THEM RAW TO 30644

Attached: SmartSelect_20181004-183115_Twitter.jpg (1077x1175, 423K)

Believe Women, is horse shit.

Attached: duke kacrosse.jpg (225x225, 9K)

LET'S SUBMIT SOME RAPE STORIES, YA'LL

The only thing they survived was beatings with the ugly stick.

kek

Attached: 1530066863007.png (622x616, 1.46M)

They only have survived twinkie overdose GTFO

Wait is that Bruce Jenner on the left?

What's in the kangaroo pouch on the left one?

Attached: mr olympian.jpg (636x421, 68K)

My half-assed attempt
>I was saw "RAPE 'EM RAW" Kavanaugh at a Whole Foods casually showing UNBOUGHT bananas up his arse, when we made eye contact. HE SMILED AT ME THEN FARTED SOME CUSTARD. #metoo

Why are these fat bitches so prone to hyperbole?

>Literally shaking
>Survivor
>Rape!

just fuc of shitskin go elsewhere

According to this source, Human Rights Campaign is funded by George Soros. Does anyone find a bit more unbiased source?

cnsnews.com/blog/mike-ciandella/soros-gave-61-million-groups-linked-pressure-irs-target-conservative-nonprofits

Here's the link:
https: //act.hrc.org/page/31476/data/1?ea.tracking.id=sm_adv_asm_scotusstory1004

Now THIS could lead to some comedy playing out for all to see

Lol the tranny on the left is a male feminist that became a tranny as cover after being outed as a huge piece of shit that treated women like garbage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open_Society_Foundations

> OSF projects have included the National Security and Human Rights Campaign and the Lindesmith Center, which conducted research on drug reform.[3]

BELIEVE OR I CRUSH YOU

Somebody submit one with 'benis' involved please.

That's not a woman.

the dude on the right has 2 and a half chins, and 2 and a half necks.

Attached: the valley of daniel.jpg (400x601, 129K)

nothing gets past you mate

Hahaha I've never heard a gunt referred to as a kangaroo pouch. Nice one

Attached: 1518860048419.gif (320x180, 1.43M)

I tried again without spelling errors this time, except for the one requested

>I was trying on my new blouse and my MALE dog suddenly licked my VERY FEMININE BENIS with his wide, slimy tongue.

I HAVEN'T HAD THE COURAGE TO FACE HIM SINCE.

I think he died of starvation in my closet. SERVES HIM RIGHT

Appropriating women now? God Damn it Men. Can't we just have one thing!

Is it possible to get a jawline like the >woman in the left without surgery? What if I chew pieces of tires or something

discord gg/3Yuek5j

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 9K)

“Women.”

Looks like quagmire and meg

Who the fuck is funding this believe bitches shitshow? Need source.

soros du

Thing on the right looked disgusting - pussy protruding - standing before the white house. Very disrespectful!

FPBP

Friendly reminder that Clymer was accused of sexual abuse then *magically" becomes trans to deflect from it.

Typical Linda Sarsour "Women's March" type group and assorted leftist groups. Sarsour was speaking today at the rally and introducing people so I assume shes an organizer. All funded by Soros, naturally.

>mr olympian.jpg
It does not look like a woman.

glowing

pair of gross dykes yuk

And that's a 2 on the Gandalf Scale of Passability

tell me more about this "scale"

Yes, the stupidity is powerful with those two.

How deep are it’s insecurities goddamn. I thought I was bad.

>Gandalf scale of passibility

Fucking LOL

Attached: feminprotest3.jpg (900x1200, 319K)

Clymer (left) has a history of being abusive towards women. He then claimed to be trans, and is suddenly a hero to women. Check out the hashtag #stopClymer

Where?

its copping a feel

Attached: male feminists.jpg (750x742, 115K)

Attached: 4ac.jpg (621x621, 72K)

holy groly

Attached: 1538691494887.png (900x1200, 1.63M)

"Women"

You dont get to automatically be believed, you have to earn it. When can we start gassing these people?

I was questing for boar hides in Nagrand when two muscular female draenei emerged from the brush. I tried to explain that I was just a low level blood elf priest, and wasn't looking for any trouble but they just laughed at me and started grabbing me. One of them reached under my robe and pulled my panties down, yanking them off and stuffing them in my mouth. The other one removed her leg plates to reveal a massive horsecock and winked lewdly at me as she stroked it to full mast. It was at this point, when I was helpless about to be violated in every one of my holes that Brett Kavanaugh woke me up before the good stuff started and told me it was time for school.

Attached: 1458731910218.jpg (936x526, 71K)

I'm supposed to believe anyone in their right minds raped Frankenstein on the left or Minotaur on the right?

Attached: disgusting.png (552x586, 473K)