Redpill me on the Chicken Jew

Redpill me on the Chicken Jew

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1860, 480K)

OP is a faggot

>eating gold

Attached: 1526417697109.png (600x843, 773K)

to save the Spanish Empire

It makes my dookie sparkle.

How is the ok to eat?

everybody knows and this is true, niggers like chicken and watermelon too.

Jews sold chicken farming to independent farmers as a get rich quick scheme, but it became so competitive that the only way to turn a profit is to grow massive fat chickens by feeding them hormones. Namely estrogen. This is why girls hit puberty at 8 and why men are all gay

It's gold leaf. Super cheap and pretty benign. They put it in some hard alcohols as a gimmick.

>it became so competitive that the only way to turn a profit is to grow massive fat chickens by feeding them hormones. Namely estrogen.
Chicken don't have added hormones in the US. That should be common knowledge. They get massive through overfeeding and controlled breeding.
Estogren build up mostly comes from excess birth control usage filtering into the water system and Xenoestrogens. Those may affect the chickens too but it would be a side effect rather than something purposeful.

gold is pretty much intert, it won't do anything to you any leaf is such a minute amount it wouldn't do anything even if it was lead.

Let me give you faggots the real red pill on chicken.
>Early 1900s-1980s
>Nearly every house has a chicken coop if you don't live in the city, they are easy to take care of and provide massive amounts of food.
>Provide a common goal (Raising chickens) for a family.
>Control over food resources, Know exactly what's in your poultry because you reared it.
>chicken shit is one of the best fertilizers in the world, completely natural
>Fast forward to the 90s and 2000s
>(((they))) flood the market with cheap as shit factory farming chickens
>Pumped with hormones and antibiotics
>Literally poisoned meat they need to wash with bleach and lye
>Chickens suffer in tiny boxes, never see the sun
>Good fucking goyim consume hundreds of pounds a year
>swill it down with soft drinks
>America gets obese as fuck and apathetic to problems
>Fast forward again, the year is 2015
>Urban farming making a scene
>Suburbs starting to see explosion of backyard coops, people re-discover rearing poultry
>Suddenly, large amounts of people aren't taking their estrogen packed toxic chicken like good goys
>OOOOYYY VEEEEYYY!!
>Cities start writing ordinances banning chickens in cities, and suburbs... and "Rural communities"
>You fucking goyim can't have chickens they spread disease and smell! t. (((CDC))
>Don't hunt and don't make your own food! Just buy our factory chicken you fucking goyim
>Butchering chicken in the backyard? How barbaric oy vey! Just buy nice "clean" chicken that was killed humanely by being forced at high pressure through steel mesh
>Retarded goyim follow mister chickenburg's advice, start complaining about chickens in their pristine communities that are already overrun with stray cats and garbage in the gutters.
>Whew, I'm so glad dat our plan is saved, the goyim are giving us all their cash AND eating our poison chicken!

Attached: 1446845714704.png (351x351, 153K)

>Chicken don't have added hormones in the US.
This is false.

No it isn't you stupid kike. No hormones allowed. The do use too much antibiotics though.

While I don't disagree, the Chinese do provide some examples of issues with backyard chicken coops and high population density.
>what is avian flu

The Chinese also have no hygiene and keep the chickens inside with them. I'm not saying you should rear poultry if you live in an apartment block, but even if you have a postage stamp sized yard you can have a few hens.

I thought that was marijuana. Anyways, niggers are stupid and obsessed with status symbols.

I legit stopped eating almost all chicken years ago. I used to love chicken wings in the 80's and 90's, but you can literally see/taste the difference. It seems like a different fucking creature, theres muscles I dont remember there being and its fucking HUGE compared to how big drummies etc were before. I eat a lot of meat, like literally every meal but never buy chicken. I have a tray of chicken wings in my freezer I bought just because it was a decent brand and they were tardo cheap, like $2 for 24 or something. They have just fucking sat because all that pops in my head is steroid muscle mutant meat. All my shit comes from the butcher shop, no tubes of meat or fast food. Its all shit anons, its all become shit and poison.

Not to mention, all, I'm talking 100% of mass market store bought chicken has bones in it that are shattered and cut. Why? because when the birds are killed they are killed for efficiency, why bother making an extra step in production when you can feather them alive and then break down their bodies into parts that will kill them in the process? The birds flap like mad when their wings are cut off their still living bodies, which often shatters the bones.

Chicken tastes good

That's the real redpill. Thank you Jews for chicken.

Those are some dank looking nugs

>another solid redpill on chicken meat:
The shit you buy in store is full of thalates and shit. That actually retards growth of sexual organs in developing fetuses.

>Mr jewberg is literally shrinking your dick by making shit tier chicken plentiful.

You've unironically never eaten gold? I had some gold leaf shaved on a fancy sundae in Austria. It doesn't really taste like anything sadly.

black people-democrats-jews

extrapolate for yourself or killyourself

It comes to your plate as the result of a living thing having a terrible life and is tortured until death and it's absolutely delicious.

Attached: 1365778111211.jpg (480x409, 93K)

To be honest I dont give a fuck about the PETA think about the chickens angle. Its not a dog or a cat, its some bird. All I give a fuck about is what I am consuming.

Popeyes is niggers favorite chicken so this promotion makes perfect sense.

What a waste of fucking precious metals

>chicken that was killed humanely by being forced at high pressure through steel mesh
Vid please

>what is Goldschlager

are you also a virgin?

That took way too long.

They sell eadible buds that look just like the real deal but they're candy and have no the at all. It's like 50 bucks a jar. Fuck that but they do look 100%reAl

Chickens are fed basedbean meal.

Basedbean

Onions bean